Author Topic: [ANN] Peak Venture Group Adopts the BitShares Exchange Network  (Read 39754 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Now I am going to have a hard time believing this is good news until newmine tells us we are being scammed  ???

Hehe.

Previous to this we've had three announcements and the price is down 25% or so.

Indeed, but we must realize that once the capital from these projects starts flowing, people will take notice quickly.

Yep.  We REALLY need to get 2.0 out and start making money.  As soon as people start making mone,y and we start burning some BTS/moving some to reserve fund, we will take off.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
Now I am going to have a hard time believing this is good news until newmine tells us we are being scammed  ???

Everyone wants a bigger (voting) share of BitShares

Why else is he so obsessed over his own community?

Hey Newman!  I bet these guys are scamming us too.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 05:53:00 am by Erlich Bachman »
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Go out into the world and bring us more such leads from every nation, tribe, and industry.

that's the plan once the affiliate system is in place ;)

This has been my primary function for a year guys.  I know you haven't heard about it much, I keep it to my self and a small group within the dev team, but it has been happening.  Part out of necessity, part from flames and BS on the forum that I just do not have time for.  People can debate and knock on each other all day long, I would rather focus on talking to CEO's of major companies and not waste precious time.

Some of these deals take 6 months to a year to get done.  I have been on this for a year now.  We have been talking to, educating, and working with others potential partners, some in major industries that provide backbone support for serious business.

I do not want to get your hopes up, so I refrain from saying anything until it is really done. 

Don't spend the money til it is in your hands, or you WILL regret it.

Onward and upward.
very well done .. +5%

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
What will they think of next?

In other words, what other historical business models requiring humans trusting humans will be instantly surpassed in service quality by the advent of the public smartchain?

“What exactly is it that we do?”

“We provide specialized training for an affiliate marketing force and broker connections to all kinds of products they’ll find easy to sell. Then we go looking for startup companies with ideas worth investing in, and hand them a marketing outlet on a silver platter! Most startups focus on their products and services, leaving marketing as an afterthought. We deliberately invest knowing that we can add a powerful engine for customer acquisition on Day One. We look for startups that fit into that model, and then harness our marketing horsepower to their front end.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-GVd_HLlps#t=28s
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Soooo this will be the 2nd partner coming to BitShares guys..

Just want to send a reminder out to all of you that we are WELCOMING them with OPEN ARMS.. and would like nothing more than for our OPEN platform to be used as part of their supply chain.

Remember.. you are responsible for the energy you bring into this space... that said.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline onceuponatime

I do not want to get your hopes up, so I refrain from saying anything until it is really done. 

I love that.  You should teach it to Stan. :P

Ander, it's a balancing act. We also have to keep up community spirits (even yours)  :) :)

Offline Ander

• View Profile

I love that.  You should teach it to Stan. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile

Hehe.

Indeed, but we must realize that once the capital from these projects starts flowing, people will take notice quickly.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Go out into the world and bring us more such leads from every nation, tribe, and industry.

This has been my primary function for a year guys.  I know you haven't heard about it much, I keep it to my self and a small group within the dev team, but it has been happening.  Part out of necessity, part from flames and BS on the forum that I just do not have time for.  People can debate and knock on each other all day long, I would rather focus on talking to CEO's of major companies and not waste precious time.

Some of these deals take 6 months to a year to get done.  I have been on this for a year now.  We have been talking to, educating, and working with others potential partners, some in major industries that provide backbone support for serious business.

Don't spend the money til it is in your hands, or you WILL regret it.

Onward and upward.

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Hehe.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
The referral system is everything if its going to get us companies bringing people in like this and growing the network.  Even if Bitshares gets only 20% of eventual revenues, 20% of the moon is infinitely better that 100% of not taking off at all.

Indeed.  Grow the pie not fight over the scraps.

Too much opportunity to sweat the small stuff.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile

NO DOUBT.

Offline onceuponatime