Author Topic: LTC Volume as High as BTC Today  (Read 6231 times)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
They had to put their money somewhere until 2.0 comes out... make some profits pumping and dumping everyone into oblivion for the final exit to here. :)

LOL i'm sure that's it :)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
yeah, technologically LTC ought to be more attractive than BTC, but that's always been the case; i wonder why now we're seeing such a big investment in the network? i should probably get over to their discussion board one of these days...

I mean price and volume don't lie. Obviously there are some whales pushing it. Question is why?
Another issue may be the fact that BTC couldn't even have a civil discussion on the block size limits. Imagine if LTC actually increases limits before BTC.

agreed...something's up with these volumes. my guess is either a handful of wealthier crypto investors or maybe even an institution or two are starting to buy into LTC. BTC does seem to have some dysfunction at the moment, which i can see causing some migration over to the next alternative in line...hopefully BTS ends up being on that short list!

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

They had to put their money somewhere until 2.0 comes out... make some profits pumping and dumping everyone into oblivion for the final exit to here. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
yeah, technologically LTC ought to be more attractive than BTC, but that's always been the case; i wonder why now we're seeing such a big investment in the network? i should probably get over to their discussion board one of these days...

I mean price and volume don't lie. Obviously there are some whales pushing it. Question is why?
Another issue may be the fact that BTC couldn't even have a civil discussion on the block size limits. Imagine if LTC actually increases limits before BTC.

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
USD 42,000,000+

What's going on? this looks like a serious investment into LTC, not some j@cka$$es running a pump n dump for a few thousand dollars.

Perhaps the faster confirmation times with the same exact RPC as Bitcoin make it even more attractive than BTC?

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
USD 42,000,000+

What's going on? this looks like a serious investment into LTC, not some j@cka$$es running a pump n dump for a few thousand dollars.

Perhaps the faster confirmation times with the same exact RPC as Bitcoin make it even more attractive than BTC?

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
USD 42,000,000+