Author Topic: Peercoin? What's going on with it?  (Read 10550 times)

Tuck Fheman

Freaking Litecoins!

I'm bringing back my 2013 gif for this ...

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
and now ANC is taking off...and...i'm unloading

BTS could be on the verge of taking off as well. 

Everything is blowing up.

Bitshares is definitely on the verge

Offline ag

• View Profile
the same thing that happened last year?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline VoR0220

Bitcoin is being spam attacked, so a lot of whales are seeking safer crypto, and LTC, NVC, NMC and PPC are perfect since they have been around for several years, well known, and were at the bottom of their value.

that's an interesting take on things...i do hope the BTC attack stops, those guys get their shyt together on block size, and it jumps back over $1,000 :)

I'm surprised at the stalemate over the blocksize limit in bitcoin.  Seems like a no-brainer to me.

I saw an interesting read that might help explain the debacle. A lot of it has to do with the large Chinese mining pools and they say that if the block sizes increase, then they will not be able to keep up in terms of bandwidth (it's just not as developed over there), and they will then be forced out....and they own a very large share of the hashing power at this point and time. So yes, while it seems to me like a no brainer as well, this does kind of explain the politics of what is underlying the conversation.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Helikopterben

• View Profile
Bitcoin is being spam attacked, so a lot of whales are seeking safer crypto, and LTC, NVC, NMC and PPC are perfect since they have been around for several years, well known, and were at the bottom of their value.

that's an interesting take on things...i do hope the BTC attack stops, those guys get their shyt together on block size, and it jumps back over $1,000 :)

I'm surprised at the stalemate over the blocksize limit in bitcoin.  Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile

yup, i think the really is here...

Offline kokojie

• View Profile

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
i always use these pumps to unload a bit and stock up on BTS.

Tuck Fheman

i always use these pumps to unload a bit and stock up on BTS.

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
Old coins are pumping: LTC, PPC, NMC. All these coins have BTC-e in common as a major exchange.

What happened? The price went up because the price went up.  :)

yeah looks like a rotation through btc-e coins...i always use these pumps to unload a bit and stock up on BTS.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
I am becoming of the opinion that the crypto markets are schizophrenic.

They hear voices, become paranoid, make brash and sudden movements, and need to be hospitalized.

Good news.. Dr. BTS is in the house!!! :D

We will treat the crazy in crypto.

More like they are bipolar.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

We are moving toward a place where
steady user demand will begin to dwarf fickle speculator demand.
Most chains have no way to make such a move.

+5%

Haha.. RED PILL IT IS!!!  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+