Author Topic: UIA creation  (Read 4743 times)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I haven't had a chance to look into it at all.  I just got home and I'm about to go out again.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

Did u check?
Can burn
Can send
Cannot make asset

38PTSWarrior

Was a productive day, night time coming. Cu tomorrow :-)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
Sorry man I've never made a uia.  I'm not sure what's going on.  I'm mobile right now so I don't have access to a gui wallet.  I'll see if iI can figure it out when i can fire up my laptop.  If anyone with experience making a UIA in the gui can help out that would be awesome.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

Here the screenshot, I hope it works now:

38PTSWarrior

I'm pretty sure it works out to 100,000,000 maximum supply, and each unit is divisible into 1,000,000 pieces.  That should be just fine.
Puppies, I dunno why but it told me already 2 times that I made my asset. One time even showed it in the client, but no money gets d ducted and now it does not show any asset of mine anymore.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
I'm pretty sure it works out to 100,000,000 maximum supply, and each unit is divisible into 1,000,000 pieces.  That should be just fine.

38PTSWarrior

I think the preset from the screenshot is ok, if not just say something

38PTSWarrior

I mean max share supply and precission?

38PTSWarrior

So shall it be. What do I type in the fields?

Thanks a lot :-)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
xeroc, I am sure that you read my crowdfunding post already. If not, I want to be able to get money for my project and therefore give people shares. I am not sure about what I am really doing, I guess its good for the planet!

How many shares would be good?
A link to my proposal in the description?
.. i am soo excited!
It depends .. you can set one share = one Euro .. then you certainly won't need to issue more than a 100k or so ..
perception is better when you hold more tokens .. like in BROWNIE.PTS .. hence you may want to go for 1€=1000SHARES or something similar.
It's totally your choice and depends on what people are willing to pay/fund ..

Not sure about the legal implications .. but make sure to tell them that they are doing a DONATION and that there is nothing tied with the token except a personal appreciation ..

38PTSWarrior

xeroc, I am sure that you read my crowdfunding post already. If not, I want to be able to get money for my project and therefore give people shares. I am not sure about what I am really doing, I guess its good for the planet!

How many shares would be good?
A link to my proposal in the description?
.. i am soo excited!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
1) Create an asset
2) Issue shares of that asset to one of your accounts
3) Sell the shares in on of the markets .. e.g. yourShare:BTS  or yourShare:bitUSD
4) ???
5) Profit

38PTSWarrior

Hi I just created an asset. I want to use it for my project to give people shares in the company. Would “Issue Asset“ be somehow better?
I created the asset and it said that it was created (pop up window), still, no money was deducted and its not in the lis.