Author Topic: Where should gentso's delegate funds be sent?  (Read 4751 times)

Offline Thom

For now at least, I'm in the position of evaluating what to do with gentso's portion of delegate pay. I could just keep it until I'm voted out, but somehow I don't think that's what the community wants. So unless or until delegate.verbaltech slips beyond the 101 rank, I will disburse 85% to whoever steps up and demonstrates they deserve it. Post your pitch here. I will post a poll in another thread after the candidates posting here stabilize in a day or 2. Keep in mind I could be voted out at any time, but until then I'll do my best and be responsible with these funds.

The more you can say about how you will be measured and how you will demonstrate progress the better your chances of winning delegate pay.

You should explain how your efforts will help BitShares or the community, be it through increased adoption or any other way you can show value to BitShares shareholders. You'll need more than a dog & pony show or a smiling face and jovial laugh (unless you're able to use them to convince a whale to fund a bunch of work, like building ATMs, hardware wallets, mobilizing a sales force to get merchants to install ATMs etc).

I will post a poll in a new thread and will let the community (well, at least the portion of the community that participates here in the forum) decide where I should disburse these funds.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html