Author Topic: Very disappointing BTS performance  (Read 13416 times)

sumantso

Otherwise selling at the current bottom doesn't make sense other than emotionally.

I am having to sell as I can't get the wallet running and don't want to leave them on the exchange anymore.

Philosophical reasons are also playing a small part. I held all the way down even though at that time (see my posts) I started thinking that the  BTS project in its (then) current avatar was doomed. Now I am concerned about various issues and questioning the motivations and so no longer have that philosophical reason to hold.

As far as investment goes, I am not struggling to put food on the table so not that bothered.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
You are so right tonyk, everyone remaining on this forum is a blind fool. Thank you so much for your insight. If you've lost patience.....well then, clearly that's it. Everyone else is just a brown-nose.

Hold on, actually it seems only that the wheat remains and the chaff is blowing in the wind.

When did patience and stoicism become such rare qualities?

Tuck Fheman

I didn't mean from me, TK. I'm an arbitrary social currency, not a person. Just look at my avatar - I barely have one arm. Anyways...hang in there. HUGS!

I need some clarification, does a one arm grasp actually qualify as a hug?

I mean, I've read all the Cosmo articles on hugging and I seem to remember something about one arm hugs being a sign of trouble in the relationship (Disclaimer : depending upon where it originates).
 :P

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
New bubbles, economic meltdown, give it some time.. 

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I think you need a HUG.

I am  waist high in shit (somewhat brownie stuff) as it is. So, thanks but no.

I didn't mean from me, TK. I'm an arbitrary social currency, not a person. Just look at my avatar - I barely have one arm. Anyways...hang in there. HUGS!

Yes Please.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline brownie.pts

• HUGS.
    • View Profile
I think you need a HUG.

I didn't necessarily mean from me, TK. I'm an arbitrary social currency, not a person. Just look at my avatar - I barely have one arm. Anyways...hang in there. HUGS!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 12:51:14 am by brownie.pts »
I Appreciate YOU

Offline topcandle

TonyK is selling.  Trend reversal is spotted.  I believe he bought all the way down.  Are you sure you are not selling on the way up? 

j/k it might actually be a great move.  You have only yourself to deal with the varying degrees of risk. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I think you need a HUG.

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Riverhead

As someone who has also lived through all the trials and tribulations since November 2013 I feel your pain. However from a purely investment perspective the only reason to sell 100% is because you believe something else is going to grow faster than BTS in a given time period. Otherwise selling at the current bottom doesn't make sense other than emotionally.

So the question is: Where to?

Every 2.0 project seems to be in the "Coming Soon" state. Some get more press than others and/or have better web sites but I still haven't seen any break into the mainstream.

Until then I'll just be holding.

Offline brownie.pts

• HUGS.
    • View Profile
I think you need a HUG.
I Appreciate YOU

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
BTS has not produced any results till October of last year. Yet its price is surprisingly stable…. Did you remember that the devs  stopped working on it (BTS 0.x.x) and started producing the next big thing with 0.001 blocks/sec time somewhere during the winter (north hemisphere winter of ’15, that is!)

Anyway, sometimes this summer the main team did came (like 2 mo. ago) with big news/promises. – 90% ready code…blazing fast, cute new floating percent signatures, affiliate program etc. etc. ( And by the way I am the winner of that thread – it was indeed great promises and nothing at the moment…but I am drifting to a thread that nobody read then or remembers now).
So, instead of working on those new great things the intellectual leader of “dream big deliver nothing” decided to not work on those great new things (90% ready, mind you) but count its followers/ass-lickers, depending on your take.

ANY way – I was a big (and still am ) …and I mean BIG fan of those brownies/brownnose stuff – so big that for the first time I sold all…and by all, I mean 100% of my BTS… (other stupied moves has made me, with my fan-boy heart, sell up to 30-35% at times)

What I am complaining about  is …well hard to grasp by most of the remaining on this (once great) forum… but by now those stupid BTS should have fallen by more than 50% in CNY terms ( aren’t they BM?) (alternatively BM should have come back to his senses)…but this were the good old days, I guess and I should have been able to make my 100% gain by now.

/End rant

PS
My sincere apologies to all summer-new (or otherwise) BTS partners… this of course includes all ‘volume-less exchanges’ and partners just  ‘14 delegates short’ with their 7 delegates to meet funding goals.

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.