Author Topic: Very disappointing BTS performance  (Read 13409 times)

Offline Helikopterben

• View Profile
You sold at the bottom.  Look at ethereum, maidsafe, ect.  Bitshares is on pace with most other 2.0 projects, and bitshares is the most undervalued right now IMHO.  I have a feeling ether will be overhyped and overpriced to begin with considering their stage of development.  It should be an interesting 2nd half of 2015 with the launch of ethereum frontier and bitshares 2.0. 2016 is shaping up to be spectacular, similar to bitcoin in 2013.  I look forward to watching the fireworks.

I think this statement is said every year and every year has been a disappointment...

2009 -2013 = dissapointment???  I'm not sure what you were expecting.

2014 may be considered a dissapointment depending on you perspective, perhaps in terms of price.   In terms of innovation, I would consider it a great year. 

Tuck Fheman

Bitshares is on pace with most other 2.0 projects, and bitshares is the most undervalued right now IMHO

I'd say Qora is the most undervalued 2.0 project. BTS #2.

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
The only thing I regret is not having money to buy more BTS at this price. Right now I'm broke as shit because I have no job right now, but I'm going to be patient and see what the future beholds for Bitshares.
lmao
Are you me?
 :P
Working on a startup, one year in, which means I'm worse than broke!
But if I wasnt I would be taking advantage of these prices.

Offline lakerta06

You sold at the bottom.  Look at ethereum, maidsafe, ect.  Bitshares is on pace with most other 2.0 projects, and bitshares is the most undervalued right now IMHO.  I have a feeling ether will be overhyped and overpriced to begin with considering their stage of development.  It should be an interesting 2nd half of 2015 with the launch of ethereum frontier and bitshares 2.0. 2016 is shaping up to be spectacular, similar to bitcoin in 2013.  I look forward to watching the fireworks.

I think this statement is said every year and every year has been a disappointment...
The question is, do you believe this statement will eventually be true? If yes, the rest is patience. If no, well, if you didnt believe you wouldnt be here.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline Helikopterben

• View Profile
You sold at the bottom.  Look at ethereum, maidsafe, ect.  Bitshares is on pace with most other 2.0 projects, and bitshares is the most undervalued right now IMHO.  I have a feeling ether will be overhyped and overpriced to begin with considering their stage of development.  It should be an interesting 2nd half of 2015 with the launch of ethereum frontier and bitshares 2.0.  2016 is shaping up to be spectacular, similar to bitcoin in 2013.  I look forward to watching the fireworks.

Tuck Fheman

I didn't mean from me, TK. I'm an arbitrary social currency, not a person. Just look at my avatar - I barely have one arm. Anyways...hang in there. HUGS!

I need some clarification, does a one arm grasp actually qualify as a hug?

I mean, I've read all the Cosmo articles on hugging and I seem to remember something about one arm hugs being a sign of trouble in the relationship (Disclaimer : depending upon where it originates).

Actually, you don't need any arms to hug

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3178095/Touching-moment-armless-three-year-old-girl-meets-hugs-pilot-condition.html

Disclaimer  :P

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
BTS has not produced any results till October of last year. Yet its price is surprisingly stable…. Did you remember that the devs  stopped working on it (BTS 0.x.x) and started producing the next big thing with 0.001 blocks/sec time somewhere during the winter (north hemisphere winter of ’15, that is!)

Anyway, sometimes this summer the main team did came (like 2 mo. ago) with big news/promises. – 90% ready code…blazing fast, cute new floating percent signatures, affiliate program etc. etc. ( And by the way I am the winner of that thread – it was indeed great promises and nothing at the moment…but I am drifting to a thread that nobody read then or remembers now).
So, instead of working on those new great things the intellectual leader of “dream big deliver nothing” decided to not work on those great new things (90% ready, mind you) but count its followers/ass-lickers, depending on your take.

ANY way – I was a big (and still am ) …and I mean BIG fan of those brownies/brownnose stuff – so big that for the first time I sold all…and by all, I mean 100% of my BTS… (other stupied moves has made me, with my fan-boy heart, sell up to 30-35% at times)

What I am complaining about  is …well hard to grasp by most of the remaining on this (once great) forum… but by now those stupid BTS should have fallen by more than 50% in CNY terms ( aren’t they BM?) (alternatively BM should have come back to his senses)…but this were the good old days, I guess and I should have been able to make my 100% gain by now.

/End rant

PS
My sincere apologies to all summer-new (or otherwise) BTS partners… this of course includes all ‘volume-less exchanges’ and partners just  ‘14 delegates short’ with their 7 delegates to meet funding goals.
@stan @BM: 300% collateral rate makes BitAsset lack of liquidity and depresses the prices of BTS, WHY the bug is not fixed immediately?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
The only thing I regret is being short bitusd, bitcny, and biteur over the last month

Yeah I am really glad I didnt do that.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
The only thing I regret is being short bitusd, bitcny, and biteur over the last month

BitEnthusiast

The only thing I regret is not having money to buy more BTS at this price. Right now I'm broke as shit because I have no job right now, but I'm going to be patient and see what the future beholds for Bitshares.
lmao
Are you me?

Yes.

Offline JA

• View Profile
lmao
Are you me?

BitEnthusiast

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
I didn't mean from me, TK. I'm an arbitrary social currency, not a person. Just look at my avatar - I barely have one arm. Anyways...hang in there. HUGS!

I need some clarification, does a one arm grasp actually qualify as a hug?

I mean, I've read all the Cosmo articles on hugging and I seem to remember something about one arm hugs being a sign of trouble in the relationship (Disclaimer : depending upon where it originates).

Actually, you don't need any arms to hug

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3178095/Touching-moment-armless-three-year-old-girl-meets-hugs-pilot-condition.html
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe