Author Topic: [ANN] Cryptonomex Begins Licensing BitShares 2.0 Technology To Partner Chains  (Read 10816 times)

Offline brownie.pts

• HUGS.
    • View Profile
Our offer to provide access to Graphene technology
to compatible partners willing to share drop on the BitShares community
is a key value proposition of BitShares that should not be forgotten.

Need HUG from @brownie.pts

If partner chains want to sharedrop in accordance with the amount of money invested, they will use BTS.
But if they want to sharedrop in accordance with the efforts for BitShares, they will use Brownie Points.

cough, cough, ahem...

If partner chains want to sharedrop in accordance with the amount of money invested, they will use BTS.
But if they want to sharedrop in accordance with Bytemaster's subjective appreciation of select community members, they will use me :-).

HUGS!
I Appreciate YOU

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
When/How did Muse share drop on the community?

Last october, on PTS/AGS.

I think that it should be noted that it was on PTS/AGS holders.  Anyone who bought bitshares didn't receive any part of this drop, and the post is misleading.

The initial sharedrops precede BTS. If you started more recently, then I'd suggest you load up on NOTEs while they're still cheap. 

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

I think that it should be noted that it was on PTS/AGS holders.  Anyone who bought bitshares didn't receive any part of this drop, and the post is misleading.

At the time of the NOTES share drop, PTS and AGS were the correct vehicles for sharedropping on the BitShares community.  Only after the November merger did PTS and AGS get rolled up into the current BTS target.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Our offer to provide access to Graphene technology
to compatible partners willing to share drop on the BitShares community
is a key value proposition of BitShares that should not be forgotten.

Need HUG from @brownie.pts

But if they want to sharedrop in accordance with the efforts for BitShares, they will use Brownie Points.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

Muse was the new name of Note.....Note sharedroped on AGS/PTS
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline JA

• View Profile
Just use that tech they're always using on CSI. You know, the one that scans a crappy image and magically increases the resolution so you can see who the bad guy was.  8)

38PTSWarrior

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Cant read a thing on that board ... too bad [emoji14]
yea i tried to zoom in but no chance  :'(

Just use that tech they're always using on CSI. You know, the one that scans a crappy image and magically increases the resolution so you can see who the bad guy was.  8)

As to the announcement...hmm...I kind of feel like we already knew this was in the pipeline. Good way for the devs to make more money, I guess. Hopefully we can see that money make its way back into BTS somehow.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 03:44:40 pm by nomoreheroes7 »

Offline JA

• View Profile
Cant read a thing on that board ... too bad [emoji14]
yea i tried to zoom in but no chance  :'(

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc