Author Topic: 10th GMTS2015 just before Bitshares launch, invited as speaker!  (Read 3806 times)

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
@ccedk : so let'S create a kick ass presentation for this event! Ronny let me know if you have something prepared already :)

+5%
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
@ccedk : so let'S create a kick ass presentation for this event! Ronny let me know if you have something prepared already :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Great stuff.. that thread had a lot of suggestions I am sure you can glean from.

I guess given who your audience is I would only suggest to stick to the financial aspect of what Bitshares is.. and leave the rest to the sidelines.

+5% for the opportunity

Yes, the financial aspect will be the focus, and we are ofcourse going to mention NanoCard also, it is a great place for this one to get some attention as well. If we have found a way to have BitUSD established as new supportive currency of NanoCard, it would ofcourse allow anotehr angle of focus on the Bitshares 2.0 as well.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Great stuff.. that thread had a lot of suggestions I am sure you can glean from.

I guess given who your audience is I would only suggest to stick to the financial aspect of what Bitshares is.. and leave the rest to the sidelines.

+5% for the opportunity
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
This is just WOW!
paging @Stan: Please assist ronny to get as much out of his 8 minutes as possible!!!

I can offer to take a look over your slides if you wish. Also @cass prepared @bytemaster's talk in Las Vegas last year and IMHO did an awesome job .. you may consider hiring him for the slides ..

Thanks will do, and already did mention to Stan the need for an awesome powerpoint presentation. I need to include some points as to why Denmark is so special in the crypto currency industry, and will then need to include Bitshares in the part where I speak about my involvement in crypto currency industry and then mention danish crypto climate as an import factor for choosing CCEDK a a partner for Bitshars 2.0 - the one and only fully functional financial network for crypto currency in regards to fiat deposits and withdrawals. And ofcoure the launch date of Bitshares 2.0, an where you can read all about it :)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 07:47:27 am by ccedk »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
This is just WOW!
paging @Stan: Please assist ronny to get as much out of his 8 minutes as possible!!!

I can offer to take a look over your slides if you wish. Also @cass prepared @bytemaster's talk in Las Vegas last year and IMHO did an awesome job .. you may consider hiring him for the slides ..

Offline mint chocolate chip

The point I'm trying to make is a serious one, not just repeated philosophical sound-bites. The principal value of Bitshares is corruption/centralisation resistance with the ability to scale. Why are investors not interested in that? Because they don't think it works? Or it won't be allowed to work? Don't want it to work? Don't get how it works? DPOS is the core  innovation that sets Bitshares apart from many other projects.  If you are saying we need institutional investors, well then I disagree. We need to earn the trust of ordinary people and if successful, new institutions will grow from that.  You might say that ordinary people don't care about corruption, they just want easy.  Well they might care more once everyone gets burned by the central banking super theft etc

What is the simplest, most compelling argument for people to use Bitshares? Bitshares can protect you, everybody, the planet from the effects of tyranny that results from the mis-use of the power of money.

All the application layers, the decentralized market, the pegged assets, smart contracts, the referral systrem etc are brilliant features. But they are worthless without the network's integrity. Good money drives out bad. Bitshares must be synonymous in people's minds with good money or eventually, people and the new corporations will be utilising a different network.....

How do we summarise what Bitshares can do?  Well it offers an efficient, secure, low-cost means of sending, recieving, executing and recording transactions. This provides the framework for buliding digital networks with a variety of features like decentralised markets, pegged assets.....etc. New features and applications are being innovated all the time. In simple terms Bitshares can be your accountant, lawyer, insurer, estate-agent, banker, government, post office, stock market etc and money. It really depends on what the user wants to do with Bitshares.

I think personally you have hit the nail right where it needs to be. When reading this, I got a more personal understanding to Bitshares so I sent it immediately to my Forbes contact for him to start preparing the material for his "best article ever" on the Bitshares 2.0 launch.

I will attend the The 10th Global Money Transfer Summit held 15-16 September at L39, Canary Wharf, London as a speaker up against the big guys from Bitpay, Circle and Bitcoin Foundation on the panel on Sept. 16th covering crypto currency and only second year they have crypto included. This i a 1700 GBP entrance fee event meant for the CEO's and similar of major money remittance system providers like Weestern Union, Moneygram, World Remit and many more from all over the world.

What I wanted to say with this is, that your explanation is going to be added to my file as important information to clearly picture what Bitshares is all about to these influential people from all over the world. I only have a slot of some 8-10 minutes so I have to be very direct and informative, aming an impression to help Bitshares get an early footprint into the world's remittance industry.

If anybody else have some comments in which you feel one sentence coul help narrow down what Bitshares is all about, it could help me create a great powerpoint to present at this summit. I will try see if I can arrange for my Forbes contact to enter as press for free as well well, and we could have a hell of an article coming out in just about the best timing possible to give Bitshares 2.0 and CCEDK ofcourse the best possible conditions for a succesful impression to the world.
I generally don't do the +5% thing, but this is certainly worthy.  +5%

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
The point I'm trying to make is a serious one, not just repeated philosophical sound-bites. The principal value of Bitshares is corruption/centralisation resistance with the ability to scale. Why are investors not interested in that? Because they don't think it works? Or it won't be allowed to work? Don't want it to work? Don't get how it works? DPOS is the core  innovation that sets Bitshares apart from many other projects.  If you are saying we need institutional investors, well then I disagree. We need to earn the trust of ordinary people and if successful, new institutions will grow from that.  You might say that ordinary people don't care about corruption, they just want easy.  Well they might care more once everyone gets burned by the central banking super theft etc

What is the simplest, most compelling argument for people to use Bitshares? Bitshares can protect you, everybody, the planet from the effects of tyranny that results from the mis-use of the power of money.

All the application layers, the decentralized market, the pegged assets, smart contracts, the referral systrem etc are brilliant features. But they are worthless without the network's integrity. Good money drives out bad. Bitshares must be synonymous in people's minds with good money or eventually, people and the new corporations will be utilising a different network.....

How do we summarise what Bitshares can do?  Well it offers an efficient, secure, low-cost means of sending, recieving, executing and recording transactions. This provides the framework for buliding digital networks with a variety of features like decentralised markets, pegged assets.....etc. New features and applications are being innovated all the time. In simple terms Bitshares can be your accountant, lawyer, insurer, estate-agent, banker, government, post office, stock market etc and money. It really depends on what the user wants to do with Bitshares.

I think personally you have hit the nail right where it needs to be. When reading this, I got a more personal understanding to Bitshares so I sent it immediately to my Forbes contact for him to start preparing the material for his "best article ever" on the Bitshares 2.0 launch.

I will attend the The 10th Global Money Transfer Summit  http://www.iamtn.org/#!gmts2015/c1zxb held 15-16 September at L39, Canary Wharf, London as a speaker up against the big guys from Bitpay, Circle and Bitcoin Foundation on the panel on Sept. 16th covering crypto currency and only second year they have crypto included. This i a 1700 GBP entrance fee event meant for the CEO's and similar of major money remittance system providers like Weestern Union, Moneygram, World Remit and many more from all over the world.

What I wanted to say with this is, that your explanation is going to be added to my file as important information to clearly picture what Bitshares is all about to these influential people from all over the world. I only have a slot of some 8-10 minutes so I have to be very direct and informative, aming an impression to help Bitshares get an early footprint into the world's remittance industry.

If anybody else have some comments in which you feel one sentence coul help narrow down what Bitshares is all about, it could help me create a great powerpoint to present at this summit. I will try see if I can arrange for my Forbes contact to enter as press for free as well well, and we could have a hell of an article coming out in just about the best timing possible to give Bitshares 2.0 and CCEDK ofcourse the best possible conditions for a succesful impression to the world.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 07:37:39 am by ccedk »