Author Topic: I am getting censored on the marketplace  (Read 9996 times)

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
We're just trying to protect the site, bud. If someone was selling pipes or bongs, etc., that would be the same to me as someone selling cannabis or seeds. Do you know why? Because governmental authorities cast a very wide net. They shut things down for lesser reasons first and then ask questions later. Even if their actions are based on a misunderstanding, that doesn't really matter, because the damage is done. You are a well-intentioned guy and I have no ill will towards you at all. I would just ask you to respect that BitShares is a great thing waiting to happen, and that if this site were shut down because the authorities THOUGHT there were drug sales going on here, that would be a big shame. PLEASE do not give them that excuse.

+5%

Offline phillyguy

We're just trying to protect the site, bud. If someone was selling pipes or bongs, etc., that would be the same to me as someone selling cannabis or seeds. Do you know why? Because governmental authorities cast a very wide net. They shut things down for lesser reasons first and then ask questions later. Even if their actions are based on a misunderstanding, that doesn't really matter, because the damage is done. You are a well-intentioned guy and I have no ill will towards you at all. I would just ask you to respect that BitShares is a great thing waiting to happen, and that if this site were shut down because the authorities THOUGHT there were drug sales going on here, that would be a big shame. PLEASE do not give them that excuse.

Agreed. Well said.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

38PTSWarrior

You call me juvenile or so but the first reply which I would call juvenile was from speedy “get some help“.

Then you make an analogy and use words like dildos.. juvenile??!

Do you remember the first product which was paid in btsx? Tampons..

Then you have donkeypong who keeps on writing “selling cannabis“ or similar, not understanding the difference from seeds.

Puppies argument makes sense to me. The server of the forum could be in a country which could make problems. Therefore I also want my selling thread deleted, to protect the owner of bitsharestalk.

I did not cut this video and if you act like Speedy or you with your dildo explanation, you have to expect some reaction.

I made a thread a while ago how you see the situation with your many standby delegates.
You did not answer and thats why I said that you are too good to answer.
You take away so much space although you are not fully supported AND unwilling to make changes in order to get more support.

Also your bunker does not protect the users from police visits. Who knows the legal situation of our product Canada tomorrow.

Fav, you are selling “legally obtained“ or so Amazon cards. Wait, where did I see these kind of offers last time? Oh underground boards. Yet you worry about the view of the wider audience.

This thread can stay so the people can see that we are not perfect people.

I want to get along with you, hugs to brownie.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Infovortice, datasecurity is too good to reply, ..
His bunker is atomic proof but that doesnt help when the police is coming with a warrant.

Edit: deleted some swearing

I was actually quite busy all day working on dposhub with Crypto Prometheus... I offered a perspective and also gave you some things to think about if you ever hope to be successful as a delegate. If you want to respond to that with juvenile name calling and then try to suggest I am somehow doing something illegal at the bunker where police will break in here, that's your choice... a poor choice.

This isn't the first time you have taken jabs at me and/or the delegates I manage when in the past I have only given you support. So let me be a little more blunt (not the good kind of blunt that you enjoy every day) just to make it clear and maybe say what others here are thinking but not saying.

Your acting juvenile and erratic, and that doesn't evoke trust. A delegate is not a right, it's a responsibility. Your postings accusing people of being selfish and the like over the past month simply because you haven't gotten voted in also shows poor judgement. This doesn't do anything to inspire people to believe that you are responsible enough to handle a trusted financial position.

Continue to sell your seeds.. that's a fantastic opportunity and a marketable product.. just go do it at pot forums like I was suggesting in the first place. I'm sure selling them on the street you aren't doing it in a baby shop right? Wrong market. The video suggests however that you seem to get plenty of business from your street marketing with students. No online transactions fees to deal with that way, and it looks like you are having more fun there anyways. So just expand on that perhaps. Get organized.

Make some money and start taking on more responsibilities and then maybe you will better demonstrate that you should be voted for as a delegate.

I am not the coddling type.. I say what I think and think what I say.. I realize this will probably be taken with offence by you.. but I consider this some much needed tough love. If you are listening, nothing I have said is for the purpose of putting you down, but to give you a chance to pull yourself up.

Things don't change until you do.

You are the OP.. so you can delete this thread when ever you like.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Tuck Fheman

There is a post in the subreddit about how unprofessional this project is.

You mean this post : https://www.reddit.com/r/BitShares/comments/3i3g3l/i_cant_take_this_project_seriously_when_you_are/ ?

If so, do you mean that 38 trying to generate revenue using the BitShares platform is more unprofessional, offensive and/or harmful to BitShares than that fake FUD post from SundoshiNakatoto?

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
There is a post in the subreddit about how unprofessional this project is.

So yeah lets not try to flog drugs on the forums please.

Im flattered I got a mention in the video :) but I dont really see how Im blocking freedom. The admins of this site have the freedom to moderate it however they see fit. Also, there is financial freedom that BitShares brings but there is also psychological & mental freedom. I dont think cannabis gives that - it seems to give memory problems from what Ive read.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 11:09:30 pm by speedy »

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Marijuana remains illegal in most places. Good for you if it's legal where you live. For the rest of us, I'd prefer not to create unnecessary risk for this website by using it for such offers of sale.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Tuck Fheman

... and if I'm right, that Pfizer coming here posting their "Penis Seeds" ad would elicit joyous responses from the forum members, then we basically have the same siituation as being discussed with regards to the referral system favoring big businesses, amirite @fuzzy ?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Martin will send you some wacky brownie.pts...just sayin'

HUGS!!

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline brownie.pts

• HUGS.
    • View Profile
Martin will send you some wacky brownie.pts...just sayin'

HUGS!!
I Appreciate YOU

Tuck Fheman

maybe you need a legal opium derivated bought in pharmafia, just Keep Calm.

lmao

I'm so split on this internally I think I need some legal opium derivatives. :P

What's funny is, I seriously doubt very many would say a word against a big Pharma company coming in here peddling their latest DRUG on the forum members for bitUSD.

I'm picturing Pfizer coming here and posting (like 38 did) their ad saying, "Our magic penis seeds are now for sale for bitUSD!", and the forum would be like ... "oh sheeeeeiiiittttt, Pfizer! we gonna b rich biatch!".  :P

BTW, there's a reason God (aka Your Government for the Statist out there) made teh "Disclaimer".  :P

@38PTSWarrior, I think the real problem here is that you're an individual selling seeds vs. you being an established government regulated corporation selling seeds. Now if some large firm from your country came in here with a very official looking post saying their huge website is now accepting bitUSD for seeds ... no problem. </just my point of view, I could be wrong>

Edit : Maybe someone should test the above theory with a sockpuppet account. ;)

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 08:20:33 pm by Tuck Fheman »

38PTSWarrior

Ok, then delete the thread. I understand this point and didnt think about it.