Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin (IDentabit) Hangout w/ John Underwood Tomorrow @ 5pm EST  (Read 2859 times)

Offline fuzzy

I came in an hour late and missed most the good stuff.

In the little I have caught so far, John quickly became one of my &(*#^$(@* favorite people in the community.   ;D

If anyone has a raw recording that they can post or send right after it ends, please PM me.

Thanks.

Guess you missed the bit about new baby Snowden Underwood - yup!

In that case...Fixed.

Definitely a great hangout.  It was great to have gained insight into the silent portion of his community involvement. Looking forward to the future sessions
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline bobmaloney

In the little I have caught so far, John quickly became one of my &(*#^$(@* favorite people in the community.   ;D

If anyone has a raw recording that they can post or send right after it ends, please PM me.

Thanks.

In that case...Fixed.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline bulletproof

Thanks.

Everything is awesome, or if it isn't it ought to be.

Offline bobmaloney

Thanks.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline bulletproof

Mumble really let me down on this one - had to leave after repeated dropouts. Anyone with a recording please post in due course, thx
Everything is awesome, or if it isn't it ought to be.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
great

hint: IDentabit is now = Identabit :) AFAIK @underwun  pls correct me if i'm wrong here
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Friendly reminder to let you know that we will begin the hangout in approximately 20 minutes

Thanks fuzzy, I might actually just attend my first hangout!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

Friendly reminder to let you know that we will begin the hangout in approximately 20 minutes

Offline fuzzy

That's awesome. I might actually be able to attend this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please feel free to ask any questions in here and I'll make sure to ask them for you tomorrow.

Also, as for the brownies thing, I think we will likely have at least one question regarding it tomorrow ;P

Offline emailtooaj

That's awesome. I might actually be able to attend this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
After this I see brownies going up and even more arguments about them
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
This is going to be an awesome hangout - I'm bummed out that I can't make it tomorrow. Can't wait to hear more about this project!
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline fuzzy

« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 08:43:06 pm by fuzzy »