Author Topic: TOP 3 REASONS TO BUY BITSHARES NOW!  (Read 20487 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

(In no particular order...)
1.  Perseverance & genius of core Dev team
2.  Referral program
3.  Bts undervaluation + unrealized monetary impact of partnerships = unprecedented growth

Great thread, thanks!

Bts: dmo09

#3 Certainly is one point I am most excited about since we are one of the partnerships involved. :)

BROWNIES earned! Check your wallet!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
1. BM's balls to focus on the long term vision and to take unpopular decisions.
2. BTS is the perfect tool for providing a great gratification : the satisfaction of seeing bankers and some other value captors losing their undeserved high position in society.
3. If you dream of financial freedom, you should probably vote BTS with your money !

(BTS : inarizushi)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline DMo09

• View Profile
(In no particular order...)
1.  Perseverance & genius of core Dev team
2.  Referral program
3.  Bts undervaluation + unrealized monetary impact of partnerships = unprecedented growth

Great thread, thanks!

Bts: dmo09

Offline konelectric

You cheated.. that was 4!!

The point about #3 though is really good. I think we are the only contender that banks are seriously considering.

Brownies in your wallet now!!
[/quote]

Thanks. #4 was actual personal reason for me.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

1: Bitshares 2.0 will have the best privacy amoung alt coins.

2: Bitshares 2.0 will have the best security with the  multi signature transactions function.

3: Banks are looking in the blockchain technology. Partnering with IDentabit and with bytemaster's announcement that he's talking with a major bank, there is great opportunity here.

4: If you brought some bitcoins when the price was in the low $200 like I did. The price of bitcoin is going up and bitshares are down. This makes a good spread to trade bitcoins for bitshares.

You cheated.. that was 4!!

The point about #3 though is really good. I think we are the only contender that banks are seriously considering.

Brownies in your wallet now!!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

# Massively underpriced at the moment, even after the 50% recent rise. It looks even cheaper when seen in dollar terms.

# Out of the 2.0 projects, this is going to have the most polished version. The first one to get adopted widely wins, and BitShares has a good chance. It takes a lot of time to develop any software project, and BitShares has taken its time and is now ready.

# BitCoin is poised at an interesting point. Once the current issue is resolved, it will start going up bringing in a lot of interest and BitShares will get some of the attention as it is ready.

BTS: goodadude

Well stated and certainly brownie worthy!!

Check your wallet.. YOU GOT SOME! :D
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

1: Bitshares 2.0 will have the best privacy amoung alt coins.

2: Bitshares 2.0 will have the best security with the  multi signature transactions function.

3: Banks are looking in the blockchain technology. Partnering with IDentabit and with bytemaster's announcement that he's talking with a major bank, there is great opportunity here.

4: If you brought some bitcoins when the price was in the low $200 like I did. The price of bitcoin is going up and bitshares are down. This makes a good spread to trade bitcoins for bitshares.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline NotSmart

• View Profile
# Massively underpriced at the moment, even after the 50% recent rise. It looks even cheaper when seen in dollar terms.

# Out of the 2.0 projects, this is going to have the most polished version. The first one to get adopted widely wins, and BitShares has a good chance. It takes a lot of time to develop any software project, and BitShares has taken its time and is now ready.

# BitCoin is poised at an interesting point. Once the current issue is resolved, it will start going up bringing in a lot of interest and BitShares will get some of the attention as it is ready.

BTS: goodadude

What a dumb question !   :P

It is to the rest of us.. but all those investors who are buying in right now.. this was the thread that they went to to get the quick facts they needed. ;)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
What a dumb question !   :P

Moonlift off in progress!

A Reminder:

Buy BTS NOW while you can and enjoy the journey!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Reason #1 - The time is right.

Reason #2 - The price is right.

Reason #3 - It's going to the moon before year week end.

..and that'll be 3 cheers for DataSecurityNode - and his Brownie PayMaster,  +5%+5%+5%. Can live without a Brownie-bonus for a 39% rise in 24hrs  :D
Damn straight! It's not over yet!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline bulletproof

Reason #1 - The time is right.

Reason #2 - The price is right.

Reason #3 - It's going to the moon before year week end.

..and that'll be 3 cheers for DataSecurityNode - and his Brownie PayMaster,  +5%+5%+5%. Can live without a Brownie-bonus for a 39% rise in 24hrs  :D
Everything is awesome, or if it isn't it ought to be.

Ah... note to whom ever makes the next post.

I have no more brownies.. I have expended them all in this thread in my effort to spread sunshine and joy on BitShares.

Please do continue to share why to buy BTS now.. just understand I have no more to give.

Thanks!

If you have BTS I can sell you some  :P

Of course.. there is a market for it etc.. but I am taking a more spiritual approach to brownie points.. Think of the Parable of the Three Servants.. Matthew 25:14-30

So I will never buy brownies.. no matter what other value others might assign to it.. I think they were intended for this purpose.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Ah... note to whom ever makes the next post.

I have no more brownies.. I have expended them all in this thread in my effort to spread sunshine and joy on BitShares.

Please do continue to share why to buy BTS now.. just understand I have no more to give.

Thanks!

If you have BTS I can sell you some  :P