Author Topic: TOP 3 REASONS TO BUY BITSHARES NOW!  (Read 20440 times)

Tuck Fheman

Ok.. I had to respond to this and admit that I lied.. I actually have 11 brownies left in my account.. but it's less than what I been sending to everyone so I didn't want to be unfair .. But you at least got #3 .. so I give you what is left... use them with wisdom.

Thanks!  ;)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

• Because DSN ran out of Brownie Points.
  • Because I searched Google for 'credible sources' and 'donkeypong' did not come up.  :P
  • Because within this steaming cesspool of deceit, I found a man I could trust in Dan Larimer.

Ok.. I had to respond to this and admit that I lied.. I actually have 11 brownies left in my account.. but it's less than what I been sending to everyone so I didn't want to be unfair .. But you at least got #3 .. so I give you what is left... use them with wisdom.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Tuck Fheman

• Because DSN ran out of Brownie Points.
  • Because I searched Google for 'credible sources' and 'donkeypong' did not come up.  :P
  • Because within this steaming cesspool of deceit, I found a man I could trust in Dan Larimer.

Ah... note to whom ever makes the next post.

I have no more brownies.. I have expended them all in this thread in my effort to spread sunshine and joy on BitShares.

Please do continue to share why to buy BTS now.. just understand I have no more to give.

Thanks!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

• Because Bitcoin sucks.
  • Because Charlie Lee has hubris.
  • Because I read on teh internets that the Illuminati are behind Ethereum.

PROOF of the Illuminati involvement.. totally brownie worthy!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

So now that so many have answered, the challenge is to come up with something new or to restate in a different way and hope nobody notices!

• Living unobserved somewhere in the BitShares network is not any regular C.E.O., but a "Cypher-Encrypted Organism". This being allows BitShares to quickly adapt to shifting conditions as required, thereby enabling it's long-term survival. Throughout it's life BitShares will be capable of out-competing any peers through it's system of self-optimization.
  • Buy now, get bragging rights for free! The immodest can wait until BitShares is huge and then say:
    I got into BitShares when it was still in beta and BTS were three a penny! I was among a group of visionaries who helped change the world for the better!
  • If you're more modest you could:
    • Buy loads now.
    • HODL while BitShares grows, thereby supporting something which can revolutionize and improve the world.
    • Once BitShares is well established sell some BTS and use the huge amounts of money for another good cause.
    • Not brag about a thing.

I have made a Cypher-Encrypted Organism decision to send you brownies!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Tuck Fheman

• Because Bitcoin sucks.
  • Because Charlie Lee has hubris.
  • Because I read on teh internets that the Illuminati are behind Ethereum.

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
So now that so many have answered, the challenge is to come up with something new or to restate in a different way and hope nobody notices!

• Living unobserved somewhere in the BitShares network is not any regular C.E.O., but a "Cypher-Encrypted Organism". This being allows BitShares to quickly adapt to shifting conditions as required, thereby enabling it's long-term survival. Throughout it's life BitShares will be capable of out-competing any peers through it's system of self-optimization.
  • Buy now, get bragging rights for free! The immodest can wait until BitShares is huge and then say:
    I got into BitShares when it was still in beta and BTS were three a penny! I was among a group of visionaries who helped change the world for the better!
  • If you're more modest you could:
    • Buy loads now.
    • HODL while BitShares grows, thereby supporting something which can revolutionize and improve the world.
    • Once BitShares is well established sell some BTS and use the huge amounts of money for another good cause.
    • Not brag about a thing.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 02:23:48 pm by hadrian »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

1. You can buy more brownies with BTS

2.You will not miss a sharedrop 

3.It's your last chance to buy so low !!!

PS buy back the brownies you give, because you will regret some day you made that post   :P

Seems you really like all the sharedropping going on!!

Well now you got BROWNIES!!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

lol..since I want some Brownies I will state many reasons then..

1. Buy when there is blood on the street even if it is your blood. The price is ridiculously low now.
2. When CNX releases your shares are converted 1.1
3. Bitshares has strong economic fundamnetals. But CNX referral incentives and economics to mass adoption are even stronger.
4. Bithares investors are not dumpers but long term holders irrespective of the market cap.
5. Bitshares Devs are known and they are not hiding behind an internet forum name. They are therefore more reliable and trustworthy in terms of genuinely wanting this project to succeed. They have historically shown repeatedly their long term commitment to the project
6. Buying bitshares allow you to place market bets on any kind of asset, stock, commodity, currencies more securely, faster and without limitations,

Hurray!

I liked 1, 2, and 5. Brownies well deserved.. if only I knew your BTS account. :)

BTS account is mf-tzo
Thank you very much  :)

Done!! Even though we don't have 1 second TPS yet, they still got there in 10 seconds! :)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
1. You can buy more brownies with BTS

2.You will not miss a sharedrop 

3.It's your last chance to buy so low !!!

PS buy back the brownies you give, because you will regret some day you made that post   :P

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
lol..since I want some Brownies I will state many reasons then..

1. Buy when there is blood on the street even if it is your blood. The price is ridiculously low now.
2. When CNX releases your shares are converted 1.1
3. Bitshares has strong economic fundamnetals. But CNX referral incentives and economics to mass adoption are even stronger.
4. Bithares investors are not dumpers but long term holders irrespective of the market cap.
5. Bitshares Devs are known and they are not hiding behind an internet forum name. They are therefore more reliable and trustworthy in terms of genuinely wanting this project to succeed. They have historically shown repeatedly their long term commitment to the project
6. Buying bitshares allow you to place market bets on any kind of asset, stock, commodity, currencies more securely, faster and without limitations,

Hurray!

I liked 1, 2, and 5. Brownies well deserved.. if only I knew your BTS account. :)

BTS account is mf-tzo
Thank you very much  :)

Tuck Fheman

You also earned some tin-foil laced brownies!

I also accept CBD laced brownies wrapped in tin foil (which I use to make my hat, which blocks the ELF weapons from muh brain so Janet Yellen can't MKUltra meh).

38PTSWarrior

1.) Graphene toolkit is some serious, serious code. As CNX develops and sells private chains for enterprise customers, other businesses interested in the tech will see BTS as a playground to test the waters. This will bring liquidity and end users as the testers will also uncover the personal consumer value of BTS.

2.) BTC is gaining media and mainstream exposure everyday. BTC was the first hole in the dam, but the break is inevitable given the potential for crypto/blockchain tech. Even if BTS doesn't take over the world, it's going to be one part of the revolution.

3.) the price is a lot lower than when I bought in and I'm trying to lower my average.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+