Author Topic: Creating my first UIA  (Read 14539 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Code: [Select]
default (unlocked) >>> get_account bitshares-munich
Name: bitshares-munich
Last Updated: 41 hours ago
that account was already registered 41 hours ago .. the faucet can't help your with this now ..
Why don't you try with bitshares-munich-de
instead?

Because I do not want that account name.

I've got multiple questions here now can someone please just skype me?
I have to delete the old account now or something, or try the faucet again, am i still gonna be stuck with the bts- prefix, etc..
I haven't even started on my UIA questions yet...
Time is money, please help me. Thank you
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Update: All account names registered on or after 2015-06-18 (US Eastern time) will be migrated if and only if they were registered using the BitShares Faucet.

This is telling me that any accounts that i register in my wallet now, won't even be accessible in 2.0? So I lose access to the bitshares-munich account that I created? Or bts-bitshares-munich ?? Seriously, explain this to me in detail please.

https://bitshares.org/blog/2015/06/08/migrating-to-bitshares-2.0/ why doesn't a paid delegate follow the official blog?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Code: [Select]
default (unlocked) >>> get_account bitshares-munich
Name: bitshares-munich
Last Updated: 41 hours ago
that account was already registered 41 hours ago .. the faucet can't help your with this now ..
Why don't you try with bitshares-munich-de
instead?

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Update: All account names registered on or after 2015-06-18 (US Eastern time) will be migrated if and only if they were registered using the BitShares Faucet.

This is telling me that any accounts that i register in my wallet now, won't even be accessible in 2.0? So I lose access to the bitshares-munich account that I created? Or bts-bitshares-munich ?? Seriously, explain this to me in detail please.

I want to create a UIA. I want a registered account called bitshares-munich to own that UIA.
Time is money, can someone please take 2 minutes and just skype me (kenCode_de), walk me through this? Thank you :)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 08:52:28 am by kenCode »
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
https://bitshares.org/blog/2015/06/08/migrating-to-bitshares-2.0/#account-name-migration

I tried to use the faucet, but it didn't work. I put in the account name and public key and it came back with a red error message:

We were unable to register account 'bitshares-munich' - { "message": "account key already in use (32008)\n\n\n\n", "detail": "32008 account_key_in_use: account key already in use\n\n {}\n th_a light_api.cpp:51 request_register_account\n\n {}\n th_a light_api.cpp:62 request_register_account\n\n {}\n th_a common_api_client.cpp:6396 request_register_account", "code": 32008 }

So, from what I described above my bitshares-munich account will become bts-bitshares-munich yes?
I really want to create my UIA today with the bitshares-munich account, please advise, thanx :)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 08:24:19 am by kenCode »
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
https://bitshares.org/blog/2015/06/08/migrating-to-bitshares-2.0/#account-name-migration

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I need to confirm.. Will this account:
http://bitsharesblocks.com/accounts/account?name=bitshares-munich

..have a "bts-" prefix upon 2.0 launch? ie, would the account name change, or show as this:
bts-bitshares-munich

I created the bitshares-munich account in my linux gui client, and sent 1BTS to it from my kencode account so that it could get registered on the blockchain.

I am going to create my first UIA this week. I need the "Issuer account" to be bitshares-munich for example:
http://bitsharesblocks.com/asset/info?asset=NOTE

No bts- will get stuck on the front of bitshares-munich right?
www.PalmPay.chat