Author Topic: The Chateaux is there (CHATEAUX)  (Read 6258 times)

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
I proudly bought 333.3 CHATEAUX!

I think you are doing a great job for promoting BitShares to the people! Thank you. Please consider our new BitShares mobile wallet that will be available bug free soon. You will be able to refer new users and earn money from the referral income too.

We are more than happy to help you with setting up the wallet and get you going!

Hope that helps :)

Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

38PTSWarrior

Every day minimum 4 hours, also little flyers in filter tips which I make evryday new.

38PTSWarrior

I am a full time marketing entertainer and get no money or free things from government. Everey day I make 20 euro and you users don't want to donate to the chateaux endeavor. Why?

38PTSWarrior

The multi-functional space. Donate to CHATEAUX and make it happen. But if nobody likes that, I could change my businesses duty. :-D

38PTSWarrior

The price is still the same.

To donate means that I can make a soupkitchen, hostel, homeless shelter.

Don't worry, as an early holder you will get goodies.

The Chateaux uses oportunities as a business plan.

Donate and watch it grow :-D

38PTSWarrior

Like this one, yes! Donations welcome to cover costs of wine cellar. The price will rise to 20 BTS soon.

38PTSWarrior

If you want a free CHATEAUX just post here. I have 45 or so freebies left. I already sent some to the usual suspects.

Yes, I would like to get few, My BTS Wallet: btc--nagatlakshmi
Sorry, you are too late. I now only give them to people who did something for BTS.

Offline nagatlakshmi

• View Profile

If you want a free CHATEAUX just post here. I have 45 or so freebies left. I already sent some to the usual suspects.

Yes, I would like to get few, My BTS Wallet: btc--nagatlakshmi

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

38PTSWarrior

My endeavor needs your support. Please donate and help me to grow my activities.

I want to buy back the shares like OPENPOS, OBITS, or BARRAS.

38PTSWarrior

Come and donate to the Chateaux Joint Venture:

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/exchange/trade/CHATEAUX_BTS

'If you want it to live, you gotta give'

38PTSWarrior

* 1 CHATEAUX only 15 BTS *

Donate and I will mention you as an angel donator for whatever the first steps of the Chateaux Endeavour will be.

If you believe in me I will surprise you with something unconventional. No business plan. Only improvisation.

Join me and my good helpers for some freestyle action. I can start operating once 20.000 or so CHATEAUX are in circulation.

* 1 CHATEAU only 15 BTS *

38PTSWarrior

UPDATE:

49950 for sale. Price each 15 BTS which is ~5000 USD.

Come and buy. If you want a free CHATEAUX just post here. I have 45 or so freebies left. I already sent some to the usual suspects.

--

Hi I have no idea what I am doing but now created and issued CHATEAUX.

I have issued 50 smartcoins. Can people buy them now?

With this donation people can get discounts for a lot of things I will do.

For example free membership for chateaux. A center for bitshares marketing, homeless shelter, trauma therapy, and the hub in general. The beacon of light.
If you like it and have ideas how I could use it for the things I do, shoot.

Thanks for reading. I think I have to give them away first before they can be traded. Makes sense.. OK!

Did someone say free?
Morning luckybit, I don't understand. If you ask about the free membership then yes :-)

And I will send you 1 Chateaux once I got a new monitor (this will be easy, will just ask in the street today).

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
UPDATE:

Come and buy. If you want a free CHATEAUX just post here. I have 45 or so freebies left. I already sent some to the usual suspects.

--

Hi I have no idea what I am doing but now created and issued CHATEAUX.

I have issued 50 smartcoins. Can people buy them now?

With this donation people can get discounts for a lot of things I will do.

For example free membership for chateaux. A center for bitshares marketing, homeless shelter, trauma therapy, and the hub in general. The beacon of light.
If you like it and have ideas how I could use it for the things I do, shoot.

Thanks for reading. I think I have to give them away first before they can be traded. Makes sense.. OK!

Did someone say free?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

UPDATE: