Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT 12 - Open Ledger Debuts Today - * Forbes Article *  (Read 17654 times)

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Stan, is openledger trading market pegged assets or UIAs?

Offline Blazin8888

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

It will happen in due time. Right know they are quite happy (full with themselves) with the new money coming from the margin trading.

Until they mess it up like Bitfinex these last months
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Not sure if it was common knowledge and i just missed it. But the Forbes article eludes to 8 exchanges being involved in Openledge's network, which is in effect the Bitshares network! only 3 listed on the slide so in my mind we have many more ground breaking announcements to come :)

Yes, many have yet to announce, but there are 8 in the pipeline I have had at least some contact with at various stages of maturity.  I guess BunkerDEX's long logo didn't fit on the viewgraph, but it should have been there...

We decided to reveal that hint early because of the high profile venue and Forbes coverage opportunity.

8 exchanges in the pipeline?

Please let one of them be poloniex, please! :)

Mostly new players.

Dang.  You guys should keep trying to get poloniex on board.  That would be worth as much as 8 other exchanges imo. ;)

It will happen in due time. Right know they are quite happy (full with themselves) with the new money coming from the margin trading.

No matter what size our network is, there is another exchange out there that size that could double its size (and our size) by joining us.

Rinse and repeat.  :)

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Not sure if it was common knowledge and i just missed it. But the Forbes article eludes to 8 exchanges being involved in Openledge's network, which is in effect the Bitshares network! only 3 listed on the slide so in my mind we have many more ground breaking announcements to come :)

Yes, many have yet to announce, but there are 8 in the pipeline I have had at least some contact with at various stages of maturity.  I guess BunkerDEX's long logo didn't fit on the viewgraph, but it should have been there...

We decided to reveal that hint early because of the high profile venue and Forbes coverage opportunity.

Mostly new players.

Dang.  You guys should keep trying to get poloniex on board.  That would be worth as much as 8 other exchanges imo. ;)

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

Mostly new players.

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Mostly new players.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Good!  +5%

Unfortunately the important for me #11 was spent on some so so announcement.

and BM spent his free time 'inventing' ass licking brownie points...in the same time he could have lowered the collateral on the current bitAssets to 100%, so they (and he/we) do not look so stupid and way from the peg, for all the newcomers that this good new bring.

Tony, you missed the great thing about brownies:  The next time Bytemaster gets the irresistable urge to inflate the supply of something, he can do it to brownies instead of BTS. :P
A good one Ander, you made me laugh.  +5%

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Good!  +5%

and BM spent his free time 'inventing' ass licking brownie points...in the same time he could have lowered the collateral on the current bitAssets to 100%, so they (and he/we) do not look so stupid and way from the peg, for all the newcomers that this good new bring.

Tony, you missed the great thing about brownies:  The next time Bytemaster gets the irresistable urge to inflate the supply of something, he can do it to brownies instead of BTS. :P

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Good!  +5%

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
The announcements are coming fast now!  Thanks for waiting until I got the last of my money in, hehe.

Yeah, it seems like Stan's stepping up the pace here. Do you think we could get daily announcements until launch? That'd be pretty extreme!
I wonder how many people are gonna go 'all in' in the build up. Hmmm...