Author Topic: Trying to catch up  (Read 1466 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Hi,

It's been since at least 6 months that I haven't follow the developments here. I have done some research but I cannot understand exactly what's is going on with all the projects. I have several questions regarding the shares in the different projects and would be happy if someone could answer me:

- So when I left there was a merger between Bitshares and Follow my vote, some BTS were created (from 2 billion to 2.5 billion iiirc), are BTS holders at the date of the snapshot eligible to some of the new BTS created? If yes how do one claim the shares that were created?

With is the new number of shares with BTS 2.0? Still 2.5 billion?

- Regarding Bitshares PLAY and PeerTracks, what an AGS holders is entitled from these two projects?

There has been a very small amount of dilution because Delegates have been voted in to provide service to BitShares and are paid by dilution, MUCH smaller than the dilution paid to miners of Bitcoin who add no development to their blockchain. The current share volume of BitShares is 2,511,953,117 BTS according to coinmarketcap.,com
Currently about 2.2%/year ..

Offline onceuponatime

Hi,

It's been since at least 6 months that I haven't follow the developments here. I have done some research but I cannot understand exactly what's is going on with all the projects. I have several questions regarding the shares in the different projects and would be happy if someone could answer me:

- So when I left there was a merger between Bitshares and Follow my vote, some BTS were created (from 2 billion to 2.5 billion iiirc), are BTS holders at the date of the snapshot eligible to some of the new BTS created? If yes how do one claim the shares that were created?

- Regarding Bitshares PLAY and PeerTracks, what an AGS holders is entitled from these two projects?

There has been a very small amount of dilution because Delegates have been voted in to provide service to BitShares and are paid by dilution, MUCH smaller than the dilution paid to miners of Bitcoin who add no development to their blockchain. The current share volume of BitShares is 2,511,953,117 BTS according to coinmarketcap.,com

Offline onceuponatime

Hi,

Yes.

In your BitShares wallet click on the Account name in the upper right corner. Then click on "Advanced" in the drop down menu. Then click on "Console".

Then enter:  wallet_collect_vested_balances <account_name>

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile
Hi,