Author Topic: NOTE Snapshot and MUSE launch date!  (Read 24970 times)

Offline testz

when import json  muse stopped work why?

Rollback to version 1.0.0, import json, when update to latest version.
All versions you can find here: https://github.com/peertracksinc/muse/releases

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
when import json  muse stopped work why?

Offline twitter

• View Profile
fuck.a long time wait,only got a copyright of bts2.0.no any new things about music inside,fuck you cob.you said you busy everyday,i just wonder wtf are u doing.play with our ipo money?
Check cob 's latest post. Actually cob do not need our community support. He is going to bring in all the fresh blood. F word is not polite [emoji12]
witness:

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile
fuck.a long time wait,only got a copyright of bts2.0.no any new things about music inside,fuck you cob.you said you busy everyday,i just wonder wtf are u doing.play with our ipo money?

Tuck Fheman

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile
More updates coming very soon!
I hate you lie again and again.
peertrack finished its ipo long time ago,still deliver nothing,only a copy of bts2.0.
wtf.this is shit.
i think we wait a long enough time.
please show some real progress.

Offline coininvestor

• View Profile
Which begs the question, when will there be function to import BTC addresses?

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Section B
For those that never claimed their Notes and decided to wait until the real blockchain came out, here is what you will need to do on or after Oct 26th:
Open up the Bitcoin Wallet you sent your bitcoins from during the Note Pre-Sale
Find the Export Wallet or Export Keys option. This can be different from one wallet provider/client to another
Save your Bitcoin wallet file somewhere safe on your computer or external drive. Don’t loose it!
You will have to import your Bitcoin Private Keys (the wallet file) into the MUSE wallet to prove to the MUSE Blockchain that you are indeed the person that sent those BTC during the Note Pre-Sale. This step will have a nice clear walkthrough when the time comes.

Where is the clear walkthrough?  Or am I supposed to comb these forums to claim my coins?

AFAIK, there is no function to import BTC addresses yet. 
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline coininvestor

• View Profile
Section B
For those that never claimed their Notes and decided to wait until the real blockchain came out, here is what you will need to do on or after Oct 26th:
Open up the Bitcoin Wallet you sent your bitcoins from during the Note Pre-Sale
Find the Export Wallet or Export Keys option. This can be different from one wallet provider/client to another
Save your Bitcoin wallet file somewhere safe on your computer or external drive. Don’t loose it!
You will have to import your Bitcoin Private Keys (the wallet file) into the MUSE wallet to prove to the MUSE Blockchain that you are indeed the person that sent those BTC during the Note Pre-Sale. This step will have a nice clear walkthrough when the time comes.

Where is the clear walkthrough?  Or am I supposed to comb these forums to claim my coins?

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Am I correct in saying that there is no exchange to currently trade NOTES/MUSE?

There is none ATM.  Poloniex is coming up in a few days time.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Tuck Fheman

Am I correct in saying that there is no exchange to currently trade NOTES/MUSE?

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Tuck Fheman

Where do we download the client?

Offline ifinta

• View Profile
Hi everyone!

I’ll first begin with the big news. Sticky-worthy news. I’ll make a separate post to describe what went on in Boston for those that are interested.

Snapshot!

Prepare yourselves for the Snapshot! It will take place October 13th, the same time as the BitShares 0.9. to BitShares 2.0 Snapshot. To make it easier for everyone, including devs, there will be JUST ONE SNAPSHOT to worry about, and that, I repeat, will be on the 13th of October.
So make sure your Notes are off the (centralized) exchanges and into your personal BitShares wallets by that date.

Those that weren’t aware, you should upgrade your BitShares desktop client from 0.9.2 to 0.9.3. The reason being it will be easier to import your private keys to the Graphene chain (MUSE) when the time comes.

So in a Nutshell:
  • Go to https://bitshares.org/download/ and download BitShares 0.9.3
  • Then, if you have Notes on an external/centralized exchange, go to that/those exchanges and transfer all Notes to your own wallet (version 0.9.3.)
  • Once your Notes are in your possession, in your new desktop wallet, click “File” and “Export Wallet” and save that .json file to your computer (or somewhere super duper trooper safe)
    This is the file you will need to import in the MUSE wallet.

MUSE will be launched on October 26th!

So get the word out to all your crypto connections. We will require Witnesses and Committee Advisers to “run” the chain. We will also need some traders to start a market for muse_USD. We also want exchanges to list MUSE to enable as many onramps as possible for the crypto trading crowd.
Our partners at CCEDK have already committed to listing the Muse core asset on both its centralized exchange service and Open Ledger.

You can also reach out to any press contact you know of and tell them the news. Tell them to message me directly to get the info straight from the source and ask a me bzillion questions if they so desire. Give them the info at peertracks dot com email address or the cedric at peertracks dot com email address.

Let’s make a splash!

Please note that this does not mean that the full-blown PeerTracks website will be released and operational by the 26th. We still have some work to do on that side. But we will be able to start signing up artists, create their Notes and have them trading on the REAL chain.

The take away from all this?
Snapshot on the 13th of October
MUSE launch on the 26th of October
Basic invite-only PeerTracks platform to test out the final MUSE Graphene chain with pioneer artists!

More updates coming very soon!

Today?