Author Topic: Looking for someone to help answer Wallet Questions for Users  (Read 8587 times)

Offline wmbutler

• View Profile
    • Music City Bitcoins
  • GitHub: wmbutler
All,

I am interested as well. I have educated myself pretty thoroughly, mined and purchase Protoshares. I probably need a little primer on Angelshares to be sure I understand the nuances, but I would like to help in any way possible. I have experience with customer service as the former owner of a mid-sized Internet Service Provider in Nashville, TN. I only speak English.

Cheers!

PTS: PnBVP1iLTsV6U8z4BeJYhF8jMpkLhtTi9r
PTS: PnBVP1iLTsV6U8z4BeJYhF8jMpkLhtTi9r
BTS2.0: billbutler
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not.

Offline domsch

• View Profile
Dan, check out Zendesk. Easy to manage agents, to create FAQ's and to allow support tickets to be received/answered quickly. Obviously we would have to rely on a third-party, but I have great past experience with them.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
can help doing this in english and german

Offline lib

• liberty
    • View Profile
That sounds great. You should create a subforum and make me a mod there.

Gonna go generate a "Phelp" vanity address for support tip balance to keep things open and honest.

You are the mod now.

Amazon,需要的话,我可以帮助回答中文版的问题  :)
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA
Personal Address: PakhuBkqTu4oTHJ4ZffvzVwCGCMfuqazgm

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Send tip allowance to: PhELPjyeugKnTEsMwBpnFQ6E8nZUR9CxzQ

Should I share the private key with bytemaster or amazon?

You don't need to share with me.

Also, do you guys know how to force the pts client to use this vanity address as the change address whenever I make a payment?

I was having a similar problem, the method I used is "sendmany", get the remaining balance sent back to your address.

It's quite a long time I've been using this means. I preferred the stable address, cuz I often check my total balance on online block explorer. It has its own problem of small security and privacy disadvantages.
And also a little tedious.
Please vote for  delegate.coolspeed    dac.coolspeed
BTS account: coolspeed
Sina Weibo:@coolspeed

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
it would be a pleasure to help on german section
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Is it worth making me a global mod so that I can move threads into tech support?

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1902.0
What happens when you move a thread? Does the user get any notification or PM?

If you need someone else to do this I am willing to volunteer to move threads.

It replaces the original thread with something like this:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1911.0
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline arcke

• View Profile
    • Diaspora
Is it worth making me a global mod so that I can move threads into tech support?

What happens when you move a thread? Does the user get any notification or PM?

If you need someone else to do this I am willing to volunteer to move threads.
OpenPGP: 0x22d7e9cc35375665
PTS - PawnbhoiXhmkrKJEPAsCiwkpP81nRXJGTD
Diaspora profile - https://pod.orkz.net/u/arcke

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
good job!
I would like to nominate someone to answer all basic questions about transactions, angel addresses, hidden change addresses, and wallet services as they keep coming up.  I would like to create a SUPPORT sub forum that has people in every language that are able to answer questions for users. 

I would like to award tips based upon the time it takes to respond and get the issue resolved. 

You must be available for PM and respond to all support requests in a timely manner. 

A FAQ section should be managed as well.   

Thoughts?

Offline hasher

• View Profile
Im in,
although without tight obligations, on volunteer base, i have flexible schedule so i could answer questions which i know .

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline pvaladares

• View Profile
I would like to join the supporting team for english and portuguese users :)
PTS : PkbJAm9uxuGgC9n2NVwWYs8bvX3Mj8uAg3 | MMC : M91vp33SSVBG7N3X9CbrgMcwSBxTDQeDAb
BTC : 1CrAkkYZrVCnwDKSBw3bcnMSYMakEhfB6N
Trade BTC/PTS @ cryptsy.com

Offline testz

In Russian subforum we have dedicated support thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=199.0
If you want to organize technical support thread, probably will be better to move this thread under Russian subthread in Technical Support subforum.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
If you need an administrator for Chinese language sub forum, count me in. Actually, I have helped plenty of newbies for their wallet sync problems, explanation of concepts of all products from Invictus, not in the forum, but in some domestic chatting groups(QQ) with thousands of members. Anyway, I have sufficient experience and time, and would like to share all of them to attract more people join.   
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline ralphte

• View Profile