Author Topic: MineBitShares Payouts Post 2.0 Startup  (Read 13407 times)

Offline Romasius

• View Profile

With all this payouts will be held over for roughly an extra two days.

Week has passed after 2.0 launched, but still no payouts... How long approximately yet???  :( :( :( :( :(

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
Is it safe to continue to mine during this 2.0 transition?
Thanks.

Yes.. balances are just being held up while we get everything in place.

We didn't anticipate losing days attempting to export and import wallets.

Right now payouts just are not processing.. but all shares are being accumulated and will payout accordingly when we get the upgrade done.

Awesome, thank you. Great job BTW. Pool has been super stable.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Thanks.

Yes.. balances are just being held up while we get everything in place.

We didn't anticipate losing days attempting to export and import wallets.

Right now payouts just are not processing.. but all shares are being accumulated and will payout accordingly when we get the upgrade done.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
Thanks.

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
 +5% Good luck with the transition...

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Good Day Miners,

We are in the countdown to the final hours of 2.0 launching.

Since our current payout structure relies on the current 1.0 network this will affect our ability to make payouts.

However, for the past month we been working with developers getting updates done for the pool. Due to some scheduling limitations we were not able to sync perfectly with the upcoming 2.0 release.

So what will happen is the mining pool will continue to be operational during the switch over.

Roughly in the next day or so we will be able to move our current operation into the new pool. It should be seamless and with little downtime. This may change however if we encounter some issues, so I will keep you posted if that is the case.

With all this payouts will be held over for roughly an extra two days. It will also give everyone extra time update your wallets, and take into account any possible issues during the 2.0 update.

These are exciting times and we are looking forward to helping all you miners continue to mine for BTS as well as your choice of BitAssets!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+