Author Topic: BITTREX locked my account with my BTS (They were not informed of the Upgrade)  (Read 12571 times)

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Why are BitRex sending their funds to Poloniex?

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/account/bittrex-deposit/overview

bittrex-deposit sent 648,313.52294 BTS to poloniexwallet

Cause someone withdrew it to polo? :)

BTW, we hit an edge cause on deposits that we are fixing right now... should be back online shortly...

Thanks, D'oh   :-[

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline richiela

• View Profile

Cause someone withdrew it to polo? :)

BTW, we hit an edge cause on deposits that we are fixing right now... should be back online shortly...

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline richiela

• View Profile
I am in contact with Riggie and they are working as quickly as possible to integrate withdrawal and deposits for bts2 ..

Have you any news?
It is very important they continue operation's vs bts2.0 so users have confidence again...
They are currently working around the API .. they expected a different interface which makes integrating BTS2 a little more difficult ..
anyway BM is aware of the problems they are facing and spends time to make it easier for them

Ok, we're back up and running.  Please cut us a ticket immediately if you see any issues.

Thanks,
Richie

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I am in contact with Riggie and they are working as quickly as possible to integrate withdrawal and deposits for bts2 ..

Have you any news?
It is very important they continue operation's vs bts2.0 so users have confidence again...
They are currently working around the API .. they expected a different interface which makes integrating BTS2 a little more difficult ..
anyway BM is aware of the problems they are facing and spends time to make it easier for them

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Have you any news?

Offline FIAThater

• View Profile
I dont get why trex's still sitting on the old token.

And bter which is a fractional reserve exchange meaning they have not yet upgraded. whats going on?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline coiner

• View Profile

Thanks a lot for the follow up, I really appreciate it. Do you know if they have any estimate?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Any news? Has Bittrex solved their problems? Seriously what do we need, one of those Cryptsy threads showing all the dirty clothes to everyone on all reddits to have this solved.
54% losses already

Can somebody please HELP here?

I guess you better ask bittrex for news, I doubt someone is working for them here

Offline habeler

mindphlux was selling and boasting about it. There were a couple of others too but I forget their names.
1LeQTkxdpvZFU23qA22xas2zvqzTHMa48T
bts-habeler876

Offline coiner

• View Profile
Any news? Has Bittrex solved their problems? Seriously what do we need, one of those Cryptsy threads showing all the dirty clothes to everyone on all reddits to have this solved.
54% losses already

Can somebody please HELP here?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 09:10:21 am by coiner »

Offline coiner

• View Profile
Can somebody please contact her so we can end with this situation? Funds locked there since 14th. 49% losses being unable to trade or withdraw.
They are working on it .. I hat a chat with Riggie today .. I don't think he will run with your funds .. however .. someone of the BitShares community burnd him big time trading post snapshot BTS1 tokens on his platform!

Yes, i am aware. In the Bitshares telegram chat there was some people dumping coins on BTER after the snapshot. I think he is a delegate. Worth to reread all the conversation before and after the snapshot and check if something can be improved in the ethics department.

I am very sorry for the losses Bittrex could have but I am at this time worried enough about my own losses (49% and counting).

Especially not being responsible in either, the organization of an exchange that is getting fees for managing wallets and maybe (?) should do their homework regarding upgrades and forks of the main product they are selling (coins) or in the bitshares organization that maybe (?) could improve their communication skills at least with the 3 (not so many maybe?) major exchanges dealing with BTS that have ANY volume so things go smoothly.

Sadly that Bitshares investors and Bitshares image has to suffer from these problems. Bitshares has a wonderful technology and probably would have a far greater market cap and valuation if the investors were cared for, (as well as exchanges). Innaccesible exchanges, problems with wallets and 50% dumps probably scare a big deal to many investors and many won't come back ever.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 11:01:15 pm by coiner »