Author Topic: 0.00001422 A NEW RECORD LOW (with no buy support)  (Read 7012 times)

Offline MarketingMonk

• Leading People to Freedom
    • View Profile
    • Cryptoversity - The online school for Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
  • BitShares: marketing.monk
you guys realize that comparing bts against btc is kind of weird ???

I thought that mate but didn't know where to start with it because it was that daft.

I've managed to get an account with CCEDK now thanks guys.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
you guys realize that comparing bts against btc is kind of weird ???

Offline JA

• View Profile
see here https://bitshares.org/deposit/
most use metaexchange and blocktrades. You also have CCEDK

Akado,
I just went through every single one of those gateways and none of them are offering BTS. Perhaps this has something to do with the price dropping i.e. there's less places to buy after the upgrade.
its only because of the upgrade

Offline MarketingMonk

• View Profile
    • Cryptoversity - The online school for Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchains.

Akado,
I just went through every single one of those gateways and none of them are offering BTS. Perhaps this has something to do with the price dropping i.e. there's less places to buy after the upgrade.

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
BTC38 trading is still paused, what's up with that?

I'd be a bit annoyed if the largest Chinese BTS exchange wasn't in consultation with CNX prior to the upgrade, while at the same time they're flying to Beijing to promote BTS...

Maybe they are experiencing "some technical problems"  ;)

titan account will lost privacy protect  when upgrade to v2.0.
btc38 claim they have 363,130,741.49991 BTS, but  there are only 228,449,248 BTS in their cold wallet. they refuse to public all reserve because they say it's not security.
guess what will happen at BTC38 when upgrade to v2.0?

In this case I have a feeling they might encouter some "technical problems" that will not allow them to upgrade to v2.0

"Your funds are safe" but you canot withdraw them (because we damped some of them)!

I would like to see how many people will withdraw their bts before the snapshot...

+5% Good prediction

Still it's not good.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I just went to buy some BTS at https://shapeshift.io/ but they have temporarily suspended it.

Where else can I get some BTC exchanged for BTS?

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline MarketingMonk

• View Profile
I just went to buy some BTS at https://shapeshift.io/ but they have temporarily suspended it.

Where else can I get some BTC exchanged for BTS?

chryspano

I'd be a bit annoyed if the largest Chinese BTS exchange wasn't in consultation with CNX prior to the upgrade, while at the same time they're flying to Beijing to promote BTS...

Maybe they are experiencing "some technical problems"  ;)

titan account will lost privacy protect  when upgrade to v2.0.
btc38 claim they have 363,130,741.49991 BTS, but  there are only 228,449,248 BTS in their cold wallet. they refuse to public all reserve because they say it's not security.
guess what will happen at BTC38 when upgrade to v2.0?

In this case I have a feeling they might encouter some "technical problems" that will not allow them to upgrade to v2.0

"Your funds are safe" but you canot withdraw them (because we damped some of them)!

I would like to see how many people will withdraw their bts before the snapshot...

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Guys....its been less than 4 days...not even 100 hours since launch....we have a mechanism in place to make changes and evolve the protocol when we see fit...we have partners who have said they are interested....even if none of them pan out, there will be others...Stan and several others are pitching BTS as we speak...the referral/affiliate system will be launched in most likely days, not weeks...we need to stay the course, ignore the price and discuss practical things we can do to improve the feature set...yes, the UI should be better...so let's talk about what changes we would like to see and get the ball rolling on implementation...everything else lets just take a deep breath and give this thing some time.

Many of us have been following a long time...what's a few more weeks? This isn't about a moonshot, it's about the long turbulent development of a protocol and platform with HUGE potential...we just have to stay the course. The writing is NOT on the wall for me. Exactly the opposite in fact.

...YEAH!

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
dat is ridiculous few hours right after release the price is being sent to the inner core of hell

i dont see any legit reason for that

do any of u have clue on what happened
Maybe it is because people can finally access their wallet, and sell bts.
In bts 1.0, it is so hard to access my bts. I have several months not touch my bts, not for i do not want, but i can not. The 1.0 client is so hard to work on my computor.

Good news is that the liquid increases. We will attract more larger fish to join.
After these people sell, we will find how much indeed bts is.

I think it's mostly because a bunch of shorts were liquidated and forced to sell their BTS at 2/3 of its market value because of an issue with some feed parameters a lot of the witnesses didn't understand.  After getting enough witnesses to update their settings and fix that problem, we now seem to be recovering.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

The problem is/was a lot of unnecessary confusion which to someone new looks like manipulation. Even long time holders (AGS) like myself were confused about about many details of the launch which made us look like pumpers. Finally, warnings about critical issues with launch were ignored or down played in other to meet a unicorn deadline.

haha  +5% for the unicorn reference. :)

Looking back is always 20/20
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
dat is ridiculous few hours right after release the price is being sent to the inner core of hell

i dont see any legit reason for that

do any of u have clue on what happened
Maybe it is because people can finally access their wallet, and sell bts.
In bts 1.0, it is so hard to access my bts. I have several months not touch my bts, not for i do not want, but i can not. The 1.0 client is so hard to work on my computor.

Good news is that the liquid increases. We will attract more larger fish to join.
After these people sell, we will find how much indeed bts is.

Offline Pheonike

The problem is/was a lot of unnecessary confusion which to someone new looks like manipulation. Even long time holders (AGS) like myself were confused about about many details of the launch which made us look like pumpers. Finally, warnings about critical issues with launch were ignored or down played in other to meet a unicorn deadline.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
yes, we are very close to the success.
blockchain is very stable and fast and scaleable, that's our biggest advantage.