Author Topic: Please provide liquidity in the bitUSD market!  (Read 4242 times)

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
guys, pay attention, you still have no word from witnesses or BM, they can adjust force cover price to 1/1.5 again.

Sure they could if the majority of price feed publishing witnesses agreed, but why would they do that?  Anyone who does that now should get voted out, since it's basically an attempt at sabotage at this point.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
guys, pay attention, you still have no word from witnesses or BM, they can adjust force cover price to 1/1.5 again.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I think it's a great time to short bitusd.  I opened another position myself last night.  I would like to caution everyone though.  Please ensure you maintain at least 3x margin.  I don't want to see anyone get margin called.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Dunno about you, but I don't think going short on bts now is a good idea :)

Also he's suggesting shorting USD using BTS as collateral, not selling BTS short.

Offline mindphlux

• View Profile
BTS doesn't have much value if we do not succeed our goal of price stable crypto currencies.. I didn't short alot of bitUSD, just enough to learn how this works.
Please consider voting for my witness mindphlux.witness and my committee user mindphlux. I will not vote for changes that affect witness pay.

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Dunno about you, but I don't think going short on bts now is a good idea :)

Offline mindphlux

• View Profile
Hi,

I just borrowed some bitUSD to cover the gap between settlement price and best ask. Please do the same. BitUSD buyers are already willing to buy bitUSD at 1.10 USD! So this is a great opportunity to ingnite this market!

Thanks

--mindphlux
Please consider voting for my witness mindphlux.witness and my committee user mindphlux. I will not vote for changes that affect witness pay.