Author Topic: MUSE blockchain information site  (Read 13886 times)

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
Why increase the supply of five hundred million?
This is not fair to IPOer.
I think this is a tragedy
 :-X :-X :-X
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
It's the same as BTS 2.0 system. BTS 2.0.has 3.7 billion max supply but only circulate 2.5 billion. Total initial supply of MUSE will be 1.5 billion I believe.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

jaran

@Cob stated in this post that the supply could change if the shareholders VOTE on it.  https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,9387.msg121713.html#msg121713

I am pretty sure whats going on is...due to the changes in bitshares 2 they have to set the max possible supply, and thus shareholders could VOTE to dilute up to an additional 500 million.  which means the max possible supply is 2 billion.

Its not a given that shareholders will dilute...and he stated before the crowdfund that dilution was possible

Please correct me if im wrong

Offline woolcii

• View Profile
2 Billion ????
fuck cob

Offline Felix

• View Profile
MUSE is a Membership Organisation where its members are comprised of anyone and everyone that chooses to hold MUSE Core Units. The Blockchain itself is made up of 2 Billion Core Units, 1.5 Billion of which are in the hands of a global community of users and the 500 million remaining are in the Blockchain’s reserve fund.

fuck cob
+5% +5% +5%
Any volume change on MUSE Core Units should have been informed before the note IPO. Otherwise,it's the rogue behavior!

Offline wallace

• View Profile
MUSE is a Membership Organisation where its members are comprised of anyone and everyone that chooses to hold MUSE Core Units. The Blockchain itself is made up of 2 Billion Core Units, 1.5 Billion of which are in the hands of a global community of users and the 500 million remaining are in the Blockchain’s reserve fund.

It's a shame...
give me money, I will do...

Tuck Fheman

One of these comments is not like the others. Can you guess which one?

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

the other cool part is how members get to vote on what to do with the 500,000,000 MUSE reserve fund that the DAC starts out with (in the unbreakable blockchain bank)

Give the developers a bonus and then...

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Very basic place to point people to.

www.MUSEblockchain.com

Nice.  Do you want typos/edit requests sent anywhere in particular?  Is this site on github somewhere?

Offline zhoushu121

• View Profile

fuck cob

Offline pendragon3

There is lots of good info on the website.  +5% Quite exciting!

jaran

Who designed that site? The graphics remind me of eighties arcade games. Where is the quarter slot for this site?
+5%

Yes now just add a game with the Peertracks icon eating all the artistcoins and we are good to go...hahaha

Offline Pheonike

Who designed that site? The graphics remind me of eighties arcade games. Where is the quarter slot for this site?

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Very basic place to point people to.

www.MUSEblockchain.com

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.