Author Topic: cob, are you ready for tomorrow's go live?????:'( :'(  (Read 18726 times)

Offline bytemaster

Let's focus on getting the kinks out first.  Only list it through OpenLedger by way of Blocktrades, Metaexchange and CCEDK first. This will help build up usage the DEX before opening it up to polo and the others exchanges, they will just start dumping it at this stage because everything is not fully functional yet.

As a matter of fact muse should be exclusive to the OpenLedger if possible. That would element the need for price feeds.

Blocktrades is looking into adding TRADE.MUSE to the BTS network soon and shortly thereafter OPEN.MUSE
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline wallace

• View Profile
man ... sometimes life really sucks :( want express my deepest condolences - take your time ... !!!!

+5%, I know Eddie is a good man and he have made a big effort to the project and I hope he will be fine and recover from this.

but Cob as a lead must say something at this time.

I agree with lil_jay890's opinion

I would have loved to have invested in this project.  The concept if unique, and seems like it has a good chance at being successful.

I wish you guys all luck with this investment and my condolences to Eddie on his Dad.  But I just can't get behind a company that can't even find time to post on an internet forum to update their investors on what should be a huge milestone achievement day.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.
+5%
give me money, I will do...

Offline Pheonike

That's was I mean. There needs to be a reason that trading through the dex is best option for exchanges.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Let's focus on getting the kinks out first.  Only list it through OpenLedger by way of Blocktrades, Metaexchange and CCEDK first. This will help build up usage the DEX before opening it up to polo and the others exchanges, they will just start dumping it at this stage because everything is not fully functional yet.

As a matter of fact muse should be exclusive to the OpenLedger if possible. That would element the need for price feeds.

It is another chain... while it has the same base as bitshares, it still has to go through the same bridging process from either their chain to ours.. or to any other exchange really.. I think if they have a referring wallet however, they are likely to choose the DEX however.. don't see other exchanges offering those kind of hefty returns for refer.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Pheonike

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 07:48:18 pm by Pheonike »

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
better wait a bit instead trying to survive the avalanche ^^

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
... unless you want to acquire more of them :)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
ok, guys maybe lets see it from another point...

perhaps cob didnt want to have poloniex list MUSE, because it would mean a huge dump under current circumstances. (-> Thus lack of communication or just less important right now)

I experienced it with factom some weeks ago when polo listed factoids and the wallet was still a pain in the ass and so people started to dump...
The whole "launch" seemed unstable.

If cob is focused on something important right now it could be better for all of us that MUSE is not being traded with (negative) emotions.

I still "trust" those guys but as mentioned before crypto world is wild west and we are all very sensitive (for good reasons)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 07:14:22 pm by Marky0001 »

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Man you guys are harsh. Personally I'm happy cob is out building the business and letting cryptonomex field the launch of the blockchain.

While I don't go to crypto church I do place a certain amount of trust in cob and Eddie. Sure they don't post much but I can see enough of what they are doing to stay bullish on the project.

I would have loved to have invested in this project.  The concept if unique, and seems like it has a good chance at being successful.

I wish you guys all luck with this investment and my condolences to Eddie on his Dad.  But I just can't get behind a company that can't even find time to post on an internet forum to update their investors on what should be a huge milestone achievement day.

If you knew the size of fish they are swimming with, you'd know why they don't have time to cut bait here right now.  :)

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Man you guys are harsh. Personally I'm happy cob is out building the business and letting cryptonomex field the launch of the blockchain.

While I don't go to crypto church I do place a certain amount of trust in cob and Eddie. Sure they don't post much but I can see enough of what they are doing to stay bullish on the project.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
When did this thread turn into Junior High School? Cob is probably out building his business. You're the same clowns who will knock him if he doesn't get this done in a reasonable period of time.

Offline Riverhead

Offline bytemaster

So tell me what were the peertracks team developed in a year..is there some unique wallet of muse,not just a copy of bts2.0

Peertracks team has some new blockchain features that will roll out with a hardfork.   

They have also hired the guys behind moonstone to build a website for them that does a lot of music related stuff.  But that website isn't ready to go live yet.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
I would like to express my condolences to Eddie!  :(
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
man ... sometimes life really sucks :( want express my deepest condolences - take your time ... !!!!

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline betax

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Not cool cob! Definitely not cool.

It's launch day and you don't even show up to say "hi"?

I guess that speaks for itself!

expect what? that's just the bitshares2.0 wallet with some parameters change.

over 1 years, they run out of IPO money but what? not even have a test chain.

good job!

Don't blame COB and Eddie.  They've been very patient waiting for us to get BitShares out the door.  Now we have turned our attention to getting them launched.  This is something that got squeezed between BTS 2.0 and a PeerTracks marketing event where they needed to be launched, no matter what.  That event is where COB is this week, while Eddie just lost his dad.

Business is full of compromises.

It's much easier to be an armchair quarterback.

Does COB not have a smart phone with the internet?  All it would take is a check in saying he is at a marketing event and monitoring the launch remotely.  The lack of transparency with this product/project is nuts.  I'm saying this as a sideline reporter as I have never owned any notes, muse, etc.  Whoever is investing in this must go to church... a lot, because they have some real faith.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile

good job!

Don't blame COB and Eddie.  They've been very patient waiting for us to get BitShares out the door.  Now we have turned our attention to getting them launched.  This is something that got squeezed between BTS 2.0 and a PeerTracks marketing event where they needed to be launched, no matter what.  That event is where COB is this week, while Eddie just lost his dad.

sorry for eddie,but one yeah without even a testchain,tell us how to not blame them.

Easy.  Blame us.
So tell me what were the peertracks team developed in a year..is there some unique wallet of muse,not just a copy of bts2.0

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

good job!

sorry for eddie,but one yeah without even a testchain,tell us how to not blame them.

Easy.  Blame us.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile

good job!

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

good job!

You are right... I also tought  something "bad" might have happened in their private life. But unfortunately most of us went through so many scams in the past that people tend to be very sensitive especially when no one of the team mentions one single word about the event itself.

So at least cob should have kept us up to date with a little information!

I would like to express my condolences to Eddie!

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

good job!

Offline pobrejuanito

• View Profile
Hey Guys,

Got my notes in my muse wallet. I thought peertracks.com or whatever music streaming app was supposed to launch yesterday. Was it just the muse wallet that was released?

Offline dritz3r

• View Profile
I found out that I only have problem with white screen when uploading keys downloaded from https://wallet.bitshares.org.
Keys from regular (full desktop) wallet is OK.

Offline wallace

• View Profile

good job!
give me money, I will do...

Offline Felix

• View Profile
I cann't claim my notes by my multibit wallet key.  :'( :'( :'(
 Why?Who can help me? Thanks a lot!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 07:29:01 am by Felix »

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Offline dritz3r

• View Profile
White screen on both Win and Linux.

Offline joele

• View Profile

Offline 浅蓝~~~

• View Profile
the mac version ,import right keys still error.the keys can import to bts2.0

Offline cryptillionaire

• View Profile
damn shit... it even works worse than the BTS2.0 wallet.

I see the notes but i cannot claim them because there is no account in the drop down menu.  I dont understand it... I created a second account but it still doesnt work. Hopefully poloniex will add notes soon, so i can drop that bag there.

Refresh the page.

This is not working for me.

Already tried application reboot, PC reboot, new wallet and several refreshes - no luck, still a big white blank screen.

first unlock the wallet before importing the keys. that helped me with the problem
Same - I've created an account, unlocked the wallet successfully, navigated to settings | import keys, selected the correct key, entered the correct password, hit submit and it's just stuck at a white blank screen. It's not frozen (not unresponsive), and it's not using any computing resources, but i've left it for over half an hour now with no luck. Tries with admin mode too :S

I've done that every time so far - still no luck.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 11:03:41 pm by cryptillionaire »

Offline bobmaloney

I see the notes but i cannot claim them because there is no account in the drop down menu.  I dont understand it... I created a second account but it still doesnt work. Hopefully poloniex will add notes soon, so i can drop that bag there.

Refresh the page.

Already tried application reboot, PC reboot, new wallet and several refreshes - no luck, still a big white blank screen.

first unlock the wallet before importing the keys. that helped me with the problem

I've done that every time so far - still no luck.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Refresh the page.

Offline bobmaloney

Refresh the page.

- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline bytemaster

Refresh the page.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

horrible crap
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 08:53:55 pm by Marky0001 »

Offline bobmaloney

- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
1. Go setting-Lookup balances
2. View-Refresh
3. Import balances
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline bobmaloney

does the import work for you?

i tried to import the keys (.json file) but the wallet client only goes white and stays blank forever :(

Same thing here.

Win 7 64
i7
16gb RAM
SSD
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
does the import work for you?

i tried to import the keys (.json file) but the wallet client only goes white and stays blank forever :(

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
i hope cob will make some announcement soon

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

The chain is up and running. 

Seed node 54.165.143.33:5197

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
http://peertracks.com/

should you not update the site to make it obvious there that the muse chain already begun(?)
I feel we are all in the Dark...

very unprofessional launch !!!
I am not sure if it  has happened!!!!

PS I bet that even the interested potential witnesses are not informed !

hope the first impression will change...

Offline betax

• View Profile
This is a small launch, I assume a big event will be held afterwards, once everything is up and running. But it will be good to have a better perspective for the interested of what is happening.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
@cob: what is your approach, seriously?

You announce the launch at a time where most of the investors are sleeping. I mean it was 1pm here at my place and nothing happened when the counter  reached the deadline.

It doesn't look professional at all when you only have a crappy website and no official announcement from the devs or the team after that!!

So what the hell is going on now? I mean a big launch looks differently that's for sure!

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
The website probably uses system clock only. Change your time to Texas time...
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
I'm seeing 2 hours and change remaining.  So I'm not sure what some of you are talking about. 

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
The counter seems to set itself back to 10days every time you refresh the website

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
idk what happened - but yes i'm seeing same countdown now also .. about 9:XX days .. mabye jsut an js bug ... </wildguess>

@cob .. maybe u can bring some light into darkness :)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 02:45:30 pm by cass »

Offline DestBest

Lol... Counter was set back to 10days
Does it mean MUSE is set to launch on November 5th?!

Welcome to the Blockchain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzNJr26H-4
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 08:37:51 pm by DestBest »
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline 029xue

• View Profile
Anything happened? The damn countdown still there...

Offline salva82

• View Profile

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Lol... Counter was set back to 10days

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
yes, it was reset to delta +10hours

What? It still says 4:17.... Where can you see the delta?

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
yes, it was reset to delta +10hours
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
The countdown was reset, >:( >:( >:( >:(
not here .. still 4 hours to go ..

It may be a javascript issue with you timezone!?

Offline 浅蓝~~~

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I am pretty sure the network will be launched by cryptonomex which will have their own set of witnesses set up initially ..
They have the knowledge to bootstrap a graphene based network and had plenty of test networks ..
So I am not concerned at all of this launched ... on contrary .. I am looking forward to it!

Offline twitter

• View Profile
Cob,  I did not see any  test run information for MUSE . Would you like to post go-live run book here  for anyone who like to join MUSE tomorrow? As been told ,MUSE need witness ,you need to give community at least 24 hours in advance to prepare for the witness-node client ......
 :) :) :) :) :) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
witness: