Author Topic: MUSE Light client Release  (Read 30591 times)

Offline unsoindovo

• View Profile
how to import NOTES buyed in IPO with BTC????
there isn't a function do do this!
You use the import key tool and put the wif private key for the address you used to buy NOTES in the pre-sale
hi xeroc!
i don't understand.
how to generate "wif private key" from my bitcoin QT-Wallet and then use it to import in my MUSE wallet.
can you explain better?

many thanx!
Can you figure out FROM WHICH address(es) you have donated to the MUSE pre-sale?
you should be able to figure that out from your transaction history in the QT-wallet.

once you know your addresses you can dump their corresponding private keys as described here:
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/4203/how-can-i-export-the-private-key-for-an-address-from-the-satoshi-client

That string of characters can be imported into muse with the key import tool and afterwards you can claim your pre-sale tokens

i will try for sure!!!
many thanx for now!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Their API node seems to be offline ..

Offline CalabiYau

I started my light client today:

"BLOCKCHAIN IS OUT OF SYNC, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL IT'S SYNCHRONIZED..    Head block  #105068  1 hour ago"

My settings: ws://52.6.149.0/ws

What to do?

Same here... (worked yesterday)

Offline ifinta

• View Profile

"BLOCKCHAIN IS OUT OF SYNC, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL IT'S SYNCHRONIZED..    Head block  #105068  1 hour ago"

What to do?

Check your computer time and daylight time settings.
I use debian with ntp.
new error (after ctlr-R): Connection status: not connected

Offline ifinta

• View Profile

What to do?

I use debian with ntp.

Offline testz

What to do?

Offline ifinta

• View Profile

What to do?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
You use the import key tool and put the wif private key for the address you used to buy NOTES in the pre-sale
hi xeroc!
i don't understand.
how to generate "wif private key" from my bitcoin QT-Wallet and then use it to import in my MUSE wallet.
can you explain better?

many thanx!
Can you figure out FROM WHICH address(es) you have donated to the MUSE pre-sale?
you should be able to figure that out from your transaction history in the QT-wallet.

once you know your addresses you can dump their corresponding private keys as described here:
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/4203/how-can-i-export-the-private-key-for-an-address-from-the-satoshi-client

That string of characters can be imported into muse with the key import tool and afterwards you can claim your pre-sale tokens

Offline unsoindovo

• View Profile
hi xeroc!
i don't understand.
can you explain better?

many thanx!

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube

Is there a similar command in cli_wallet?  Dpes import_key work for importing BTC addresses to an existing account eg bitcube?
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
I did not download the client ,but I saw the screenshot by others.
it is just change the color ,change the name , relaunched a chain , I am a investor of music , but I don`t like this way. of course everyone can alt a new chain. but I also think it not make sense to make a new chain by this way .
it  make me so  disappointment.
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline particlewave

• View Profile

I have had some intermittent connection issues with the primary MUSE server so I created a seed node others are welcome to use (settings->API Connection) 185.82.203.92:9090
That won't work .. 9090 is the p2p port .. I assume you have opened 8090 for 0.0.0.0 aswell? then using 185.82.203.92:8090 will work :)

Switched to 8090 to keep the node compliant with documented standards. Thanks xeroc.

To eliminate intermittent connections I excluded protocol filtering for muse.exe application.  Windows, ESET Smart Security.

Offline svk

It's worked great for me. Are these the full balances, though? Seems like a lot less than I thought I had.
It showed me about 1/10 of my actual balance after importing my keys, I'll have to look into it again tomorrow.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline cryptillionaire

• View Profile
Posted a similar post here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19477.msg250337.html#msg250337

Unable to import 9.3c keys, I get a blank screen & refreshing does not fix it : /

Any suggestions?

you need to import the key.json generated from console from 0.9.3.c wallet
i'm on win 7 64 bit and work all fine

Does anybody have any other suggestions regarding the white screen issue?

I have been working on the above with no luck so far.
I'm still having issues too :(
I'm attempting to import the same keys that i successfully imported into BTS 2.0
Windows 8.1 64bit (running as admin).

Nevermind.. i was using the wrong password LOL!!!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 07:43:17 pm by cryptillionaire »

Offline bobmaloney

Posted a similar post here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19477.msg250337.html#msg250337

Unable to import 9.3c keys, I get a blank screen & refreshing does not fix it : /

Any suggestions?

you need to import the key.json generated from console from 0.9.3.c wallet
i'm on win 7 64 bit and work all fine

Does anybody have any other suggestions regarding the white screen issue?

I have been working on the above with no luck so far.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)