Author Topic: Commitee: mindphlux  (Read 2737 times)

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
I support a account creation fee of 95BTS, a transfer fee of 40BTS (maybe 30-35 tops, if it needs to be lowered), and a low place order fee, but a high order fill fee (like outlined in BM's proposal)

High order fill fee can be achieved by the percentage fee. I disagree with BM's proposal in which order creation fee is $0.2 in addition to the percentage fee.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline fuzzy

I support a account creation fee of 95BTS, a transfer fee of 40BTS (maybe 30-35 tops, if it needs to be lowered), and a low place order fee, but a high order fill fee (like outlined in BM's proposal)

I likey too
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline mindphlux

• View Profile
Please consider voting for my witness mindphlux.witness and my committee user mindphlux. I will not vote for changes that affect witness pay.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline mindphlux

• View Profile

I originally wanted to step down after my last commitee proposal was successful, but the community is still not in control of the network, so I decided to be active again.

Agenda/Proposal:

- lower trading fees
- lower account creation
- increase community control of bitshares, that includes that BM should eventually step down from controlling everything. we need to take over!

However, since I'm also a elected witness, I will not vote for witness fee changes or propose any. That should keep me out of a potential conflict of interest.
When there are enough commitee members so I'm no longer needed, I'll gladly step down

-mindphlux
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 07:26:36 pm by mindphlux »
Please consider voting for my witness mindphlux.witness and my committee user mindphlux. I will not vote for changes that affect witness pay.