Author Topic: Follow my vote selling BTS?  (Read 5102 times)

Offline mint chocolate chip

Another 2 million+ BTS to poloniex http://cryptofresh.com/u/follow-my-vote in the past week, maybe that is for the gaming tournament.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Asking questions is always a good idea and there is nothing wrong with constant vigilance.  However, there is rather a lot wrong with half-baked reasoning based on flawed understanding leading to emotionally driven, inaccurate statements that questions people's motives and integrity.  What's more, it seems fairly common to avoid apologizing, which is a shame.  Requests for information or general concerns can always be stated with a degree of neutrality that doesn't antagonize.  Still, we all make mistakes.  I fully expect to get clobbered the next time I get worked up about something  ;D   

With that said, Adam, your news is exceptionally exciting!  You guys have been working very hard and are making incredible progress.....really well done.  I'm so glad you've been able to involve FreebieServers.com.  They've been reaching out to BitShares for some time and seem full of ideas, knowledge and energy.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
later this week, we will be releasing the code we've developed to date as open source and will be publishing the code to our github repo at that time ... we will [also] be working with the team at FreebieServers.com in the days ahead to sponsor a BitShares branded gaming tournament.

Exciting news! +5%

Offline monsterer

This is why privacy is important - currently, bitshares has even less privacy than bitcoin.
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline DestBest

To this end, we will be working with the team at FreebieServers.com in the days ahead to sponsor a BitShares branded gaming tournament.
We'll be sure to keep you posted on all of the above.
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline topcandle

I'm not sure why this is being moved to random discussion.  This is a very legimate question.  If they are selling because they no longer work for bitshares, then we should know.  That means we the community spent money on them (through that reallocation) and it failed.

Please move this back to general discussion.  Your censoring our concerns. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
everyone's free to monitor and question moves, however, it's not the goal of this forum to question users/businesses transactions. it's their money, and their decision.

There are goals in this forum??  What are our goals Fav?  What happens if our goals are or are not achieved?

People should be allowed to question transactions by bitshares devs that are displayed in the bitshares wallet that was created by the bitshares devs on the bitshares forum

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
everyone's free to monitor and question moves, however, it's not the goal of this forum to question users/businesses transactions. it's their money, and their decision.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
So with the new openly visible system, any time any account with a recognizable name sells any BTS, we are going to have a thread about it suggesting they have abandoned bitshares?

Where is the privacy?  It feels like we are Identbit now.

Thanks to follow my vote for the reply.  I'm glad you are funding some interesting projects and marketing campaigns.  It would be nice if we had money to do these things without selling BTS at low prices but I guess we dont.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
On that note,  later this week, we will be releasing the code we've developed to date as open source and will be publishing the code to our github repo at that time.
+1 +1 +1

Offline ak

• View Profile
I just wanted to thank the BitShares community for continuing to take interest in Follow My Vote's activities.

Also, to set the record straight, Follow My Vote has yet to claim over half of our vesting stake, which was allocated to fund the development of voting software for the BitShares community, nor have we spent all of the stake that we have claimed to date. We have stake stored within multiple BitShares accounts and on multiple cryptocurrency exchanges. Any of the claimed stake we have sold to date has been to support the development of said voting software. On that note,  later this week, we will be releasing the code we've developed to date as open source and will be publishing the code to our github repo at that time.

Several months ago, I also pledged 1M BTS to be spent on helping to directly market BitShares to the world. To this end, we will be working with the team at FreebieServers.com in the days ahead to sponsor a BitShares branded gaming tournament.

We'll be sure to keep you posted on all of the above.

Offline mint chocolate chip

The sell-off is possibly connected to paying for this...

Nathan is working on Follow My Vote

Soon BitShares will also support proxy voting for UIAs  (Thanks Follow My Vote)

Offline topcandle

If they are selling, I can only believe they no longer believers in bts.  Perception is everything in this situation.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
in the beginning,they had 3000w bts.now they only have 276w
they sold almost all their bts.
what a joke

Ever think that not all their BTS is stored under 1 easily identifiable account name?

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile
in the beginning,they had 3000w bts.now they only have 276w
they sold almost all their bts.
what a joke