Author Topic: Keyhotee Founder ID Registration Process  (Read 83903 times)

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile
I registered my identity in January but for some reason Keyhotee don't working anymore on my PC.

So I have install Keyhotee on another PC, I rewrite all the stuff (First/Middle/Last Name, Passport #, License #) but now it's seem that I have to re-register my identity. The problem is that I lost the Founder Code. What can I do?
Email me (dan at syncad com) using the email address you originally used to get your Founder ID, along with your Founder ID itself, and I can lookup your Founder Code and reply back to you.
Nevermind I manage to recover my first account registration but the new problem is that I got "Unregistred or failed to reach server".

My founder ID: vito
My Public Key: 6dCZpE8UvwxUiSzuXshYCLaXn6efvUHAi7oSTnFgoWYK2eqn9B
Looks like you submitted to our web form with this public key: 6UgGAhVrUpDytPikub6hiB9MqYGapxVM3m2XZ7C314KcoxYu6X
If you want to update to the new public key, please fill out the web form again with your new info. I'll be updating the server again tonight from the latest webform submissions. Check your email for your founder code, I sent it to you about 5 or 10 minutes ago.
I don't know why the two public key are different. All I know is that when I had reinstall Keyhotee my vito account had associate the public key 6dCZpE8UvwxUiSzuXshYCLaXn6efvUHAi7oSTnFgoWYK2eqn9B.

Is the "Unregistred or failed to reach server" means there is a problem or can I fill out the web form with that public key and be OK?
The public key changing means you must have entered some slightly different info when you recreated your profile. This could be something as subtle as using different capitalization for your first and last name in the profile.

If you fill out web form with your new public key, you'll be fine.

Only thing I recommend is that you be sure you can re-create your profile on another machine, just in case you ever lost your data on this one. That means, make sure you know exactly what you typed for first, middle, last name, your brainwallet key, and your password. You can verify you've recreated successfully by checking that the new public key you get when creating vito identity matches the one have now.
I checked that. And I have fill out and send the form.

Thanks!

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
I registered my identity in January but for some reason Keyhotee don't working anymore on my PC.

So I have install Keyhotee on another PC, I rewrite all the stuff (First/Middle/Last Name, Passport #, License #) but now it's seem that I have to re-register my identity. The problem is that I lost the Founder Code. What can I do?
Email me (dan at syncad com) using the email address you originally used to get your Founder ID, along with your Founder ID itself, and I can lookup your Founder Code and reply back to you.
Nevermind I manage to recover my first account registration but the new problem is that I got "Unregistred or failed to reach server".

Looks like you submitted to our web form with this public key: 6UgGAhVrUpDytPikub6hiB9MqYGapxVM3m2XZ7C314KcoxYu6X
If you want to update to the new public key, please fill out the web form again with your new info. I'll be updating the server again tonight from the latest webform submissions. Check your email for your founder code, I sent it to you about 5 or 10 minutes ago.
I don't know why the two public key are different. All I know is that when I had reinstall Keyhotee my vito account had associate the public key 6dCZpE8UvwxUiSzuXshYCLaXn6efvUHAi7oSTnFgoWYK2eqn9B.

Is the "Unregistred or failed to reach server" means there is a problem or can I fill out the web form with that public key and be OK?
The public key changing means you must have entered some slightly different info when you recreated your profile. This could be something as subtle as using different capitalization for your first and last name in the profile.

If you fill out web form with your new public key, you'll be fine.

Only thing I recommend is that you be sure you can re-create your profile on another machine, just in case you ever lost your data on this one. That means, make sure you know exactly what you typed for first, middle, last name, your brainwallet key, and your password. You can verify you've recreated successfully by checking that the new public key you get when creating vito identity matches the one have now.
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile

Offline Nimrod

• View Profile
This is too difficult to use.  :(

Offline lib

• liberty
    • View Profile
A day past but I still got "Invalid ID/FunderKey pair" when register my founder id...

I noticed the console prints "Another key alraedy registered" when I register it.

Is there anything wrong or I just waiting the new public key take affects?

Any help is appreciate. Thanks!

follow this topic(https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1433.0) and pm dan with your problem may helpful.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA
Personal Address: PakhuBkqTu4oTHJ4ZffvzVwCGCMfuqazgm

Offline 029xue

• View Profile
A day past but I still got "Invalid ID/FunderKey pair" when register my founder id...

I noticed the console prints "Another key alraedy registered" when I register it.

Is there anything wrong or I just waiting the new public key take affects?

Any help is appreciate. Thanks!

Offline 029xue

• View Profile
Whuups - Invalid ID/FunderKey pair,
I did something wrong? I filled out the form what feels like one moon ago.

I met the same problem.

When I use Keyhotee 0.5, I registered my ID successfully and generated my public key.

However, when I use Keyhotee 0.5.5 to register, it displays "Invalid ID/FounderKey Pair" and the new generated public key is different from the 0.5 version.

What's happened? What should I do now??

I figured out the problem.

The brain wallet key is a little different with the previous one, which caused the new generated public key different. After using the correct brain wallet key, the register process works smoothly.

However, I've submitted a request at page http://invictus-innovations.com/founder-sign-up/ to associate the new public key with my founder id, dose that means I'll need use the new wallet key from now on?

Thanks.

Offline 029xue

• View Profile
Whuups - Invalid ID/FunderKey pair,
I did something wrong? I filled out the form what feels like one moon ago.

I met the same problem.

When I use Keyhotee 0.5, I registered my ID successfully and generated my public key.

However, when I use Keyhotee 0.5.5 to register, it displays "Invalid ID/FounderKey Pair" and the new generated public key is different from the 0.5 version.

What's happened? What should I do now??

Offline pengyongfu

• View Profile
不错,有中英文对照就好了,thanks!

Offline sunfree

• View Profile
My Show: unregistered of failed reach server!
http://invictus-innovations.com/founder-sign-up/   I registered registration information: keyhotee ID, public key

I do not know there is no problem!
BTC:1DbqsLhgSgZ6NF9ar2QMaY7beDXSmAuLbF
PTS:PdyT9zgq2DQNUb92A6jpQFpKrX3cWVwJdL

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I registered my founder ID once within the client but I want to remake my profile with a stronger brain wallet. When I try now it says my ID is already registered. Can you un-register me?

i guess you could use this form to make it work with this!  PLs correct me if iam completly wrong.

Just make a new brainwallet and then register a new identity and then fill out this form

http://invictus-innovations.com/founder-sign-up/

Hope it could help..
cass
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█