Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[Committee Member]:bitcrab

<< < (2/5) > >>

Chronos:
Yikes! Did you lose funds? Hope everything is ok.

bitcrab:
hi everyone, as I lost control to the owner_key of account bitcrab because of carelessness, I now create a new committee member with account jerryliu instead, kind change your voting accordingly, thanks.

chryspano:

--- Quote from: TravelsAsia on January 08, 2016, 06:47:42 pm ---You want to vote out one of the few people doing something about the lack of voting? 

--- End quote ---

I don't think bitcrab did this to solve the "lack of voting problem", personal gains or iresponsibility comes to my mind when I think about it.

--- Quote from: TravelsAsia on January 08, 2016, 06:47:42 pm ---It's great to have an  opinion but I'm not in the business to tell other businesses how to operate. Free market. Any other businesses we want to tell how to operate while we are at it?  We can submit recommendations, however, it's ultimately their choice.

--- End quote ---

Businesses can face the consequenses of their actions, if you don't like how a bank operates you can move your funds to another bank, BUT this doesn't mean that you don't have the right to criticize them or to try to convince other people to move their funds out of that bank when they(the bank) loan money to corrupt politicians or terrorists.

TravelsAsia:

--- Quote from: chryspano on January 08, 2016, 06:12:38 pm ---
--- Quote from: lil_jay890 on January 08, 2016, 04:55:08 pm ---Trying to restrict people from doing something isn't going to help bitshares perception at all... its a free market and a default feature to be able to vote.  Eventually the word was going to get out to exchanges that they can vote with their stake.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps nothing wrong with this, but don't you think that the exchanges have an obligation to inform their customers that they are going to use their funds to vote in a specific maner? don't you think that the customers of the exchange should have some time to decide if they agree with this and want to keep their money in this exchange or disagree and withdraw? This whole situation is very fishy. A lot of whining and crying lately and imo bitcrab is a part of it, he wanted to create some more fuss, nothing more. Vote him out.

--- End quote ---

You want to vote out one of the few people doing something about the lack of voting?  That seems insane. It's great to have an  opinion but I'm not in the business to tell other businesses how to operate. Free market. Any other businesses we want to tell how to operate while we are at it?  We can submit recommendations, however, it's ultimately their choice.

chryspano:

--- Quote from: lil_jay890 on January 08, 2016, 04:55:08 pm ---Trying to restrict people from doing something isn't going to help bitshares perception at all... its a free market and a default feature to be able to vote.  Eventually the word was going to get out to exchanges that they can vote with their stake.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps nothing wrong with this, but don't you think that the exchanges have an obligation to inform their customers that they are going to use their funds to vote in a specific maner? don't you think that the customers of the exchange should have some time to decide if they agree with this and want to keep their money in this exchange or disagree and withdraw? This whole situation is very fishy. A lot of whining and crying lately and imo bitcrab is a part of it, he wanted to create some more fuss, nothing more. Vote him out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version