Author Topic: Introducing BunkerChain Labs Inc. - Your New Cryptonomex  (Read 10275 times)

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
Yaaar!  Two ships doth make a fleet!

Thanks for believing in, and building upon BitShares Jonathan!
I'm happy to help however I can.

Onward!   8)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Welcome!

This does a LOT to build in robustness to BitShares and better immunity from problems where all developers reside any single country. 

We are all enriched when there are multiple sources of talent building up the ecosystem!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

38PTSWarrior

Offline EstefanTT

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline mangou007

Wow... I Just knew it Will be incredible news... And I was right!!!! Thanks for illuminating a bright light in this black thursday!!!!
+5 no... +100%!!!!
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone de BitShares
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares French gateway
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline roadscape

http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline wackou

Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
The bottom line though is that we are operating from a place that believes everyone who contributes to the coding and other elements of work should be able to have a share in its potential for revenues and value as it grows.
* subject to applicable regulatory compliance.

Obviously you will not be developing anything that seeks to profit from legally grey areas but will you attempt to veto or block any BitShares blockchain based solutions that do the same? (Because it could hamper your ability to directly engage with BTS and remain compliant.)

The industry is HIGHLY regulated. In the vacuum of not having blockchain tech these past 20 years regulations have come down hard on the industry to make it accountable.  It also remains to be seen if the current regulations even somehow work with how blockchain works.

If you are suggesting that the big idea is to skirt regulations by hiding behind the thin veil of decentralization, that will come to a quick end when the big guns of the gaming industry put us in its cross-hairs.

If so is it probably best to think of BitShares as a more centralized blockchain (Because BTS decentralization is only a thin veneer according to you)  that aims to be fully compliant with US & Canadian laws?

There is nothing obvious right now. We would look at everything on a case by case basis. I wouldn't assume anything at this early stage.

BitShares/Graphene is what we are working with. This means new side chains as well. Some of the things people want most simply cannot happen in a decentralized network due to current regulation, never mind future. We don't need BitShares to be fully compliant, we just need BunkerDEX to be to accomplish what we need to in terms of some of the on/off ramp features.

Thanks for the reply.  Good luck.

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Mind boggling!

Are guys plan to do EVERYTHING. That is not a company, that is the whole crypto sector.

Anyway good luck!

+ 1
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
These are fantastic news and i am looking forward to see more of your work. I also like your way to share your ambition and even bring your kids into it. It remembers me a lot about Pat Flynn of the www.smartpassiveincome.com . He builds his brand around his family and has huge success. Stay open and share your progress with the community. I am looking forward to your fiat on-off ramp in Canada and your future wallet!!
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain