Author Topic: UIA fees  (Read 14451 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I know you have a goal, OK.

I am just not sure said goal goes  beyond  making money for yourself by printing UIA . UIA with unlimited supply that is.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 08:34:53 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline kuro112

This thread was/is meant to expose a spammer at least, scammer at worst, of this forum/community

And while the spamming part seems acceptable per forum rules... I do not thing the rest is.

His claims regarding the reason he is/wants to use UIA instead of BTS seem to be failing short quickly. His claim is "not because brownies are a free worthless tokens he can print with eases for any amount", but because brownies have LOWER FEES.

He is promising that  by using the said UIA to "bring the moon to BTS" more or less, of course.

Act accordingly!

actually none of those things were said, what tony fails to understand is that when transfering an asset within the graphene system, one can opt to pay the fee in either BTS, or the asset its self, for example, see the following transaction:

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/block/474381

you can see that the fee was paid in USD not BTS, this system allows for a user to use the UIA somewhat more plyably than BTS, and even if it didnt, the fact that there is any fee at all involved with the use of a UIA should tell you that tony is literally freaking out over nothing, id be happy to cc anyone my pm conversation, at no point did i try to scam or spam anyone, infact i asked tony here to join me for a voice conversaton in mumble or skype so i could present him my argument as a developer - he would rather make forum posts like this and talk shit though i guess... oh well im still trying, i wont give up on you tony, i believe that you are just misguided and do not understand why UIA's exist.

haha you want the PM exchange public?

Here it comes...

and BTW even if you pay the fee by the UIA it still >= of the fee in BTS terms....developer...of kinds.

how is proving you wrong about the UIA fees, offering to have a chat and explain our vision and telling you i dont want any money from you or anyting scamming or spamming? oh no youve exposed my dastardly agenda by posting my pms which are very nice and offer you help!

and BTW even if you pay the fee by the UIA it still >= of the fee in BTS terms....developer...of kinds.

completely incorrect, paying a uia which you have a large supply of != paying BTS which costs btc and theirfore money... its pretty simple to see pal?

did you think you were exposing me or something? did you not actually read the pm's? im pretty sure you didnt...

id still LOVE to have that voice chat with you and explain to you how all this works, you clearly have no grasp on it buddy.

I will just have you nonsense saved so you cannot change it...

developer kuro 577.

i feel like your not reading anything im writing and are just arguing at this point for the sake of argument, i see no rational counter argument other than the fact that you hate brown nosers and think that brownies have anything to do with the concept of brown nosing... im more than willing to flesh this subject out with you and discuss the pros and cons of brownies...

but you dont seem interested in doing anything other than FUDing... im trying my hardest to reach out to you on a personal level and give you a breakdown of our goals... how are you going to call me a scammer, pretend like your some justice hero of the forums, call brownies bad -
 and not be willing to even entertain a discussion? are you that close minded? are you the actual problem with BTS? thats what it seems like...

ive thought about this more, and i wont give up on you tony, your the exact kind of closed minded, uninformed investor that kills crypto and by god i will make you see the light man, you dont understand yet how UIA's propell the core asset (bts) and your very stubborn and ignorant in your position, but your not stupid! anyone can see that... you just need to give other people a chance to break this system down in a way you can actually understand because right now your just being hard headed and you do not understand the implications of using a UIA over the core asset. this is a form of purposeful ignorance we can break man, you just have to give us a shot and be willing to discuss this with us in a civilized format. are you telling me your unwilling to do that but your willing to go around FUDing every thing we do? really? thats the rep you want here? the ignoramus who FUDs anything he doesn't understand?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 08:32:38 am by kuro112 »
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

This thread was/is meant to expose a spammer at least, scammer at worst, of this forum/community

And while the spamming part seems acceptable per forum rules... I do not thing the rest is.

His claims regarding the reason he is/wants to use UIA instead of BTS seem to be failing short quickly. His claim is "not because brownies are a free worthless tokens he can print with eases for any amount", but because brownies have LOWER FEES.

He is promising that  by using the said UIA to "bring the moon to BTS" more or less, of course.

Act accordingly!

actually none of those things were said, what tony fails to understand is that when transfering an asset within the graphene system, one can opt to pay the fee in either BTS, or the asset its self, for example, see the following transaction:

you can see that the fee was paid in USD not BTS, this system allows for a user to use the UIA somewhat more plyably than BTS, and even if it didnt, the fact that there is any fee at all involved with the use of a UIA should tell you that tony is literally freaking out over nothing, id be happy to cc anyone my pm conversation, at no point did i try to scam or spam anyone, infact i asked tony here to join me for a voice conversaton in mumble or skype so i could present him my argument as a developer - he would rather make forum posts like this and talk shit though i guess... oh well im still trying, i wont give up on you tony, i believe that you are just misguided and do not understand why UIA's exist.

Here it comes...

how is proving you wrong about the UIA fees, offering to have a chat and explain our vision and telling you i dont want any money from you or anyting scamming or spamming? oh no youve exposed my dastardly agenda by posting my pms which are very nice and offer you help!

completely incorrect, paying a uia which you have a large supply of != paying BTS which costs btc and theirfore money... its pretty simple to see pal?

did you think you were exposing me or something? did you not actually read the pm's? im pretty sure you didnt...

id still LOVE to have that voice chat with you and explain to you how all this works, you clearly have no grasp on it buddy.

I will just have you nonsense saved so you cannot change it...

developer kuro 577.

I will respond later... if you statement is not self explanatory enough. :)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 08:29:57 am by tonyk »

Offline kuro112

Act accordingly!

Here it comes...

CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Hey pal, i been looking into you... I find you an interesting contradiction i would like to clear up.

See I understand completely where your coming from with your hate on brownies, you want to focus on the core community currency, your probably losing money right now holding BTS and you see brownies as one, of many other, problems with bts and why its falling... though from what ive seen of you, your not stupid, i think you can see as much as anyone that as BTC rises, all altcoins are getting slaughtered by people pulling out of the market...

Anyway we could talk trading strategy all day, but instead im seeking your help... I'm here to onboard my company, freebie, into the core development of the BTS ecosystem, honestly a large part of that is going to be brownie points... the reason I'm personally backing this UIA is not because I see it as an amazing way to reward people, though it can be with the right liquidity, but because we see it as a mechanism to directly pay for our own works and others who want to help improve the technology surrounding the core product...

please consider this for a moment, if we produce a way to pass out brownies, then produce a way to liquidate them across any market that holds BTS - owning and subsequently liquidating said brownie then becomes a direct cooralation to pumping the price of bts, inversely however the holding and offloading of brownies would never drop the bts price because the trading of UIA - btc is impossible without the direct connection to BTS...

All of that being said, those two mechanisms i speak of are already in play, our tip bot and exchange service (coming within the week) are focused on helping drive up the price of bts is various ways...
we have a lot of amazing tech coming out tony and we really would love your help testing it and giving you first mover access to our plans would be win/win for us both...

please consider what i have to say and understand that i dont see brownies as brown nosing, but as a way to start breathing life back into this community through micro transaction liquidity

What is stopping you again from using BTS directly for all that?

I will tell you what - BTS cost money, while brownies are a worthless token [even without the brown nosing element, which I have no way of saying how much I hate], that can be printed at will and cost nothing ...and there is nothing behind them to make them worth anything.

You can sell this nonsense scheme to fuzz [if you are not him yourself] or other clueless idiots, good hearted folks. "no pasaran" here, not even close!

Sorry pal.
TonyK

hey man first of all im not fuzzy lol your free to talk to me in skype or mumble whatever any time you want, second of all im not trying to sell anything to anyone, third if you dont see the value of UIA in a system like this you may ACTUALLY be clueless - look i broke it down for you but you seem like your just being hard headed, im not after your money just your support on something that i honestly believe you will support if you fully understand... UIA are in fact a license to print meaningless tokens but its this system that pushes the core product, bts, further - you ask why we cant do it with the core product? its obvious that you really do not understand, the answer is transaction fees and community control essentially, the very things that make it good also prevent it from being powerful on an automation level...

please give us a chance and sit down with me in a chat some time before you judge that anyone's trying to sell anything to the clueless... or before saying that the point of them is brown nosing, its the exact opposite man... actually look up the origin of the term brownie point! id love to have you as an ally! please consider at least hearing my side of things in a chat dude... you cant be that close minded.
[/quote]

its obvious that you really do not understand, the answer is transaction fees and community control essentially, the very things that make it good also prevent it from being powerful on an automation level...

id love to have you as an ally! please consider at least hearing my side of things in a chat dude... you cant be that close minded.

Anyone has me as as an ally already for anything that makes sense, no need to ask.

For the ones that feed (or try to)  feed me (or the any unsuspecting party) crap I cannot be anything but an enemy.

In this particular case: "transaction fees " being lower for UIA? You either yourself are an idiot or trying to make me one.
How can:  regular fee + UIA fee can be smaller than  regular fee ?

Regards.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 08:08:14 am by tonyk »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Act accordingly!

Here it comes...

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 07:54:45 am by tonyk »

Offline kuro112

Act accordingly!

CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

And while the spamming part seems acceptable per forum rules... I do not think the rest is!!!

Act accordingly!

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 07:49:04 am by tonyk »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Looks like it costs the same as a BTS transfer:

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/account/browniedistro (click on Operation column or date column to go the the block itself)
https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/block/534867

Thanks svk.

Offline svk

Looks like it costs the same as a BTS transfer:

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/account/browniedistro (click on Operation column or date column to go the the block itself)
https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/block/534867
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
what's up with this request?

No one can transfer brownies and see the fee?

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Can someone transfer f*ing brownies to himself and see what the fee is.

I will pay him the fee for that test.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I thought long and wide if to put this as topic in the "general" or in the stupid question thread.

Anyway, how do UIA fees work?

My take is you pay the usual BTS fee [40 BTS or whatever currently], plus y  you pay the fee set by the issuer?

Is this correct?

PS
well if not how it  is  working - who is the comettee member voting to  make it work as it was supposed to..
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 02:47:11 am by tonyk »