Author Topic: muse 2.0 migration: sees my balance by not my account names  (Read 2999 times)

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

okay, so i made an account and it was autoregistered with the faucet. close the client. open it back up. keys had already been imported so i clicked "claim balance" in the wallet menu.

Code: [Select]
Failed to broadcast the transaction:
now <= trx.expiration

if this means that my balance has already been claimed then my next question is... does MUSE autobackup?

if not, what does this mean?

Can you adjust your system clock first?

I think it's synced to some timeserver. but I could try setting it backwards a few hours. good idea.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
okay, so i made an account and it was autoregistered with the faucet. close the client. open it back up. keys had already been imported so i clicked "claim balance" in the wallet menu.

now <= trx.expiration

if this means that my balance has already been claimed then my next question is... does MUSE autobackup?

Can you adjust your system clock first?
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

now <= trx.expiration

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
account names did not transfer over to muse.  You will need to register a new account and then you can import balances to it.

Use the faucet, or I will gladly register a name for you if you pm me the public key you want to register.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline CalabiYau

I'm trying to import my notes. When I do the process using the pruned wallet i made with svk's script it sees my balance, but I can't claim it because it doesn't recognize any of the account names that should be registered along with it.

if i make a new account it won't let me import them into it either. the drop down menu just says "select wallet" or something on the balance claim screen.

anyone else gotten this?

Same here, as mentioned in this post:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19503.msg250955.html#msg250955

It sees the balance, but no way to import.

I'm trying to import my notes. When I do the process using the pruned wallet i made with svk's script it sees my balance, but I can't claim it because it doesn't recognize any of the account names that should be registered along with it.

if i make a new account it won't let me import them into it either. the drop down menu just says "select wallet" or something on the balance claim screen.

anyone else gotten this?