Author Topic: [Ann] Electrons.io Open Beta Testing [Ann]  (Read 12548 times)

Offline kuro112

Also I sent 0.07 bitbtc to electron-io 35 mis ago with no btc address in the memo as I thought it would remember it from my last transaction but hasn't seemed to.

this is the address I want it sent to please:  1HJDBUEYQMUU7hXYf64KYiLs6GJ2SBGMj2

I believe the initial system was meant to keep a tab on the bts wallet and the associated btc address but it was dropped in order to avoid keeping any user info of sorts.
Issues like these make me want to discuss putting it back on.

yes i think it would be a great feature please bring it back.

sorry forgot to update you yesterday morning, it was refunded within an hour of your post, so sorry for the slow support, still working on the system :)
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
Also I sent 0.07 bitbtc to electron-io 35 mis ago with no btc address in the memo as I thought it would remember it from my last transaction but hasn't seemed to.

this is the address I want it sent to please:  1HJDBUEYQMUU7hXYf64KYiLs6GJ2SBGMj2

I believe the initial system was meant to keep a tab on the bts wallet and the associated btc address but it was dropped in order to avoid keeping any user info of sorts.

yes i think it would be a great feature please bring it back.
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
can you return the amount minus the fee then please?
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline kuro112

ive been trying to refund you the btc, however it requires purchase of some btc to pay the pool,

this happens when i try... if you want to send electrons the extra for the fee that would allow me to send it back.

CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline Xypher

• View Profile

Offline kuro112

out of the house at the moment, will send it back within a few hours, sorrry for the inconveniance we do not currently support bitassets however we plan to very soon.
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d
Uh, we don't handle BitBTC, I've contacted @kuro112 and asked him to send you back to the BitBTC. We only process BTS->BTC (at this time anyways). And yes, please specify your address every time in the memo.
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile

twitter.com/bitshares

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
could you not have it run parallel with electron-io
or at least buy the name electron instead of electron-io

twitter.com/bitshares

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
Thanks for the suggestion, while I don't speak for the rest of the team as my own opinion, I think an abstract name like 'electrons' lets us not limit the scope of what this project is capable of, where as BTS2BTC does. Electrons was initially developed as just a useful inhouse tool for us to use, but we thought it would be useful to the community, so it's possible in the future we make adaptations to it.
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
How about you register this name as well as electrons.io

BTS2BTC

Its still available. and would be more easily remembered and descriptive

Please nobody name squat this

twitter.com/bitshares

Offline hpme

• View Profile
I sent 3000BTS to electron-io over an hour ago with my BTC address in the memo field. Nothing has happened so far, I have not received any BTC.

Sorry, while i was gone this weekend the service was taken offline temporarily. It's been restored now and I can see that your BTS should be in the processing/liquidation state, you should receive your BTC shortly.

Edit:
Transfering 0.02982984 BTC (2955.00000000 BTS @ 0.00001012 BTC/BTS) - BTC Address: 1EV7AsGNNCaeazSEGCoNooJepdGcwrZiMM

- http://electrons.io/Electron/Transactions?format=text

Problem solved. Thank you.

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
I sent 3000BTS to electron-io over an hour ago with my BTC address in the memo field. Nothing has happened so far, I have not received any BTC.

Sorry, while i was gone this weekend the service was taken offline temporarily. It's been restored now and I can see that your BTS should be in the processing/liquidation state, you should receive your BTC shortly.

Edit:
Transfering 0.02982984 BTC (2955.00000000 BTS @ 0.00001012 BTC/BTS) - BTC Address: 1EV7AsGNNCaeazSEGCoNooJepdGcwrZiMM

- http://electrons.io/Electron/Transactions?format=text
Developer @ Freebie

Offline hpme

• View Profile

looking into it right now

I'll PM you the details.