Author Topic: METAFEES next BUYBACK on Saturday April 30 2016 10am-11am CET  (Read 20925 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
i just did the next buyback http://cryptofresh.com/b/3169440

we bought 13.33 METAFEES for 0.32 BTC and will burn them the next days. The total supply for METAFEES will be going down from 6220 to 6206.67 METAFEES.

How did the supply drop to 5416   ??

tx for asking. we run an experiment with hedging on poloniex, but this is not needed anymore and we decided to go with our old model. So monsterer took his allocated METAFEES out of the pool.

he allocated originally everything in BTS and since the sell BTS dropped a lot in value, this is good for all remaining shareholders, because our liquidity pool increased thanks to ETHER a lot the last weeks.
I didn't understand, sorry.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

we bought 13.33 METAFEES for 0.32 BTC and will burn them the next days. The total supply for METAFEES will be going down from 6220 to 6206.67 METAFEES.

tx for asking. we run an experiment with hedging on poloniex, but this is not needed anymore and we decided to go with our old model. So monsterer took his allocated METAFEES out of the pool.

he allocated originally everything in BTS and since the sell BTS dropped a lot in value, this is good for all remaining shareholders, because our liquidity pool increased thanks to ETHER a lot the last weeks.

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin

I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
the buyback just happend: https://cryptofresh.com/b/3973254

we bought 13.04 METAFEES for 0.29998 METAEX.BTC

As ever, we will burn them, the next days.

This time i will talk about the NAV (net asset value) of the METAFEES liquidity pool.

The allocation is not changing so we are holding still 50% BTC, 25% ETH, 20 % BTS and 5% NXT

With the huge ETH rising the last month you would get for 43 METAFEES : 1 Bitcoin. This NAV would be paid to the holders if we have to quit the business, so at the
moment all original buyers in Bitcoin are roughly 15% ahead.

Please be careful with the given numbers. You can assume how the pool is doing if you just look into the price correlations of the assets we are holding.

Have a nice next buyback :D

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
just do, get all the interested peoples attenttion. Next buyback

METAFEES next BUYBACK on Monday Feb. 29 2016 8pm-9pm CET

more after the buyback, cheers!

Offline ncinic

• View Profile

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange

how we are doing?

in january the existing pairs BTS/BTC, ETH/BTC and NXT/BTC saw much less transfers then before. It was compensated from new pairs like MUSE/BTC and METAEX:BTC/BTS.
we are thinking about ways to give more value to our customers and so to do more transfers in the future.

in the past i posted here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21058.0.html how you can look into METAFEES and try to assume their value. Right now, the allocation is nearly the same : 50% BTC, 25% ETH, 20 % BTS and 5% NXT

The value of ETH increased a lot and BTS got also better, so the METAFEES pool coins are doing good and increased the value from the pool calculated in BTC. Please remember in the beginning of the fundraiser the price of 1 METAFEE was 1500 BTS, but of reasons of the dropping value, our portfolio lost already in the downtrend in the last month (always looking from BTC point of view!).

cheers
Frank

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
Will you post all the information before or after the buyback??? It's great if we could get a look at you financials, I know you're not regulated, but posting information about the health of your company would go a long way in building trust in your company.

we will consider it.

we are not publishing yet all information, but we are relative open if you look daily on our website you get a feeling about the transactions.

for BTS pairs you can look into http://cryptofresh.com/u/metaexchangebtc you see also most of our BTS balance here
we have not all BTS in this account, but the biggest portion
our METAEX pairs you can look into http://cryptofresh.com/a/METAEX.BTC and at the moment only METAEX.BTC pair is supported from us.

Offline ncinic

• View Profile
Will you post all the information before or after the buyback??? It's great if we could get a look at you financials, I know you're not regulated, but posting information about the health of your company would go a long way in building trust in your company.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
just the last reminder, next buyback coming monday! check the headline.

Would you be able to give us some some general info about how you guys are doing with MetaExchange? Top markets for example, and total volume trending up or down?

you mean before the buyback?

i don't know the numbers yet, i will count everything on the weekend. i expect a better result then last month.

Offline svk

Would you be able to give us some some general info about how you guys are doing with MetaExchange? Top markets for example, and total volume trending up or down?
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
i updated the headline

next buyback is February 1 2016 between 8-9pm CET

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
Thanks shentist, can I just hold to make money?

if we have to end metaexchange we will buyback all outstanding METAFEES with the liquidity pool. i will write something to explain what the value is of METAFEES in our opinion

How many metafees will be will be outstanding after the next burn. the website says 5109 but the blockchain says 7121

And do the total outstanding represent 50% of all profit made by metaexchange?

we have to burn 896 from the sale and the now bought 5.9 METAFEES so the total METAFEES in circulation are a little bit more then 6000!

50% of our fees are going into the monthly buyback. Every holder of METAFEES is free to choose to sell them and we will buy as much as the fees can aquire.

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
How many metafees will be will be outstanding after the next burn. the website says 5109 but the blockchain says 7121

And do the total outstanding represent 50% of all profit made by metaexchange?
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares