Author Topic: BitShares 2.0 Roadmap (for the next 4-6 months)  (Read 31650 times)

Offline svk

please make a tab in the Gui showing the open orders of the specific wallet..we had that in bts 1 and we should definitely have it in bts2

Yes, atm unless you don't memorize the market where you placed an order (i guess you can check account history) you don't know . You need to go there manually when you could just click on your open order and take you to that market. Also be able to cancel any orders from that tab

I don't know the difficulty of things but my guess would be that to have a tab showing all the open orders in that wallet shouldn't be that difficult..It is important though. With all the UIA and MPAs and multiple small orders in different markets it is impossible to keep everything on track. I many times  go to one market then change my mind go to somewhere else etc etc..Having a tab canceling the open orders is a must. All exchanges in the world have a tab for open trades..
I fixed this yesterday, will be in tomorrow's release.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
please make a tab in the Gui showing the open orders of the specific wallet..we had that in bts 1 and we should definitely have it in bts2

Yes, atm unless you don't memorize the market where you placed an order (i guess you can check account history) you don't know . You need to go there manually when you could just click on your open order and take you to that market. Also be able to cancel any orders from that tab

I don't know the difficulty of things but my guess would be that to have a tab showing all the open orders in that wallet shouldn't be that difficult..It is important though. With all the UIA and MPAs and multiple small orders in different markets it is impossible to keep everything on track. I many times  go to one market then change my mind go to somewhere else etc etc..Having a tab canceling the open orders is a must. All exchanges in the world have a tab for open trades..

jakub

I think that is exactly what people who are investing in BitShares wants to know and you did a great job at pulling what has been scattered all over the place in multiple boards.  +5%

I would add:

An affiliate dashboard for Lifetime Members.

When you do marketing you kind of want to know how your conversions is going.
(Average time of use, number of transactions, income, etc.)

Is there a forum thread (or a github request) I could link to for this task?

jakub

Added to the roadmap.

jakub

BTW, isn't Collateralized Bond Market a prerequisite for Margin Trading? Should we count these as a one thing?
You might be right, I've merged those two into one task.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Well I also think the chatbox is needed, a lot. People tell about wanting core users, well, those will hang out on the chatbox.

I second that  +5%

Users need easy access support without leaving the client.

we can't add a 3rd party to the wallet. that's the deal here.

I think it can't get easier than to go to openledger.info and click on the chat button to get in touch

Could the function be there so that each wallet provider can have it's own support?
I think a configurable "support" or "chat" link on the main page would be ok, the wallet provider can link it to it's own page/box.

If we want a trollbox in graphene someone has to find a way to use the memokeys and probably make a sidechain for chat.

Offline Samupaha

• View Profile
  • BitShares: samupaha
This might be a stupid question - but what is the status of these two?
- Transferable Named Accounts
- Dynamic Account Permissions

Are they implemented on the blockchain level and are just awaiting to be exposed in the GUI?
(Or maybe Dynamic Account Permissions are already in the GUI but I just don't know how to use this feature)

Haven't tried these yet but dynamic account permissions are on the permissions tab in the wallet. You can add other accounts/keys and how much weight they have.

BTW, isn't Collateralized Bond Market a prerequisite for Margin Trading? Should we count these as a one thing?

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Well I also think the chatbox is needed, a lot. People tell about wanting core users, well, those will hang out on the chatbox.

I second that  +5%

I think it can't get easier than to go to openledger.info and click on the chat button to get in touch

Could the function be there so that each wallet provider can have it's own support?
I think a configurable "support" or "chat" link on the main page would be ok, the wallet provider can link it to it's own page/box.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

I second that  +5%

Why? Because it's not safe? Guess we need to wait for someone to provide that service?
Also isn't that chatbox for support only? Can I talk to you on that chatbox? I dont think so?

Plus, even if we could no one will keep a tab open just for that, it's not practical and it's not the same thing as having one right on the wallet.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

I second that  +5%

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

I second that  +5%

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

I second that  +5%

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Currently we have this:
https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/account/jakub/orders

Isn't this list supposed to show open orders?
It doesn't work, always empty
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop