Author Topic: (Poll) Should Sharedropping Projects have to Pay tx fees for the Sharedrop?  (Read 6764 times)

Offline triox

• View Profile
  • BitShares: triox
If it's a UIA sharedropping on some other UIA or some part of the community (like the "top BTS holders"), then it should be full price.
If it's a sharedrop on the whole community (all BTS holders) then it should be much cheaper (just a spam prevention).

Offline fuzzy

God productive discussion makes me smile...thank you so much for it. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
We shouldn't make it "free" but cheap ..
Free would be bad as it allows to easily spam the network significantly ..
I'd rather say sharedropping costs you $100 per 1000 accounts or so ..

Tuck Fheman

Or is there a way we could make it free to sharedrop? 

It's already free. I did it last week at no cost to me.

The only issue is that each BTS account holder must register that same name here on the forum to collect, unless Sharebits were to create a workaround.

What they did was create a workaround that made them and their investors money and I don't blame them for that.

If you want to know how to do it for free, go here (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19852.msg261094.html#msg261094) but keep the caveat mentioned in mind before sharedropping.

Offline fuzzy

Or is there a way we could make it free to sharedrop?  I am interested in opinions here so please vote in the poll but also try to give constructive info. 

To me, we should make it as easy as possible for token creators and project teams to sharedrop on our community because the easier (and cheaper) it is to do so...the more it will happen, which just seems like a win-win to me.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D