Author Topic: 100 PTS - Create 'Intro to Keyhotee' Infographic [CLOSED]  (Read 12243 times)

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Good direction. I agree, all infographics should have a similar color scheme and look, since they'll be sitting out and distributed to the public together.

Also, we just discussed using these with a projector at our trade show/convention booths, so we may need to make the final selections in landscape form, rather than portrait so it can be projected on the screen unaltered. b

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Also, the following will need to be conveyed:

- the concept of outside threats or attacks (i.e.: government surveilance) that exist with current technology and how those threats are subsequently neutralized by using kehotee

- the idea that you own your own identity. For example currently if you have a gmail account, google owns your identity, under keyhotee, the user does.

It's a tall order, but we need to communicate everything that keyhotee does in one visual so someone can "get it" in just a few minutes, simple yet comprehensive.  Good luck. :0) B

I've tried adding some texts to each items and reflect them in the 'now' part. Of course they can be changed at will, or are you looking for a more graphical approach? I didn't add a large title in the lines of 'Whats Keyhotee?' cause I think in this particular design it will disturb the then/now headlines. Instead I put it in the page corner. Maybe this can be done for the other handouts as well. I think regardless who wins these bounties they should be uniformed to one color scheme/general feeling i guess. Also it might be a good idea to have a landing page on 3I's website which extends each flyer with more detailed (but still easy to understand) info. Maybe a QR code can be attached to all handouts for that as well. Cheers!

« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 12:53:05 am by GodsCreation »
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Also, the following will need to be conveyed:

- the concept of outside threats or attacks (i.e.: government surveilance) that exist with current technology and how those threats are subsequently neutralized by using kehotee

- the idea that you own your own identity. For example currently if you have a gmail account, google owns your identity, under keyhotee, the user does.

It's a tall order, but we need to communicate everything that keyhotee does in one visual so someone can "get it" in just a few minutes, simple yet comprehensive.  Good luck. :0) B

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
GodsCreation,
This is GREAT.  And even more simplified than I envisioned (a good thing).  I personally don't think having Keyhotee in the center is a negative thing, but we'll see what the community has to say. You're on to something for sure with this look.  b

Also, maybe put something at the top that says "what is keyhotee?" or "keyhotee for dummies" or something that explains what the infographic is about...

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Slightly different take since in the previous image I'm talking about decentralized but put Keyhotee in the center which might raise some eyebrows.

DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Here's my (updated) take. Of course there can be some more text included as well but I think it's nice to make it a bit mysterious, just like whenever Apple or another tech company hosts an event or launches a new product. You can fold it in the middle to make the distinction even bigger.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 07:17:29 pm by GodsCreation »

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
BONUS TIP: If you go to about 2:40 and 9:20 in the video you'll have cheat sheets on what elements will need to be in the infographic.  Perhaps a "before keyhotee" and "after keyhotee" with the two systems represented? All the info is there in the video, it just needs to be packaged. Good luck, bounty hunters... B

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
This bounty is for turning the content in Dan's youtube video "Introduction to Keyhotee" into an infographic that explains 'What is Keyhotee?'.   We will then distribute it as a handout at the next event. Because the event is the end of this month, this bounty will have a deadline of Jan 17 at which time the winner will be chosen. 

What we're looking for is an infographic with a simple and elegant design, one page only, that can be printed on standard 8.5X11 paper, and tailored for the non-technical person.  It will explain visually how keyhotee works in its various functions.

This will be open to suggestions and comments until Jan 7 at which time it will become [ACTIVE].
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 05:50:51 pm by MktDirector »