Author Topic: Once the Peer Tracks player is out then what?  (Read 3242 times)

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
Yes.
MUSE is the name of the Core Asset of the MUSE blockchain. What used to be called Notes.

Music on PeerTracks will be purchased with USD, a crypto USD on the MUSE chain. It will work exactly like the bitUSD only the collateral will be MUSE instead of BTS.

+5% +5% +5%
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Yes.
MUSE is the name of the Core Asset of the MUSE blockchain. What used to be called Notes.

Music on PeerTracks will be purchased with USD, a crypto USD on the MUSE chain. It will work exactly like the bitUSD only the collateral will be MUSE instead of BTS.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline optictopic

• View Profile
I thought I read something about buying the music with bitusd and that is what confused me.   

Offline btswolf

Is the Muse I purchased traded for Notes to then purchase music or is Muse the pre-name of Notes? :-\
AFAIK you will buy Music with USD, don`t know whether Notes/Muse is used as collateral.

Offline sittingduck

• View Profile

Offline optictopic

• View Profile
Is the Muse I purchased traded for Notes to then purchase music or is Muse the pre-name of Notes? :-\