Author Topic: It's time for some "fancy" news, isn't it? I mean some fake blablabla to keep us  (Read 8030 times)

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
The question is only if this concept is valuable with those people who talk about it all the time and havent come up with something real to the table after almost 1.5years.

I can tell you that I will do some great thing collect your money and then keep you up to date with illusions.

I like this guy.  :P :P :P
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

TravelsAsia

Well stated. In my guess, PeerTracks and its first product (we probably will know the name this week) attract many non-crypto people and their money with on-ramp service. We will say that it was a great opportunity to buy MUSE under 0.1 cent.

Yes, seriously. I'm still speechless that the market values MUSE at anything less than $10-15 Million. I'd still be buying it at that price; the concept is worth ten times that. At current prices, I'm buying truckloads with every paycheck.

I'm in the same boat.  This project is either going down in flames or a game changer, I'm betting on the later.  It's one of the few projects I've heard of that brings the power of the BitShares blockchain to a demographic that doesn't geek out on crypto talk. 

For the existing crypto traders, artist coins should also have a huge appeal.  Instead of dumping money into another alt-coin that will probably go nowhere, you can trade in similar fashion with real artists. Not only the ability to make some money trading but also get rewards for holding the artist coin.  Although this project isn't targeted to the crypto trading community, if marketed right, this could be the glory days of trading.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Why would they do any "fancy" news?

I'd expect they'll just go back to the original proposal, since it was never truly delivered: "A toolkit to build DACs". Oh, wait. Ethereum already did.

But BTS can do it better, right? I mean 100K TPS and what not.

Yes, you can probably sense the sarcasm, but I must say also that I think the devs truly want things to work. It just always takes A LOT longer to deliver. That's the nature of software everywhere. I wonder if they said it would take 10 years, whether participation in the crowdfunding would have been drastically different.
"Graphene" is the name of the toolkit you are looking for ..

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Why would they do any "fancy" news?

I'd expect they'll just go back to the original proposal, since it was never truly delivered: "A toolkit to build DACs". Oh, wait. Ethereum already did.

But BTS can do it better, right? I mean 100K TPS and what not.

Yes, you can probably sense the sarcasm, but I must say also that I think the devs truly want things to work. It just always takes A LOT longer to deliver. That's the nature of software everywhere. I wonder if they said it would take 10 years, whether participation in the crowdfunding would have been drastically different.

Offline Marketorder

• View Profile
How does Peer Tracks and Muse effect the price of Bitshares? The more people use Muse or Peer Tracks the higher Bitshares will go?

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
The question is only if this concept is valuable with those people who talk about it all the time and havent come up with something real to the table after almost 1.5years.

I can tell you that I will do some great thing collect your money and then keep you up to date with illusions.
Only fools would run away now. They've spent more to develop this thing than we have.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Well stated. In my guess, PeerTracks and its first product (we probably will know the name this week) attract many non-crypto people and their money with on-ramp service. We will say that it was a great opportunity to buy MUSE under 0.1 cent.

Yes, seriously. I'm still speechless that the market values MUSE at anything less than $10-15 Million. I'd still be buying it at that price; the concept is worth ten times that. At current prices, I'm buying truckloads with every paycheck.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Let's face it; PeerTracks has the most viral potential of anything crypto has ever seen. 7 out of 10 people you talk to in crypto automatically have a strong reaction to BitShares. They've heard of it and they either love it or hate it; that's why we need to reach other markets there. But PeerTracks/MUSE doesn't have that baggage; it should be attractive to almost anyone in crypto (and beyond). People are going to love this.

Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Yes, "Fancy news" coming in a less than a week.

People are tired of alt coins that amount to nothing. Artistcoins are interesting because it allows traders to buy coins in one central location that have individual rewards and something tangible backing it.  Artistcoins are basically a crypto trader paradise.  It's a small part of the market, but it would be one to help increase the MUSE value which gives us some leverage on being added to exchanges as well as increasing MUSE value enough where worker proposals make sense.

Let's face it; PeerTracks has the most viral potential of anything crypto has ever seen. 7 out of 10 people you talk to in crypto automatically have a strong reaction to BitShares. They've heard of it and they either love it or hate it; that's why we need to reach other markets there. But PeerTracks/MUSE doesn't have that baggage; it should be attractive to almost anyone in crypto (and beyond). People are going to love this.

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
I was rather disappointed when, after downloading the MUSE client, I realized it is essentially the bitshares2-light client with different colors.

Don't expect artists to be able to operate that ..

:P :P :P BM time is too expensive, cob can not afford to buy
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline Pheonike

That's not the peertrack app/site. Peertracks is separate app. The artist won't bevusing that. That's for the traders.

Offline karnal

• View Profile
We'll see. I hyped PeerTracks to a group of musicians where I've been staying, they all liked the idea and many were enthusiastic, but the disappointment was palpable when they saw the software.. know your audience, these tend to be people that pay great attention to aesthetics.

Most of us here would probably not mind functional but not too aesthetic, but by and large this is not how it works for artists.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I was rather disappointed when, after downloading the MUSE client, I realized it is essentially the bitshares2-light client with different colors.

Don't expect artists to be able to operate that ..

It's an MVP.. its out there and thats what counts right now. Going forward improvements will be made and they will continue to optimize it for the industry and as they grow.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+