Author Topic: make it stable &get a lot new user then test new function in devshares  (Read 8458 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
For business owners, stability is one of the most important factor, and BitShares lacks this.

I support sudo's idea. Let's wrap-up (adding API, improving document, etc) BTS development and leave it for months, while putting development efforts to DevShares.
I'd rather see shareholders decide about this .. and i do have some ideas how to do it

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
For business owners, stability is one of the most important factor, and BitShares lacks this.

I support sudo's idea. Let's wrap-up (adding API, improving document, etc) BTS development and leave it for months, while putting development efforts to DevShares.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
beginning to wonder if you are paid to inject toxic fumes in conversations by competitors because if i were a competitor youd be my favorite person on these forums.

I wonder this about half the posters on this forum.

I am truly embarrassed. It is like they have no idea about supply and demand, or how big of a role public perception plays into that. All of these long time "supporters" attacking every move, decision, and statement CNX makes and they don't seem to realize that this will have a negative effect on the price. They complain about everything injecting negativity into every conversation, then in turn complain about the price falling without realizing that they are playing a large role in the price falling. Bitshares has a huge PR problem in the crypto community.. I frequent Bitcointalk and it is apparent. To make things even worse, Bitshares has a huge PR problem within its own community with these forums being a never-ending horror show. Something has to give.. either the price, or the horror show. We need to come together as a community, or abandon the project and dump our coins.

All I can say is that I'm happy 3/4 of my Bitshares are in bitBTC, bitGOLD, and bitSILVER... call me a bear, but there is so much negative energy around here that I am not sure I can stand to support this train wreck much longer.
This!
+5%
+5%

Offline wallace

• View Profile
beginning to wonder if you are paid to inject toxic fumes in conversations by competitors because if i were a competitor youd be my favorite person on these forums.

I am truly embarrassed. It is like they have no idea about supply and demand, or how big of a role public perception plays into that. All of these long time "supporters" attacking every move, decision, and statement CNX makes and they don't seem to realize that this will have a negative effect on the price. They complain about everything injecting negativity into every conversation, then in turn complain about the price falling without realizing that they are playing a large role in the price falling. Bitshares has a huge PR problem in the crypto community.. I frequent Bitcointalk and it is apparent. To make things even worse, Bitshares has a huge PR problem within its own community with these forums being a never-ending horror show. Something has to give.. either the price, or the horror show. We need to come together as a community, or abandon the project and dump our coins.

All I can say is that I'm happy 3/4 of my Bitshares are in bitBTC, bitGOLD, and bitSILVER... call me a bear, but there is so much negative energy around here that I am not sure I can stand to support this train wreck much longer.
This!
+5%
lol in combine with tony's signature:
+5% - cause a 100% idiotic is hardly ever enough!
+5%
I also like tony's signature. :P
give me money, I will do...

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore

This!
+5%
lol in combine with tony's signature:
+5% - cause a 100% idiotic is hardly ever enough!
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

This!
+5%
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
see the price  the lowest in histroy
The market reaction

Hey buddy,  it depends how you interpret the data, there are traders expecting BTC to skyrocket , they jump from one wagon to another. Volatility at this stage is not indicative of anything serious. Actually the timing of the drop gives me hope.
^^this
you can be see this from any major player tanking right now (except for bitcoin which is pumping)

Offline bitacer

The market reaction

Hey buddy,  it depends how you interpret the data, there are traders expecting BTC to skyrocket , they jump from one wagon to another. Volatility at this stage is not indicative of anything serious. Actually the timing of the drop gives me hope.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

This!

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

Offline sudo

• View Profile
#   Name   Market Cap   Price   Available Supply
1   Bitcoin Bitcoin   $6,654,496,860.00    $442.07    15,053,175 BTC
2   Ripple Ripple   $202,874,011    $0.01    33,537,439,933 XRP *
3   Litecoin Litecoin   $153,360,830    $3.49    43,939,154 LTC
4   Ethereum Ethereum   $72,743,864    $0.96    76,060,560 ETH
5   Dash Dash   $21,048,177    $3.44    6,125,013 DASH
6   Dogecoin Dogecoin   $14,124,180    $0.00    102,558,705,957 DOGE
7   Peercoin Peercoin   $9,434,300    $0.41    22,898,842 PPC
8   Stellar Stellar   $8,340,715    $0.00    4,837,356,606 XLM *
9   MaidSafeCoin MaidSafeCoin   $7,921,387    $0.02    452,552,412 MAID *
10   BitShares BitShares   $7,010,055    $0.00    2,537,383,513 BTS *

Offline sudo

• View Profile
The market reaction

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 04:41:44 am by CoinHoarder »
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game