Author Topic: Trading prediction  (Read 2367 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
We can go for FBAs instead of dilution since it's risky atm. Versatility is a good thing. However the community needs to have money to throw at FBAs which might be difficult since people already lost a lot of money.

I don't think we'll have any major dilution until stealth is finished. Then it's up to us to choose what we think it's the best. We can always opt by FBAs instead of dilution.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline wallace

• View Profile
横盘时间还不够长
give me money, I will do...

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

Whose idea was it to use the word dilution? Block Reward sounds much less sinister.

you need to buy a mining machine to get block reward . and risk a lot financially .  The buying pressure and selling pressure will be balanced in an amount of time . People produce new coins based on market movement . If the price is too low , they rather stop producing because it will lose money , hence new balance achieved .

But you just need to come up with a new big idea to get dilution . People product new coins simply based on how many they think they need at the market price they need . It's not economically balanced .

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Riverhead

Whose idea was it to use the word dilution? Block Reward sounds much less sinister.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
If there will not be a new low , then BTS will rise .  if the rise can go up as high as a certain pressure , it will go higher .

If there is a new low , then BTS will crash .

triangle theory . 

So dilution does matter a great deal at this point . because it will amplified by the triangle and start a chain reaction . 
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.