Author Topic: [CMO] My Candidacy for CMO as a Team Leader  (Read 26496 times)

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Ok, Newmine or anyone else interested in these answers.
My answers are in red below

Could you please write down in the first post what you did exactly for this position? I've deeply studied your efforts and questioning your abilities and work done in the last 2 weeks.
Let's see...

1. Recruit a team with marketing background.
You have been elected for 2 weeks now. I don't see any real marketing team announcement. Who are they?
I have 3 paid "deputies" that are getting paid for "jobs" I request of them

2. Create bounties for reputable bloggers, graphic designers and other media related personnel to help level-up the coin.
You created a bounty thread in bitcointalk forum for miners, not reputable bloggers, graphic designers and other media related personel and gave each miner MMC worth below 1 USD (5 MMC). There are some other bounties but the biggest one was 20 MMC, i guess for mining pool test. Compared to 8886 MMC which you have gathered from the start of your CMO term, that is a bit poor and you gave bounties to wrong people.

1. Do you really think I'd open up a bounty for media on Bitcointalk or here? :) These are things that are done via emails / Twitter messages. This already has been done and will be done in the future, as I promised.
2. There are and were 4 or 5 giveaways (which don't really have anything to do with point 2 above, but you decided to write it here) and more than 1000 MMC were given out just on these giveaways to increase the wallet downloads. Using Google Analytics proved that this was a very efficient way of getting more and more people to download the wallet and show interest in the coin.

3. When the time comes, use the grant for actual advertising withing the crypto-currency community (we're not there yet, but might be there in 2-3 months).
That was firstly mentioned in my CMO thread and I don't know what you mean by withing. Besides, 2-3 months is too long in cryptocoin markets.

Good job that you mentioned it as well. I actually put 0.1 BTC on advertising as a test to get people to download the wallet (using asnski' suggestion to use coinUrl). The campaign was approved a few hours ago and is starting to get clicks slowly. If I'll see it makes financial sense I will keep going in that path.

4. Use my mobile industry experience to create some useful MMC2 apps that will distinguish us from the other crypto-currencies.
Could you give us some examples of mobile apps you created before? Because we don't see any MemoryCoin mobile app yet. The community needs transparency.

1. Feel free to download my games and apps, but with your negetivity, I rather that you don't rate them... My major account is called IncrediApp. Feel free to search for it in iTunes or Google Play.
2. Yea, well. Sorry. I'm not Superman. I felt that doing what I did until now (in 2 weeks...) is far more important than creating Android apps. Nevertheless, I'll release an Android price ticker widget later today and I invite the community to request other apps related to MemoryCoin (I'll open a new thread for that). iOS is out of the question right now as Apple won't approve crypto-currency apps

5. Create giveaways and faucets and publish them on forums so that more users download the wallet and join the community.
Another giveaway? Why? A faucet is already done but not by you. This is definately very poorly written campaign promise and I still can't believe how you are elected with that.
No, not another giveaway... You thought point 2 is giveaways due to poor English. Never mind, already answered that on point 2.

6. I will not, under any circumstance take the whole salary for myself claiming I worked hard for it. This salary should be divided between several members / outsourced for marketing purposes and earned through hard work and that's exactly what I intend to do.
Better be like you said but I see you gathered 8666 MMC but there is only 2171 MMC left in your voting wallet. If these 6000 MMC is spent, could you please give more details where it is?
I answered that above. Believe me - I spent a lot of the salary for marketing purposes. I don't keep a ledger and note that many MMCs were spent from my personal address since I've added the CMO address to my personal wallet!

Let me summarize what you have done for this community in 2 weeks : Nothing.. Because you should write down your activities in the first post, not hide in some middle posts so people can clearly see what you have been doing.
This community doesn't need people that can't appreciate anything other than themselves... Saying I did nothing is quite (sorry for being blunt) STUPID...
I may be harsh on my critics but this will help you work harder, otherwise you'll lose the position against someone else (probably me).
If I'll lose it to you, I'd be the first to sell my MMC in a hurry... Someone that negative mustn't be the CMO of anything... So I can't really wish you luck as I care very much for this coin

One more thing : All of succesful mobile app developers keep growing their own business. From this perspective, you are either unsuccesful in mobile app development or lying about your background.
Although I gave you one of my account names on Google Play and iTunes so you can see how "unsuccessful" I am, your negativity is absolutely horrifying. Check your posts (not just with me)... You seem like a bitter man that thinks everyone is beneath you and everything being said is lies and deceits... In that - I wish you luck in becoming a better man but I really hope you will be unlucky in obtaining any officer role as it would take this coin down.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 05:40:15 am by itsik78 »

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Thank you Stalemate.
If someone that isn't trying to undermine me and get elected to do my role would ask these questions, I'd gladly answer.
A little hint (and that's the end of our discussion where I'm concerned) - read this thread thoroughly - you'll see most of your questions answered.
Like I said - "Note to self - Don't reply to Stalemate" as it appears to be a stalechat.
Good luck in your campaign... I guess saying "You did nothing" and "I'm guiding you" is a good strategy for getting elected.

As I said before, you should write what you accomplished in the first post cause what you have promised and what you have done is not matching. Besides, most community members don't have time to browse around various posts. And not answering me is a good choice, too. That will increase suspects and will make you questioned much more. Fine for me. Moreover, I'm not asking most of my questions answered, I'm asking all of my questions answered. Yes, "you did nothing" since you didn't write it in the appropriate place.

One more thing : All of succesful mobile app developers keep growing their own business. From this perspective, you are either unsuccesful in mobile app development or lying about your background.

You guys are all under qualified for these positions, hence why you all fail to deliver and the coin is going down the tubes. Playing a CxO isn't the same as being one. 
What will I do differently?
There is no question that the biggest failure of this coin is its marketing.
While Belltown's work on memorycoin.info is great, I really see this as the first very small step towards marketing the coin.
I will use the salary for this role to:
1. Recruit a team with marketing background
2. Create bounties for reputable bloggers, graphic designers and other media related personnel to help level-up the coin.
3. When the time comes, use the grant for actual advertising withing the crypto-currency community (we're not there yet, but might be there in 2-3 months).
4. Use my mobile industry experience to create some useful MMC2 apps that will distinguish us from the other crypto-currencies.
5. Create giveaways and faucets and publish them on forums so that more users download the wallet and join the community.
6. I will not, under any circumstance take the whole salary for myself claiming I worked hard for it. This salary should be divided between several members / outsourced for marketing purposes and earned through hard work and that's exactly what I intend to do.

Could you please write down in the first post what you did exactly for this position? I've deeply studied your efforts and questioning your abilities and work done in the last 2 weeks.
Let's see...

You have been elected for 2 weeks now. I don't see any real marketing team announcement. Who are they?

You created a bounty thread in bitcointalk forum for miners, not reputable bloggers, graphic designers and other media related personel and gave each miner MMC worth below 1 USD (5 MMC). There are some other bounties but the biggest one was 20 MMC, i guess for mining pool test. Compared to 8886 MMC which you have gathered from the start of your CMO term, that is a bit poor and you gave bounties to wrong people.

That was firstly mentioned in my CMO thread and I don't know what you mean by withing. Besides, 2-3 months is too long in cryptocoin markets.

Could you give us some examples of mobile apps you created before? Because we don't see any MemoryCoin mobile app yet. The community needs transparency.

Another giveaway? Why? A faucet is already done but not by you. This is definately very poorly written campaign promise and I still can't believe how you are elected with that.

Better be like you said but I see you gathered 8666 MMC but there is only 2171 MMC left in your voting wallet. If these 6000 MMC is spent, could you please give more details where it is?

Let me summarize what you have done for this community in 2 weeks : Nothing..
Because you should write down your activities in the first post, not hide in some middle posts so people can clearly see what you have been doing.
I may be harsh on my critics but this will help you work harder, otherwise you'll lose the position against someone else (probably me).

Just answer his questions. Don't you remember what happened the last time someone tried to dodge legitimate questions?
Answer the questions, let him get elected and then ask him the same questions so you can get elected. It will be one big circle jerk.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Thank you Stalemate.
If someone that isn't trying to undermine me and get elected to do my role would ask these questions, I'd gladly answer.
A little hint (and that's the end of our discussion where I'm concerned) - read this thread thoroughly - you'll see most of your questions answered.
Like I said - "Note to self - Don't reply to Stalemate" as it appears to be a stalechat.
Good luck in your campaign... I guess saying "You did nothing" and "I'm guiding you" is a good strategy for getting elected.

As I said before, you should write what you accomplished in the first post cause what you have promised and what you have done is not matching. Besides, most community members don't have time to browse around various posts. And not answering me is a good choice, too. That will increase suspects and will make you questioned much more. Fine for me. Moreover, I'm not asking most of my questions answered, I'm asking all of my questions answered. Yes, "you did nothing" since you didn't write it in the appropriate place.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:38:31 pm by stalemate »
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Thank you Stalemate.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
What will I do differently?
There is no question that the biggest failure of this coin is its marketing.
While Belltown's work on memorycoin.info is great, I really see this as the first very small step towards marketing the coin.
I will use the salary for this role to:
1. Recruit a team with marketing background

Let's see...

Let me summarize what you have done for this community in 2 weeks : Nothing..
Because you should write down your activities in the first post, not hide in some middle posts so people can clearly see what you have been doing.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:17:47 pm by stalemate »
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Should we consider advertising on things like http://www.coinURL.com?
Nice...
I'll put some BTC to try it out using Google Analytics to see if it's worth our while.

Thanks!
Placed an ad there with 1000 clicks budget.
I will share the results when it ends.

Your CMO's budget is put to good use as you can see :)
Vote for me please:

Send 1 satoshi to MVTEcmodH7do4V47ht1U9AXQKMouqYNAYM
(Or simply use our awesome new wallet and paste MVTEcmodH7do4V47ht1U9AXQKMouqYNAYM as your 1st preference in the voting tab).

Thanks!

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Should we consider advertising on things like http://www.coinURL.com?
Nice...
I'll put some BTC to try it out using Google Analytics to see if it's worth our while.

Thanks!

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Some updates:
It's been 2 weeks on the job and updates are in order, so:

1. Created a Twitter account (@memorycoinmmc2) which now has 44 followers, some of them are big and important ones (and the number is increasing every day). This is an extremely important tool to get noticed by crypto-coin media sites / bloggers + exchanges. (You can see our Twits and activity on http://memorycoin.org)

2. Created a press release to show some qualities of the coin. Already published on 4 sites, on the way to some more (takes time due to the heavy load of new alt coins...)

3. Talking to exchanges regarding addition of MemoryCoin. Same here - takes time due to the heavy load of new alt-coins

4. Created some graphical assets anyone can use freely on MemoryCoin related websites (can be downloaded via the website)

5. Talking to charities so they'll create an MVTEcha address (or a simple MMC address if it's too complicated for them) and accept MMCs directly (1 already joined, another on the way)

6. Created an eBay sale of "MemoryCoin Mining Contract" to get some cheap advertising for the coin and increase awareness (the idea behind it is that no one would actually buy it, but people would start checking what this coin is if they're looking for Litecoin / Dogecoin / Bitcoin etc.)

7. Created 4 big giveaways (on bitcointalk) to increase the MemoryCoin wallet downloads (using Google Analytics showed it to be an extremely useful way to get people to download the wallet)

8. Pump MemoryCoin on other coin's forums + Freetrade's investment guide which proved to be great to increase demand a bit on Bter.

9. Starting to use Reddit and HackerNews to get more attention to the coin

10. Working on something interesting suggested by MaxPWR. Longshot, but could prove to be a massive thing if succeeds.

I'm open to any ideas from anyone here.

Thank you for your votes!

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Your doing a very good job itsik. You got the Charity support :)
Thanks don!

you'v got my vote as well. BTW, I'm the new owner of the memorycoin.info, I would like to join CMO

Dear community, what should I do, to join CMO Team?
Thanks svyatoslav!
PM me and we'll discuss.

Offline svyatoslav

• View Profile
you'v got my vote as well. BTW, I'm the new owner of the memorycoin.info, I would like to join CMO

Dear community, what should I do, to join CMO Team?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 09:50:10 pm by svyatoslav »
Donate memorycoin.info

MMC: M8DJnqMBuW6QGfoprDDr4jMgCnDBuyChfq

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
Your doing a very good job itsik. You got the Charity support :)

Offline itsik78

• View Profile

Offline MemoryCoin

• View Profile
support, My coin Come back soon
Thank you very much!
I really appreciate your support

sir,we support.
weibo.com/MemoryCoin
@MemoryCoin
MMC:MCqJ6jiZsNivk2hZgcgT5LwKWiWTiigr9Y

Offline itsik78