Author Topic: [ANN] Sharebits Sharedrop Date Confirmed!  (Read 16493 times)

Offline konelectric

+5% working on doing my own sharedrop.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline fuzzy

How will the people who donated BTC be handled? @fuzzy

they will have it sent to their accounts here most likely--using the sharebot.  :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
  • BitShares: buckfankers
How will the people who donated BTC be handled? @fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

+5%

When will Sharebits be available on FaceBook ?  :)

The way we have set it up is that the "buyback" tokens will go to a "burn" account.  when tokens are burned, this takes them out of the market.  So the more we use it (and the more effectively we use it), the more income will be ised to destroy some of the tokens.  Once, say, 50k tokens are burned...we could approach holders and ask them if it is ok to create another 50k tokens to sell in a second donation phase.  This could be done on a semi-regular basis and could be used to pay for the other functionalities you may wish to have.  If the majority of holders believe it is worth it they will say yes to "dilution" of their token in exchange for a "value injection" into the platform. 

However, i must admit that it might not be entirerely necessary to add such functionality for some time to come because we have "link-sharing" which can be used to share tokens through a url sent to people on every platform that allows urls (pretty much everywhere!)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 04:06:20 pm by fuzzy »

Offline bang-king

Offline DestBest

+5%

When will Sharebits be available on FaceBook ?  :)
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline Unosuke

• View Profile
  • BitShares: unosuke

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey fuzzy, here are the results of your tips...
  • testz: has been credited 5 COPPERTICKET
  • Xypher: has been credited 5 COPPERTICKET
  • 38PTSWarrior: has been credited 5 COPPERTICKET
  • ccedk: has been credited 5 COPPERTICKET
  • merivercap: has been credited 5 COPPERTICKET
  • fav: has been credited 5 COPPERTICKET
  • pc: has been credited 5 COPPERTICKET
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline fuzzy

This project has been updated with an important notice.  Please note the above thread has added the following additions:

--Notice of Sharedrop Account Omission:  Exchange Accounts and Accounts with Minimum Threshold Holdings of 10k BTS.
--Addition of Sharedrop Use Case #5:  Ronny Boesing's 2 consecutive sharedrops on Obits and BROWNIE.PTS holders.

38PTSWarrior

I didn't want to hold like last time and be a loser again

The only thing that makes a loser is his/her mindset.  If you think you are going to lose, you will... :/
So instead lets kick ass, try, fail, try, take steps forward and continue gaining bit by bit until we DO win :)
I know fuzzy. Last time when price went up I could have had 4k euros and went back to 400. I am a winner and 2016 is my year :-)

Offline fuzzy

You can't sell them and expect to receive the benefits from keeping them at the same time.
Choose your decisions and live with the consequences.
I do, I was just wondering if bytemaster still pays brownies like in the past. Since last brownie shower I worked 4 hours a day minus 10 days.

the Brownie thread will be the place to post.  I want to be able to help him with it but it will divide the community too much and the community working together at this stage is of utmost importance.

Offline fuzzy

#sharebits testz 5 COPPERTICKET
#sharebits Xypher 5 COPPERTICKET
#sharebits 38PTSWarrior 5 COPPERTICKET
#sharebits Xypher 5 COPPERTICKET
#sharebits ccedk 5 COPPERTICKET
#sharebits merivercap 5 COPPERTICKET
#sharebits fav 5 COPPERTICKET
#sharebits pc 5 COPPERTICKET

Thanks for the discussion and helping to keep this reminder in the public eye.  It is imperative that those who receive sharedrops know at least 14 days in advance and have time to prepare and migrate the tokens being sharedropped on into their wallets.  You are helping us ensure this.  So it is greatly appreciated!

38PTSWarrior

You can't sell them and expect to receive the benefits from keeping them at the same time.
Choose your decisions and live with the consequences.
I do, I was just wondering if bytemaster still pays brownies like in the past. Since last brownie shower I worked 4 hours a day minus 10 days.

Offline fuzzy

I didn't want to hold like last time and be a loser again

The only thing that makes a loser is his/her mindset.  If you think you are going to lose, you will... :/
So instead lets kick ass, try, fail, try, take steps forward and continue gaining bit by bit until we DO win :)