Author Topic: Invest in Blockchain Advertising Network - You are invited!  (Read 6367 times)

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
Too much Ronny.

Just do one thing and do it well.   That should be openledger.

In case you haven't noticed this is another project from another company backed by CCEDK with the use of OpenLedger as the platform, promoting OpenLedger to the world, and inviting the world to use OpenLedger either professional or as private investor.

I am offering this project to the bitshares community as some of the first as a courtesy, it is however not intended for the BItShares community only, as this project reaches out to all communities, well all the world, just like Sharebits in some ways are meant to be used by all, and not only by the BitShares community.

If you start limiting yourself when you are in the process of developing yourself, you will quickly return to zero.

Rgds

Ronny

OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline uqaz

• View Profile
Hey Ronny,

I don't mean to be rude, but the obits holders (me included) need to know about the type of share profiting in OBITS, first. Will it be monthly dividends or monthly buybacks? We still don't have an answer to that. 10 days are just around the corner...

Don't mean to be unpolite, it's a question of blending cash flow of this new possible investiment (of mine) to OBITS.

What do you guys think of it?

No problem in asking like this. We are still reallyu trying to find best way possible. It is the intention to do the kind of dividend style based on on the sharbits app and do monthly sharedrops once the new no fees on transfers are available on platform. If that will not be possible before next buyback, it will be another buyback.

I am not so sure why the deep interest in the dividend solution as a urgent one. I believe it will come in next coming months, but we need to first be sure not too much money is spent on distributing and less on the OBITS holders, so it is all in the interest of the holders to gt the proper solution figured out.
Thanks, Ronny.

Offline D4vegee

• View Profile
Awesome work Ronny. I'm buying. [emoji482]

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Hey Ronny,

I don't mean to be rude, but the obits holders (me included) need to know about the type of share profiting in OBITS, first. Will it be monthly dividends or monthly buybacks? We still don't have an answer to that. 10 days are just around the corner...

Don't mean to be unpolite, it's a question of blending cash flow of this new possible investiment (of mine) to OBITS.

No problem in asking like this. We are still reallyu trying to find best way possible. It is the intention to do the kind of dividend style based on on the sharbits app and do monthly sharedrops once the new no fees on transfers are available on platform. If that will not be possible before next buyback, it will be another buyback.

I am not so sure why the deep interest in the dividend solution as a urgent one. I believe it will come in next coming months, but we need to first be sure not too much money is spent on distributing and less on the OBITS holders, so it is all in the interest of the holders to gt the proper solution figured out.
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
Too much Ronny.

Just do one thing and do it well.   That should be openledger.
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
the only thing that would catch my interest is if I could get paid out in shares by publishing ads on my site.

apart from that, there is a huge competition and the biggest ad services like a-ads or bitmedia won't be dethroned. any other service is just scratching the surface if any

Offline uqaz

• View Profile
Hey Ronny,

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Investing in Blockchain Advertising Network made possible - You are invited!

We are pleased to announce
A new project from the creator of OBITS
Advertising-based investment
Welcome to BTSR!

BTSR has been created as a token hosted on OpenLedger, a decentralised financial platform – in fact, the de facto BitShares 2.0 platform, run with CCEDK as both the host and the registrar.

BTSR is a digital token distributed to users willing to help support and maintain BitTeaser, a decentralised advertising network.

BitTeaser is a fast-growing advertising network that operates in a similar way to Google Adwords and based on delivering ‘teaser’ ads. Revenue is generated based on services providing advertising space for websites, companies and products. It aims to become the first such initiative to be built on blockchain technology.

Ownership of BTSR allows you to make money short term participating in a monthly buyback option based on income from BitTeaser activities, as well as the possibility of realising additional income from trading the BTSR token on supporting exchanges. Long term, you are able to see your investment grow based on supply and demand, as well as having the tokens burned from every buyback thus reducing overall supply available, allowing a natural increase of value per unit.

BTSR has been created as a follow-up to the successful launch of the OBITS project which was introduced in November 2015 (see http://OBITS.io).

The issuer of the BTSR token is CCEDK ApS, the only bitcoin and crypto exchange in Denmark.

Public launch of BTSR
On March 11th 2016 we launch to the public a crowdsale of the token BTSR, a crypto currency based on the profits of an advertising network soon to be found on the BitShares blockchain and on OpenLedger, one of the world's first truly decentralized autonomous exchanges. Crowdsale is expected to run until the day of first scheduled day of buyback May 2nd.2016

Price will increase scalable with 3-5% 2 times every 2-3 days up until launch date.

Primary BTSR Split of total supply of 53 million BTSR:
•   10% of BTSR will be reserved for the future Board of Directors (BoD) and will be issued separately for every agreement of minimum 2%. More information on BTSR website.
•   20% (10 600 000) of BTSR are issued and made available to the public via crowd sale and presale period.
•   30% of total amount is reserved for the BitTeaser team members (developers, managers, designers).
•   40% of total is reserved as performance based rewards. More information on website.

IMPORTANT note: Only 70% of BitTeaser profits will be used for the monthly buyback. Full information on site. All amounts bought back will be immediately burned, and remaining supply will then consequently be reduced.

Profit distribution from advertising platform BitTeaser (70% of generated profits):
•   80% of designated revenues will be used for buyback of BTSR tokens
•   20% of designated revenues will be added to OBITS revenues paid out either as sharedrop or as buyback.

New revenue stream to OBITS token
10% from crowdsale and presale will be added to OBITS revenue stream adding value to OBITS for future sharedrop and/or buyback.

Buyback Dates:
•   First buyback: 1st May 2016 placing your sell orders, May 2nd day of buyback.
•   Subsequent buybacks will occur monthly

We appreciate your interest in Openledger
BTSR is now available to you as part of an active group of people connected with CCEDK, OpenLedger and OBITS one way or the other.

We would like to offer you the opportunity to participate and to buy in early at a price lower than the price offered at launch date!

If interested in this, please go now directly to BTSR.io to place your order or to have the price of the day.

Any sales up to launch date will be handled manually from the orders placed on BTSR website and is available in any of the crypto of fiat currencies mentioned under buy section.

BTSR tokens are issued on one of the world's first truly Decentralized Autonomous Exchanges – OpenLedger, and you find BTSR located in a browser based web wallet created as perhaps the most secure place in the whole world!

This mean’s the holdings of the exchange are always auditable, can’t be manipulated and user’s holdings are always liquid. The business is based on blockchain technology offered by Bitshares and its code is fully open source for anyone looking to dig further.

Want to know more?
Please take your time and have a look at it all on the BTSR website www.btsr.io

Questions are always welcome on any of the chat functions on either CCEDK, OpenLedger, BitTeaser or OBITS and will be soon also on BTSR website itself.

Yours Sincerely,

Ronny Boesing

CEO

CCEDK / Crypto Coins Exchange Denmark ApS

DK-9492 Blokhus

Phone office: +45 36 98 11 50

Web: www.ccedk.com

Mail: ronny@ccedk.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCEDK_
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CCEDK
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ronny-boesing/20/617/65b

« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 11:24:28 am by ccedk »