Author Topic: NXT forks BitShares 2.O mojo! goes for scalability  (Read 15727 times)

TravelsAsia

Here's an idea, how about we focus on attacking ideas instead of each other.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
You guys are delusional. Check the date on the OP compared to the date of Tony's OP. If anything Tony stole the idea from Nxt. They have been discussing similar ideas for a long time now, this is their most recent design.

You stole the English words from whoever invested English   :P
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

While we are sitting here in a circle jerk arguing about dilution, other people are taken our ideas and running with them.

while we have paid a dear price by dilution to development features , other people can take our ideas and features and finished codes to build their own chain .

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
http://usdplus.co/

they must have stolen that idea from Empiracle.  Now why are we letting the competition take the lead on this one?

oh yeah, I forgot. yield harvesting.

but then again, isn't that the point?

I want to " harvest " some yield too.  Does that make me a bad person?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 03:02:06 am by Erlich Bachman »
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
bla bla bla

Again, you lack reading comprehension. I'm not going to waste my time with an imbecile such as yourself.  :-*

Says the guy who doesn't understand the difference between Bitshares 2.0 and TonyK's idea. 

Everyone be aware of this, when evaluating this guy's opinions.

The more you talk the dumber you look.  ::)
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline gamey

• View Profile
bla bla bla

Again, you lack reading comprehension. I'm not going to waste my time with an imbecile such as yourself.  :-*

Says the guy who doesn't understand the difference between Bitshares 2.0 and TonyK's idea. 

Everyone be aware of this, when evaluating this guy's opinions.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
Their idea is for a dual token system to deal with their forging system.  So you have equity in forging.  TonyKs idea was never to create more tokens.  Just make it so you can't trade BTS outside the DEX.  There is little commonality in these ideas..  the fact that you read that into this is quite demonstrative of how out of you are.  You are blinded by your FUD mission. I am not going to spend more time on this post.  You're a fool. I gave up refuting your nonsense after the first few. 

Let me dumb it down for you. No one here suggested they stole TonyKs idea!!!!

Good luck kid, maybe you can diceroll up another 30-50 IQ points and you can make another appearance as him.

It is not my fault that I am capable of conceptualizing the pitfalls to Tonyk's proposal and his forking mission, when the rest of the Bitshares community does not consider them. Just because I am more vocal than others about it does not mean others do not agree with me. Most do not have the balls to say what I say because they would be worried what groupthink idiots such as yourself may think about them.

Dissenting opinions = FUD to sheep such as yourself.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 02:18:59 am by CoinHoarder »
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
You guys are delusional. Check the date on the OP compared to the date of Tony's OP. If anything Tony stole the idea from Nxt. They have been discussing similar ideas for a long time now, this is their most recent design.

You are completely confused and should stop posting until you get it straightened out. 

Which idea would Tonyk have stole?  Who are the "delusional guys" in this thread??

But besides that... TonyK's idea is not "BitShares 2.0 mojo".

In your goal to manipulate/complain/whatever you have completely confused yourself.  Nap it out for a bit, kid. Try again tomorrow. Goodluck.

You mad?

Irritated at your idiocy.
You're definitely an idiot that lacks reading comprehension.

Exhibit A: The thread title is "NXT forks Bitshares 2.0 mojo!" which refers to Nxt forking TonyK's idea (considering the link in the OP).
BitShares 2.0 is TonyK's idea?  Wooah, lemme tell him this one.
Exhibit B: Someone claims NXT stole the idea.
While we are sitting here in a circle jerk arguing about dilution, other people are taken our ideas and running with them.
This has nothing to do with TonyK's idea. Ok.  One guy says they've taken our ideas, but that doesn't equate to 'you guys are delusional.  Everyone takes everyone's ideas here.

Exhibit C: Someone agrees with Exhibit B.
Same procedure as every year ..
At least we wont have much money to spend innovating in future

Exhibit D: I did not accuse Tonyk of stealing the idea, because of the use of "if anything" and the context surrounding those words. Considering those things, that statement doesn't mean "tonyk stole the idea." It means that it is impossible for NXT to have stolen the idea. Let me dumb it down for you... It is impossible for Nxt to have stolen the dual token idea, because their OP was before Tonyk's OP, and I know (since I am a Nxt investor/supporter) that they have been tossing around this idea for a while. If anyone stole the idea (Nxt or Tonyk) it was Tonyk seeing as their idea was published first.

Their idea is for a dual token system to deal with their forging system.  So you have equity in forging.  TonyKs idea was never to create more tokens.  Just make it so you can't trade BTS outside the DEX.  There is little commonality in these ideas..  the fact that you read that into this is quite demonstrative of how out of you are.  You are blinded by your FUD mission. I am not going to spend more time on this post.  You're a fool. I gave up refuting your nonsense after the first few. 

Let me dumb it down for you. No one here suggested they stole TonyKs idea!!!!

Good luck kid, maybe you can diceroll up another 30-50 IQ points and you can make another appearance as him.

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile

You are completely confused and should stop posting until you get it straightened out. 

Which idea would Tonyk have stole?  Who are the "delusional guys" in this thread??

But besides that... TonyK's idea is not "BitShares 2.0 mojo".

In your goal to manipulate/complain/whatever you have completely confused yourself.  Nap it out for a bit, kid. Try again tomorrow. Goodluck.

You mad?

You're definitely an idiot that lacks reading comprehension.

Exhibit A: The thread title is "NXT forks Bitshares 2.0 mojo!" which refers to Nxt forking TonyK's idea (considering the link in the OP).

Exhibit B: Someone claims NXT stole the idea.

Exhibit C: Someone agrees with Exhibit B.

Exhibit D: I did not accuse Tonyk of stealing the idea, because of the use of "if anything" and the context surrounding those words. Considering those things, that statement doesn't mean "tonyk stole the idea." It means that it is impossible for NXT to have stolen the idea. Let me dumb it down for you... It is impossible for Nxt to have stolen the dual token idea, because their OP was before Tonyk's OP, and I know (since I am a Nxt investor/supporter) that they have been tossing around this idea for a while. If anyone stole the idea (Nxt or Tonyk) it was Tonyk seeing as their idea was published first.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 01:45:31 am by CoinHoarder »

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Although I was a big fan of the toolkit idea, I am not so sure the right stack was chosen for such a thing. I have no idea about 2.0.

NXT however  has the benefit of being a java based project.  Java is very popular.  https://github.com/blog/2047-language-trends-on-github

So NXT has a potentially larger developer base that has been untapped by guys wanting to work on a blockchain project.

This is not to say C++ is bad or anything, but just something to consider why NXT has developers. Really not trying to criticize anyone in this post...

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop

Shame...

Where does NXT get the money for innovating? They have no dilution right.

Not against diluting for good/profitable development obviously, just slightly ironic/humorous we're attempting to justify dilution for development using a competitor innovating/developing with no dilution :)

IMO the motivation is NXT price increase, and that's the win-win for shareholders and workers.
If a worker declares that he won't get paid until the price doubled, he may get voted in ;)
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile

Shame...

Where does NXT get the money for innovating? They have no dilution right.

Not against diluting for good/profitable development obviously, just slightly ironic/humorous we're attempting to justify dilution for development using a competitor innovating/developing with no dilution :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:30:28 pm by Empirical1.2 »
If you want to take the island burn the boats

TravelsAsia

No secret sauce in open source. We can only hope more 2.0 platforms take off.

Offline betax

• View Profile

Shame...
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads