Author Topic: Community Coin-Creation Crew?  (Read 2021 times)

Offline fuzzy

want to pay out of pocket to have an API written along with a wrapper/dll...or websocket layer that enables others to write their own code to interface with the bot in a way that enables them to easily create their own automated token distribution schemes. 

It will take me some time to save but I am feeling it is very important and as a large stakeholder I am willing to pay to have this accomplished. 
I never ask for compensation among friends ..
If you can give me some specifications, I can probably get it going (on python3 basis) ..
If you need a public API like bitpay or so .. then I am not the right guys unfortunatelly.

and i never let friends work for free if at all possible.  I might not be a millionaire but I work hard enough that I have a little spending allowance to use for changing the world.

When we change this world in a way that makes my baby's life safer and more empowered...it was all worth it. 
If I can show my wife I made some money for it...evvvvven better :D

Let's talk behind the scenes.  Testz and Hybridd said the "REST" api would probably be best.  That is the only agreement I have received thus far.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
want to pay out of pocket to have an API written along with a wrapper/dll...or websocket layer that enables others to write their own code to interface with the bot in a way that enables them to easily create their own automated token distribution schemes. 

It will take me some time to save but I am feeling it is very important and as a large stakeholder I am willing to pay to have this accomplished. 
I never ask for compensation among friends ..
If you can give me some specifications, I can probably get it going (on python3 basis) ..
If you need a public API like bitpay or so .. then I am not the right guys unfortunatelly.

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
agreed。
I can offer new coin for Chinese ,the name such as wechat.phuket.
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

You can count me in  +5%

As a millennial, I see more value in Tokenifing Communities of Gamers (ex: people following the same YouTuber/Server) than forum communities.
It's only my opinion but I think they would be a lower-hanging fruit for us.

@DestBest <---- You could head up the automation of twitter with the Sharebot?
Would be glad to help anyone here with this, just PM me  ;D

agreed.  gamers are a huge demographic. but we both know gamers often use gaming clan/guild forums...right? ;)

pvp teams and such could create customized betting markets for their matches or score or whatever, right?

Offline fuzzy

You can count me in  +5%

As a millennial, I see more value in Tokenifing Communities of Gamers (ex: people following the same YouTuber/Server) than forum communities.

agreed.  gamers are a huge demographic. but we both know gamers often use gaming clan/guild forums...right? ;)

Offline DestBest

You can count me in  +5%

BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline emailtooaj

I am proposing we put together a crew who consults with various netizen communities on creating their own customized Community Coin.  We could use the benefit of our Lifetime Memberships to cheaply make Cryptotokens for various, currently UN-Tokenified Communities and offer other services (like hangouts, articles on bitshares related news sites, adding a token to blocktrades, MetaExchange, Open Ledger -this one is automatic of course- etc...). 
We could after assessing all potential assets put together a bundle of things we can offer for communities that join and offer it for a certain price. 

Here is just a short list of assets I see we can leverage to accomplish this.  They are by no means all of them...likely just the tip of the iceberg, which is just another reason to be bullish ;)
@emailtooaj  <---- Tutorials, Sexy Voice-Overs?
@bytemaster <---- 30-60 minutes of technical advisory? (N America)
@xeroc  <---- 30-60 minutes of technical advisory?  (Europe)
@abit  <---- 30-60 minutes technical advisory?  (Eastern)
@JoeyD   <---- BitShares Big Blue Button Server?
@jabbajabbaつ◕_◕つ  <---- BitShares Big Blue Button Server?
@testz  <---- posting of all hangouts to various Eastern and Western venues?
@cass  <---- Images?
@ebit  <----   Organization of Chinese Crew members?
@btswildpig  <---- Organization of Chinese Crew members?
@BitShares News <--- An article or other press?
@btswolf <---- An article or other press?
@mint chocolate chip  <---- An article or other press?
@dannotestein  <---- A deal on being added to blocktrades?
@Shentist @merockstar  <---- A deal on being added to MetaExchange?
@JonnyBitcoin <---- Getting a Google Hangout?
@fav   <---- Some Social Media Marketing?
@ccedk  <---- Potential for article?
@CryptoPrometheus  <---- Potential for article?
@fuzzy (me :D) <----Create and transfer the customized tokens to community representative and run hangouts?
@all <---- Create and transfer the customized tokens to community representative and run hangouts?

Would you be interested in joining this initiative?  Have and if so what would you like to add to this list? 
If not, why not? 

Lifetime Memberships makes it easy for us to create tokens at a cheap price and charge others for the process (and the things listed above could be addons that people can "add to cart" essentially, or buy alll in a bundle for a significant discount).    Sooo why don't we join forces and start making tokens for other communities, cutting out the "we need it to be easy" stage and make money from OUR knowledge on how to use the bitshares ecosystem?

I'm at work and saw this, need to make this brief... but, in essence you're talking about "bar hopping" but in lieu of bars,  it'll be various forums that are outside of the cyrpto-sphere.  Correct?
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline fuzzy

Sure, I can help out here ..

The question to resolve is .. how can make such a token have a value ..
If you figure that out and can have it implemented/integrated into BTS .. then this could be a real big thing!

I want to pay out of pocket to have an API written along with a wrapper/dll...or websocket layer that enables others to write their own code to interface with the bot in a way that enables them to easily create their own automated token distribution schemes. 

The communities themselves will make them valuable (or not).  One idea I currently have is to make it so the bots can be used on multiple forums...
Imagine if all forums on the net had bitshares-based tokens to pass around.  There are forum allstars in every community.  People without whom the community itself would have no value.  Naturally you would see these communities create what Dan Robles calls "sinks" or "grounds" that back and make the currency valuable. 

It will not be on us to make those tokens valuable.  We would simply sell the service and let them sink or swim on their own.  We would only be there to offer various services (at a price) to help them out.  :)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Sure, I can help out here ..

The question to resolve is .. how can make such a token have a value ..
If you figure that out and can have it implemented/integrated into BTS .. then this could be a real big thing!

Offline fuzzy

I am proposing we put together a crew who consults with various netizen communities on creating their own customized Community Coin.  We could use the benefit of our Lifetime Memberships to cheaply make Cryptotokens for various, currently UN-Tokenified Communities and offer other services (like hangouts, articles on bitshares related news sites, adding a token to blocktrades, MetaExchange, Open Ledger -this one is automatic of course- etc...). 
We could after assessing all potential assets put together a bundle of things we can offer for communities that join and offer it for a certain price. 

Here is just a short list of assets I see we can leverage to accomplish this.  They are by no means all of them...likely just the tip of the iceberg, which is just another reason to be bullish ;)
@emailtooaj  <---- Tutorials, Sexy Voice-Overs?
@bytemaster <---- 30-60 minutes of technical advisory? (N America)
@xeroc  <---- 30-60 minutes of technical advisory?  (Europe)
@abit  <---- 30-60 minutes technical advisory?  (Eastern)
@JoeyD   <---- BitShares Big Blue Button Server?
@jabbajabbaつ◕_◕つ  <---- BitShares Big Blue Button Server?
@testz  <---- posting of all hangouts to various Eastern and Western venues?
@cass  <---- Images?
@ebit  <----   Organization of Chinese Crew members?
@btswildpig  <---- Organization of Chinese Crew members?
@BitShares News <--- An article or other press?
@btswolf <---- An article or other press?
@mint chocolate chip  <---- An article or other press?
@dannotestein  <---- A deal on being added to blocktrades?
@Shentist @merockstar  <---- A deal on being added to MetaExchange?
@JonnyBitcoin <---- Getting a Google Hangout?
@fav   <---- Some Social Media Marketing?
@ccedk  <---- Potential for article?
@CryptoPrometheus  <---- Potential for article?
@fuzzy (me :D) <----Create and transfer the customized tokens to community representative and run hangouts?
@all <---- Create and transfer the customized tokens to community representative and run hangouts?

Would you be interested in joining this initiative?  Have and if so what would you like to add to this list? 
If not, why not? 

Lifetime Memberships makes it easy for us to create tokens at a cheap price and charge others for the process (and the things listed above could be addons that people can "add to cart" essentially, or buy alll in a bundle for a significant discount).    Sooo why don't we join forces and start making tokens for other communities, cutting out the "we need it to be easy" stage and make money from OUR knowledge on how to use the bitshares ecosystem?