Author Topic: Requesting a Mumble with Peertracks CEO  (Read 7278 times)

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

In case there wont be anything released in the next few weeks I hope this time they will face legal consequences. I guess cob wont have any problems with that, they seem to have a really solid legal departement installed

HAHAHAHAHAH
+5% +5%

Offline fuzzy

hehe.... this cob guy is really funny.

again: Scams work this way. The guys behind these projects act the same all the time! They come up strong with nice words showing "full" support for their investors, then they disappear for another week or two hoping that the crowd has enough to stay calm.

And this repeats over and over for weeks or months.

I already mentioned ltcgear, but there are a lot of others out there

same great words and no results. It was a typical ponzi scheme but this scammer fooled a lot of people including me.

There is NO trust in this business as long as those projects dont perfom. I dont care what cob is talking here or in the slack channel, it is basically hot air until there is nothing working, no roadmap or anything like it.

In case there wont be anything released in the next few weeks I hope this time they will face legal consequences. I guess cob wont have any problems with that, they seem to have a really solid legal departement installed

HAHAHAHAHAH

in sorry to have failed in getting the mumble with them.  since i couldnt, i will tell you what inhave heard and will do so with the caveat that it is just what i have heard...

i have been told they behind the scenes they are doing a peertracks crowdfunder of some sort.  now bm and stan were not my sources on this but the source is someone i trust. 

i wouldnt say the project is dead, because if this is true they might be able to use what they have currently built as a mvp to upsell people who donate to their campaign.   

time will tell if my info is correct.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
hehe.... this cob guy is really funny.

again: Scams work this way. The guys behind these projects act the same all the time! They come up strong with nice words showing "full" support for their investors, then they disappear for another week or two hoping that the crowd has enough to stay calm.

And this repeats over and over for weeks or months.

I already mentioned ltcgear, but there are a lot of others out there

same great words and no results. It was a typical ponzi scheme but this scammer fooled a lot of people including me.

There is NO trust in this business as long as those projects dont perfom. I dont care what cob is talking here or in the slack channel, it is basically hot air until there is nothing working, no roadmap or anything like it.

HAHAHAHAHAH
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 10:38:02 pm by Marky0001 »

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
What will be interesting to see is whether or not legal action is pursued against peertracks... I'm betting many lawyers and judges may view this a investment fraud.  I think its only a matter of time before lawyers start pointing their guns at this kind of stuff.  The payouts could be very lucrative and we are seeing suits like this against lots of non-blockchain companies.

TravelsAsia

I've lost active interest. Our group still owns a few million, not requesting a CEO mumble anymore. I will simply check back in on our remaining investment in a few months.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Watch this video and tell me what is left from all the hot air??

http://youtu.be/DB62lQZo4xM

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Guys, I can only say... Videos don't mean anything.

Cob claims to run a business with Eddie, so we need business relevant facts.

If you are good in coding you can build a promo frontend in 2 weeks and tell the audience you have something really great.

Who can say wether it is a full implementation or not?

I am missing a clear roadmap and a checklist of achieved milestones.

So far there is NOTHING!

Webpage hasn't been running for months, so how the .... Can artists even get started?

Everything is see now is foggy!

With that trading volume you can only assume some fake trades to push the price for better exit sells!
I am still very critical!

Take a look at maidsafe! A clear roadmap where you can check the status and a client you can try out!

Cob doesn't want to release a roadmap! WHY!?

Offline daidai

• View Profile
Chinese group guazi stay here.

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

TravelsAsia

Thank you fuzzy.

I've just seen Cob's demonstration videos and I feel quite honestly taken aback by how impressed I was with the the work that appears to have been done. Obviously some input in a mumble would still be great and comms in general could always be improved.

Do you also feel reassured TravelsAsia & Marky0001?

Fuzzy is always willing to go above and beyond. In fact, he's offered to host Mumble sessions in the past for Peertracks to serve the community.  If we can get Eddie on board, this would be wonderful. 

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Thank you fuzzy.

I've just seen Cob's demonstration videos and I feel quite honestly taken aback by how impressed I was with the the work that appears to have been done. Obviously some input in a mumble would still be great and comms in general could always be improved.

Do you also feel reassured TravelsAsia & Marky0001?

Offline fuzzy

I would gladly do so any time they need.  In fact, I would even take off work to make sure I am available for one day (a loss of probably around 120 bucks for me btw).  I feel it is that important...
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
I also think this is a good idea TravelsAsia.  I've tried to be nothing but open-minded and supportive of this project, however, my patience is finally wearing thin.  There is nothing of substance ever put before the investor community.  Time flows by with the hope that the team are getting organised into something resembling a true project with a clear definition, clear business model, clear objectives, clear accountability and evidence of development.  That hope is dying and it is very sad & frustrating.

This project is too important to fail as a result of poor custodianship.  Perhaps we should consider damage limitation and using whatever investor funds have produced thus far and putt a new team together in order to achieve our objectives of building an entertainment / social networking platform?

+5% x 100

This is exactly why I need to speak to Eddie. I want to get a better idea if it's worth staying involved with the project. Not only for myself, but others I encouraged to  invest.  Until then, it feels more of a hobby than a serious project with measurable objectives for investors.

I do accept that there is an important distinction between Peertracks and the muse blockchain and it's mostly understanding of the progress in building functionality of the platform  and kick starting it's marketing, use and growth that I'm looking for.

TravelsAsia

I also think this is a good idea TravelsAsia.  I've tried to be nothing but open-minded and supportive of this project, however, my patience is finally wearing thin.  There is nothing of substance ever put before the investor community.  Time flows by with the hope that the team are getting organised into something resembling a true project with a clear definition, clear business model, clear objectives, clear accountability and evidence of development.  That hope is dying and it is very sad & frustrating.

This project is too important to fail as a result of poor custodianship.  Perhaps we should consider damage limitation and using whatever investor funds have produced thus far and putt a new team together in order to achieve our objectives of building an entertainment / social networking platform?

+5% x 100

This is exactly why I need to speak to Eddie. I want to get a better idea if it's worth staying involved with the project. Not only for myself, but others I encouraged to  invest.  Until then, it feels more of a hobby than a serious project with measurable objectives for investors.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Won't happen... Otherwise it would be a simple shitcoin behavior.