Author Topic: PeerTracks basic walkthrough video  (Read 13306 times)

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
 +5% so good see peertracks and know about, thanks for videos !
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

TravelsAsia

Again, congrats for releasing the videos. Small updates and addressing concerns is the winning formula to this project going through the roof. I bet once it's hooked up to MUSE and Poloniex has a chance to see this, it will be an easy to argument to add.

TravelsAsia

The project is looking great! With some more communication and transparency, you could really mobilize the investors.
You either believe in it or you don't.

That's great, but until you take care of my finances, don't sit here and tell me I need to believe or not.  I don't tell you how to manage your investments, I'd request the same respect.  You do remember the communication prior to some of us asking tougher questions right? Unreal.

ClayOp's team owns 5% of all MUSE and he's expressed frustration as well. Should they just believe or don't?  While we're at it, let's just cancel the BTS mumble every Friday. We either believe or don't.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 12:46:24 pm by TravelsAsia »

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
The project is looking great! With some more communication and transparency, you could really mobilize the investors.

Not worried about this. While I understand your sentiments, most people have been holding because they believe there is real potential here. I'd rather Cob and Eddie work on getting the technology and partnerships done rather than spending their time with squeaky wheel investors. You either believe in it or you don't.

TravelsAsia is not a 'squeaky wheel.'  His concerns have been measured and completely reasonable. And your comment about believe or don't is quite silly and dismissive in the context of the number of project failures and waste in crypto. It's with a great sigh of relief that what Cob has shown us appears to be a tool that has great potential, but belief in the objective and belief in the team attempting to deliver are two very different things. It is a direct result of TravelsAsia's persistent attempts to engage with the development team that have prompted this latest indicator of progress and has enabled you to comment.

Offline woolcii

• View Profile

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Not worried about this. While I understand your sentiments, most people have been holding because they believe there is real potential here. I'd rather Cob and Eddie work on getting the technology and partnerships done rather than spending their time with squeaky wheel investors. You either believe in it or you don't.

TravelsAsia

Xeldal

Wow. This looks very impressive.  Super stoked for the release. 
Good job!!

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline pam2

• View Profile
These are not promo videos. Just screen capture to get an idea of the platform.

We don't go into the Token - the core value proposition - in these videos. We focus more on the royalty side of things.

The Token system will be made obvious through Troopeers (which is being integrated to MUSE atm)

Fan side vid:
https://youtu.be/aQM4P7uFgk4

Artist side vid:
https://youtu.be/yWOUJehIfJc

Great work Peertracks. Congrat!
This is a game changer in music industry.  Music is HUGE, on a marketing persperstive, if we can't get big labels, independant musicians and small labels, small bands will love this. Just imagine colleges bands all over the world who want to be known. This is just adding subject to share during bitshares meetup.. "Discover Peertrack - Blockchain for artist"  :) Bitshares is Building a Decentralized Conglomerates    +5% +5% +5%

Offline Felix

• View Profile

Offline emailtooaj

Great work guys, looks like everything is progressing nicely!
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Wow Cob, I owe you and the Muse / Peertracks team an apology.....and I've never been happier to offer one. In the videos I can see a huge amount of work, thought and finess has been applied in furthering our music/entertainment platform aspirations. I think there is still something to be done about improving communication and (when the time is right) leveraging the community's desire to help. But fair play, my faith in the project is restored.......assuming it all works off course ;))

Thank you for sharing and really well done.

Offline Pheonike

That's the PeerTracks site. The MUSE wallet was not in there.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
The fan side seems user friendly and similar to other platforms with the addition of the tokens feature. That's nice. People will already be familiar with it and can go viral. Exactly what BitShares lacks
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads