Author Topic: [ANN] Coaex - MemoryCoin Gold Exchange  (Read 28759 times)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
I sent the gold to donshoe today. We will see if order tracking is available for the relevant country. We will share further details.
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
I can confirm the identity of Mr. Isaac Goldbourne. It seems to be the same guy you find on facebook when you google him, only that his passport picture looks even scarier :D
I've decided to grow my hair, I think it will make me look a lot less scary
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline seraphim

I can confirm the identity of Mr. Isaac Goldbourne. It seems to be the same guy you find on facebook when you google him, only that his passport picture looks even scarier :D 
Meet you on STEEM

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Please may you give me one example of a scam I have performed, I bought MMC for paypal and even that was not charged back? Why are you being so aggressive.

My name is fine, I have the identification to prove who I am and I will gladly provide it to anyone who asks in order to prove it.

Anyhow, despite all of this I do wish you the best with your business. I think it would be a good think for the community to have.
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
To end this discussion, I just placed an order and will keep you posted on the results.

Yes, I'm going to send the gold to donschoe free of charge on Monday. We will keep you updated.
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
To end this discussion, I just placed an order and will keep you posted on the results.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Actually what if I send some photo ID? (But black out passport number etc)

you don't need to send anything to me. when the post officer arrive to your address, you show your ID to the post officer and sign the paper to get it. It is a proof of delivery used in international posting system. If you don't sign the paper/refuse to take the package/don't respond to post office, it returns back to the sender. All Coaex deliveries is insuranced and require a signature.
Ah okay, its a bit different to how it works normally for me. I guess you can't just ship it to my friend who gets the parcels normally then.

No, I can't ship it to your friends' name. I can only ship it to you, in this case, "Isaac Goldbourne". However, if you are not present in the time of delivery, Royal Mail leave you a note for you to pick up the package. Then, you can go to the post office, show your ID, sign the paper and get the package. That is why telephone number is also required. Post office call you in case of you are away from home.
Why is Isaac Goldbourne quoted, I offered to send ID? Okay, well another member will do the trick then

This method is generally used to target scammers who uses fake names. Isaac Goldbourne is quoted because you introduced yourself to the community that you are Isaac Goldbourne. Check your latest posts and see what you had told us before. If your real name is not Isaac Goldbourne, please admit it. It seems your identification check is failed now. We recommend that you change your forum nickname something else to have success in your future scamming activities. Thanks for your interest in Coaex and good luck with your dice games. Our conversation is over.

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

you don't need to send anything to me. when the post officer arrive to your address, you show your ID to the post officer and sign the paper to get it. It is a proof of delivery used in international posting system. If you don't sign the paper/refuse to take the package/don't respond to post office, it returns back to the sender. All Coaex deliveries is insuranced and require a signature.
Ah okay, its a bit different to how it works normally for me. I guess you can't just ship it to my friend who gets the parcels normally then.

No, I can't ship it to your friends' name. I can only ship it to you, in this case, "Isaac Goldbourne". However, if you are not present in the time of delivery, Royal Mail leave you a note for you to pick up the package. Then, you can go to the post office, show your ID, sign the paper and get the package. That is why telephone number is also required. Post office call you in case of you are away from home.
Why is Isaac Goldbourne quoted, I offered to send ID? Okay, well another member will do the trick then

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
Not sure if that makes lots of sense. Getting some trust from Isaac here on the forum doesn't really help with visitors of your site.
I wouldn't buy gold from a site which doesn't have an address on it. And I wouldn't go to a forum, read a thread, and change my mind because someone made a photo of one bar.

An anonymous site selling gold just looks like a scam. Not saying you're scamming, but I don't think you will have a lot of customers like that.

What is the physical address of BTC-e or any other exchanges out there? Should we also call them scammers just because they are not providing address? Don't make me laugh, we are in cryptocoin business.

BTC-e
Location   Unknown City, Bulgaria, European Union[1]

Besides, the address will be revealed once the customer gets his/her order for return of post possibility. If the customer isn't at home and don't respond to post office's calls in a specific period (~15 days), the post is automatically returned back to Coaex's address.
I don't trust BTC-e, they've already ripped me off.

This is crytpsy, the one most people trust and the one we want to get on:
Paul Vernon, CEO & Founder
Project Investors Inc
Cryptsy.com
1300 NW 17th Ave Suite 152
Delray Beach, FL 33445
USA

ah isaac goldbourne, I forgot to mention. your signature will be required when you get the package. therefore, you should provide us your real name and address. otherwise the post is returned to us with "not accepted" signature.
Ah thanks for mentioning that, I move around a lot so I have someone who takes packages for me. Wouldn't have been very useful if he couldn't do that for me

ah you don't need someone to take the package for you because it will directly be sent to name of Isaac Goldbourne with a valid address which will require a signature and ID proof. noone else can pick it up for you. this is not possible in gold business, sorry. I thought Isaac Goldbourne is your real name.
Ah okay, you can do it with someone else then. I can't receive packages directly because quite frankly I don't know where I will be in 15 days time due to my work (infosec, I go to lots of different companies and fix things for them).

In future I may still order off of you, if I can organize shipping.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Not sure if that makes lots of sense. Getting some trust from Isaac here on the forum doesn't really help with visitors of your site.
I wouldn't buy gold from a site which doesn't have an address on it. And I wouldn't go to a forum, read a thread, and change my mind because someone made a photo of one bar.

An anonymous site selling gold just looks like a scam. Not saying you're scamming, but I don't think you will have a lot of customers like that.

What is the physical address of BTC-e or any other exchanges out there? Should we also call them scammers just because they are not providing address? Don't make me laugh, we are in cryptocoin business.

BTC-e

Besides, the address will be revealed once the customer gets his/her order for return of post possibility. If the customer isn't at home and don't respond to post office's calls in a specific period (~15 days), the post is automatically returned back to Coaex's address.

Project Investors Inc
Cryptsy.com
Delray Beach, FL 33445
USA

ah isaac goldbourne, I forgot to mention. your signature will be required when you get the package. therefore, you should provide us your real name and address. otherwise the post is returned to us with "not accepted" signature.
Ah thanks for mentioning that, I move around a lot so I have someone who takes packages for me. Wouldn't have been very useful if he couldn't do that for me

ah you don't need someone to take the package for you because it will directly be sent to name of Isaac Goldbourne with a valid address which will require a signature and ID proof. noone else can pick it up for you. this is not possible in gold business, sorry. I thought Isaac Goldbourne is your real name.

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

BTC-e

Project Investors Inc
Cryptsy.com
Delray Beach, FL 33445
USA